Lynoid McClain Tree and Lawn Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2011

Lynoid McClain & Lawn Service. Top Takedown and Dead Wood. Wood For Sale. Crane Service available if needed. No Job Too BIG or Too Small. We will work with you 100 Percent. We are 24 Hours Fast Service ....

Brian Whites Mobile Cleaning and Junk Removal

Contact us at 901-831-4742 in Memphis TN, for a full range of cleaning service from an experienced company.

04/03/2020

They never responded and I did not use them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree & Shrub Trimming & Removal

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

05/09/2019

We received a quote and the work was done in the same week. The crew showed up on time and spent the next 4 hours working. The project was done, as expected. Once they left, you couldn't tell they had been there. They do a fantastic clean up job, and cut the viable pieces of oak to use as firewood. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of 6 trees and removal of 1 tree.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

06/22/2017

They got done pretty quick (2.5 hours) for the size of the trees. One was in a precarious spot. They even moved a non-drivable vehicle and pushed back when they were finished. My husband and I are so thankful they were able to come out quickly and cut down the trees. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two trees cut down. He was able to come out the same day I called for an estimate and was able to come out within 48 hours.

08/16/2016

They did an excellent job, and cleaned up very nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cut down the branches of my big oak tree, and they hauled everything away.

08/07/2016

Great! Lynoid went out of his way to help us at a very reasonable price. He removed a dead tree, ground the stump, and hauled everything away, leaving absolutely no mess!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY tree service

Top Takedown and Dead Wood. Wood For Sale. Crane Service Available if needed. No Job Too BIG or Too Small. Bonded/Insured. Also member of The Better Business Bureau. We will work with you 100 Percent. Your Satisfaction is my Guarantee. We are 24 Hours Fast Service.

NA