When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Get matched with top hauling services in Elkins, AR
There are 10 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Elkins
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasI remember they were obliging when we kept adding more stuff for them to take (with a minimum additional fee.) They also climbed up in their truck when asked to retrieve and empty our Brute trash cans that had junk in them. They were courteous and efficient. We would use them again.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasNo complaints. The installation of the ceiling fans took longer than we both expected but in the end, it was work my husband was glad he didnt have to do. Punctual and professional.
- Benchdog WoodworksHe got all the work done in a timely manner. He was there everyday until the job got done, and was keeping me updated thru pictures of the whole process. It really gave me piece of mind. I had the place rented within a week of him completing the work. If I ever need anymore services done in Fayetteville, I will definitely be calling Benchdog
- OZARK TREE SERVICEIt went very well. Chris and his partner Chris both showed up as planned and got to work right away. When I had questions or showed them things that I wanted taken care of they were very nice to listen to what I had to say and then did what I asked. They smoothed out the area where they worked on and hauled away some excess dirt, roots, etc. Would use them again
- Nichols Reliable Lawn Care & MORE LLC,It went great., They hauled off years of brush and debris, Cut down weed trees, Sprayed. Ripped out vines overgrown in rock gardens, Cleaned around ponds. Brought in mulch, Cut back shrubs, Trimmed tree limbs and more!
- Miller Construction LlcMr. Miller did a great job! He is efficient, very skilled and did a beautiful job on our deck. He power washed years of dirt and slick moss off the deck redwood boards before he stained and sealed them; then he hand brushed the stain into the wood! Now the deck is not only beautiful, it is protected for the next four years. Mr. Miller also relieved our anxiety over several very tall, very dangerous trees that had died due to past ice storms by removing the trees safely and affordably, and he cut and stacked them for firewood! He has cleared out brush and cedar trees and is building a firepit down below the house for the family to "camp out" close to home, have an awesome fire to cook on and/or just enjoy while star gazing. He has been very instrumental in helping us plan out and build that area. Mr. Miller is pouring a concrete slab too for a propane generator to use during the winter when the power goes out as it frequently does. He will then connect the generator and get that online for this coming winter. He is very competent and skilled with all of the on-going maintenance needs for remote homes and estates near and on Beaver Lake. We give our best recommendation for Miller Construction. We trust his work, his integrity and his advise about what needs to be done and what does not need to be done and so can anyone else
- OZARK TREE SERVICEI was very happy with Jason, the man I dealt with, and his workers. Jason showed me a copy of their insurance when I asked and was very detailed about what exactly I could expect in terms of the wood chip pile and skid marks afterward. Everything he said went as he had told me it would. I thought his quote for the job was fair, and I was very impressed when they told me they couldn't get to the job for 2 weeks, but then were able to come after a week or so to do the job. As I said, they had to remove part of our back yard fence to get the skid loader through, but put it back just fine. They also had to go into the neighbor's yard to remove part of the fallen tree, and she was so impressed with them, she also asked for their contact info. I particularly liked the fact that they didn't expect me to pay anything until after the full job was done
- ALLIED WASTE SVCThey have this service where you go to the hardware store and you buy a dumpster and it's made out of vinyl and you have an appointment and they come and pick it up. It is very convenient. You go to the hardware store and for $30 you get a dumpster that will hold about 3000 pounds and when it is full, you go online and schedule a pick-up. Then they come with this giant robot arm and picks up the dumpster and hauls it away. It is comparable in cost to having a roll-off dumpster company do it, but at the same time it allows you to put all the stuff in a container without having to rent one of those roll-off things that cost an arm and a leg. I was very pleased with it. The first pick-up for one dumpster was roughly $180 and then the second one was an additional $110. The more you do it, the less it cost. I will absolutely use them again
Hauling Services in Elkins
- Business Description:Passions moving is a family owned and operated business! We have been is business since 2015 we originally began in Saint. Louis, mo. Now we are located in Arkansas home of the razorbacks. We perform short and long distance moves. Load/unload, piano transfers, trash/ debree removal. Our employees are background checked and go through a serious application process before they are hired. My wife and I run the company. And our workers also have on the job training, if they don't perform to our s..
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - John Baldwin. Additional DBA - TMT Arkansas.
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needsRecent Review:Smooth exactly as planned , no supervision needed, better than I hoped for !Darrell G.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!Recent Review:I couldn't asked for more. Very friendly and nice young woman and a hard worker. I am very pleased with her work.Barbara G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Find hauling services in
- Bethel Heights
- West Fork
- Elm Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Cave Springs
- Holiday Island
- Pea Ridge
- Eureka Springs
hauling services in Elkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- OZARK TREE SERVICEPO BOX 1873
- OZARK TREE SERVICE
- Passions moving503 Rose Garden Ln
- Passions moving
- R&R moving
Spirngfield , Missouri
- R&R moving
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC