Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Lowell, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Lowell
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasI remember they were obliging when we kept adding more stuff for them to take (with a minimum additional fee.) They also climbed up in their truck when asked to retrieve and empty our Brute trash cans that had junk in them. They were courteous and efficient. We would use them again.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasNo complaints. The installation of the ceiling fans took longer than we both expected but in the end, it was work my husband was glad he didnt have to do. Punctual and professional.
- Junk O'lantern Junk RemovalIt went great. We were able to quickly schedule a time, and they were able to come and take away several large items I had been tired of staring at.
- Junk O'lantern Junk RemovalThey were polite, prompt, and very professional. When they found out I needed help removing the items within 24 hours, they rearranged their schedule and fit me in.
- Benchdog WoodworksHe got all the work done in a timely manner. He was there everyday until the job got done, and was keeping me updated thru pictures of the whole process. It really gave me piece of mind. I had the place rented within a week of him completing the work. If I ever need anymore services done in Fayetteville, I will definitely be calling Benchdog
- OZARK TREE SERVICEIt went very well. Chris and his partner Chris both showed up as planned and got to work right away. When I had questions or showed them things that I wanted taken care of they were very nice to listen to what I had to say and then did what I asked. They smoothed out the area where they worked on and hauled away some excess dirt, roots, etc. Would use them again
- Junk O'lantern Junk RemovalThey were very informative over the phone. Answered all my questions. On the day of my appointment they called 30 minutes prior. Showed up on time. Uniformed polite and very nice. They gave me an upfront quote. I was happy with the quote. They loaded the items on the truck. Very respective of my property. They took their shoes off before entering my home. Careful not to hit my walls and doors. They even swept up after the job. They were very social and I could tell they liked what they did for a living. I have nothing but great things to say about this service and the employees providing the service. Definitely will call them again. And strongly recommend them. Thanks very much
- OZARK TREE SERVICEI was very happy with Jason, the man I dealt with, and his workers. Jason showed me a copy of their insurance when I asked and was very detailed about what exactly I could expect in terms of the wood chip pile and skid marks afterward. Everything he said went as he had told me it would. I thought his quote for the job was fair, and I was very impressed when they told me they couldn't get to the job for 2 weeks, but then were able to come after a week or so to do the job. As I said, they had to remove part of our back yard fence to get the skid loader through, but put it back just fine. They also had to go into the neighbor's yard to remove part of the fallen tree, and she was so impressed with them, she also asked for their contact info. I particularly liked the fact that they didn't expect me to pay anything until after the full job was done
- ALLIED WASTE SVCThey have this service where you go to the hardware store and you buy a dumpster and it's made out of vinyl and you have an appointment and they come and pick it up. It is very convenient. You go to the hardware store and for $30 you get a dumpster that will hold about 3000 pounds and when it is full, you go online and schedule a pick-up. Then they come with this giant robot arm and picks up the dumpster and hauls it away. It is comparable in cost to having a roll-off dumpster company do it, but at the same time it allows you to put all the stuff in a container without having to rent one of those roll-off things that cost an arm and a leg. I was very pleased with it. The first pick-up for one dumpster was roughly $180 and then the second one was an additional $110. The more you do it, the less it cost. I will absolutely use them again
- Miller Construction LlcMr. Miller did a great job! He is efficient, very skilled and did a beautiful job on our deck. He power washed years of dirt and slick moss off the deck redwood boards before he stained and sealed them; then he hand brushed the stain into the wood! Now the deck is not only beautiful, it is protected for the next four years. Mr. Miller also relieved our anxiety over several very tall, very dangerous trees that had died due to past ice storms by removing the trees safely and affordably, and he cut and stacked them for firewood! He has cleared out brush and cedar trees and is building a firepit down below the house for the family to "camp out" close to home, have an awesome fire to cook on and/or just enjoy while star gazing. He has been very instrumental in helping us plan out and build that area. Mr. Miller is pouring a concrete slab too for a propane generator to use during the winter when the power goes out as it frequently does. He will then connect the generator and get that online for this coming winter. He is very competent and skilled with all of the on-going maintenance needs for remote homes and estates near and on Beaver Lake. We give our best recommendation for Miller Construction. We trust his work, his integrity and his advise about what needs to be done and what does not need to be done and so can anyone else
Hauling Services in Lowell
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needsRecent Review:Smooth exactly as planned , no supervision needed, better than I hoped for !Darrell G.
- Business Description:Junk O'lantern Junk Removal is a full service junk removal business. We take anything and everything from furniture, household items, trash, construction debris, electronics, yard waste, etc. Anything and everything. From a single item pick up to multiple truck clean outs. Whether you're replacing an old couch or cleaning out your garage. We take your items from wherever they're located. You just point and we take. Our employees are uniformed, background checked, drug screened and trained in ..
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered.Recent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommendSheryll S.
- Business Description:Cutting Edge Lawn Care strives to create outdoor lawns and landscapes that you call home. Our services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we..
- Business Description:Passions moving is a family owned and operated business! We have been is business since 2015 we originally began in Saint. Louis, mo. Now we are located in Arkansas home of the razorbacks. We perform short and long distance moves. Load/unload, piano transfers, trash/ debree removal. Our employees are background checked and go through a serious application process before they are hired. My wife and I run the company. And our workers also have on the job training, if they don't perform to our s..
- Business Description:Additional contact name - John Baldwin. Additional DBA - TMT Arkansas.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:We are a small business that offers a service for the community to remove your broken or unwanted appliances FREE of charge in most cases! We have been doing this since June 2018. We wanted to offer this service so the community will have a trustworthy person come on their property. Not someone with no background. We strive to offer the best customer service skills around
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Coordinating with Moving APT was clear, quick, and efficient. They had a quick response rate which made it easy to communicate and get a quote. No fuss rates and fees. No hidden costs. Pretty straight forward. I compared 6-8 different moving companies. Movers arrived on time and provided great service. Friendly staff. Overall good experienceAnthony M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
- Prairie Grove
hauling services in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Bella Vista Handyman Co
- DeJUNK Hauling & Junk RemovalP.O Box 505
- DeJUNK Hauling & Junk Removal
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- JR LogisticsPO Box 664
West Fork, Arkansas
- JR Logistics
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- OZARK TREE SERVICEPO BOX 1873
- OZARK TREE SERVICE
- Passions moving503 Rose Garden Ln
- Passions moving
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLCP.O Box 4314
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- W&R Appliance Pickup Service LLC