Atlantic 1 Carpet Cleaning Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2014

PO Box 801132

Aventura, FL 33280

Atlantic 1 Cleaning Services Is a Family Owned & Operated Business. Atlantic 1 Focuses On Quality & Customer Satisfaction. We Are a Leader in Water Damage Clean Up, Professional Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, as well as Tile & Grout Cleaning. All Our Technicians Have the Skills & Equipment To Meet Your Cleaning & Maintenance Needs. Atlantic 1 Is Available 7 Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day For Emergencies! We Proudly Serve Miami Dade County, Broward County & South Palm Beach County - Delray Beach thru Homestead FL. 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction: If For Any Reason You Are Unsatisfied With the Cleaning, We Will Come Back Out to Your House Or Business Anytime Within 21 Days Of the Initial Cleaning and Take Care Of the Problem Free-Of-Charge. Call Today For a Free Estimate- Guaranteed To Beat Our Competition's Published Rates By Over 15%...

carpet cleaning (129)upholstery cleaning (54)house cleaning (10)tile installation (9)dryer vent cleaning (8)air duct cleaning (5)floor cleaning (4)pressure washing (3)

07/13/2021

Excellent. I would recommend Atlantic to friends

Description of Work
carpet cleaning and duct clean

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/11/2021

Liran did a beautiful job on my carpets. The service was fast, efficient and his work was professional. He gave a courtesy call with 15 minutes to arrival which is important to me. He was respectful of my property, wore protective booties and wiped any water spots from my wood floors. I would hire Liran again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thank you for your review, liran Atlantic 1.

06/11/2021

Amazing - spoke with multiple companies and was very unsure of some of the responses and prices I was receiving. Atlantic 1 made my couch look brand new after I had damaged attempting to clean myself. 10 out of 10 recommend!!!

Description of Work
sofa cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Review for Atlantic 1 Carpet Cleaning Services - PO Box 801132, Aventura, FL - 39367145

06/08/2021

Oh, did I get lucky! Not only did Liron arrive on time, not only did he clean and sanitize my sofa so professionally, (amazing result) not only was he respectful, his charge for his services was so fair and reasonable. And, just as important, he is an honest man. When I learned of all the services his company provides ( which I didn't know before his arrival) I asked what he would charge to clean ...

Description of Work
sofa cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/23/2021

Great service at a reasonable price. On time and dependable.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

04/01/2021

Liran was awesome. On time and professional and went way and above. I would recommend anytime.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category house cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/24/2021

Liron was punctual and immediately got down to work. He was thorough and methodical. My sectional is a light beige so I was nervous about getting out all the stains, but Liron did an A-1 job!! I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
sofa cleaning with deodorizing and stain removal

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/22/2021

Fantastic! Arrived on time and completed job as requested. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

01/17/2021

Amazing from beginning to end. Liran responded to my inquiry for a quote so fast and did an amazing job on my sectional/recliner. He was very affordable, professional, polite, clean, and most importantly safe. I am so grateful I checked the reviews on Angie’s list and found them.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

11/21/2020

He did a good job. The only glitch was that he thought he was only cleaning the loveseat when the request to Angie's list and the pictures I sent him were for the love seat and a sofa. On the phone, he only gave a quote for the loveseat. I thought It was quite low but since he had such good reviews I decided to use him. The price, of course, went up when he saw that there was also a sofa. No biggi...

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning/carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you for the review, liran Atlantic 1.

Cleaning Service, Rug & Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Drying, Carpet Shampooing, Carpet Washing, Grout & Tile Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Water Damage & Mold Removal, Water Extraction, Water Damage, Flood Damage, Water Removal, Upholstery, Couch & Sofa Cleaning, Mold Removal, Boat & Yacht Cleaning, Residential (RV) Vehicle Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Chair Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Deep Soil Extraction, Draperies & Curtain Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Dry Cleaning, Fabric Cleanin

No Job is Too Small or Big For Us! We Don’t Cut Corners - We Clean Them!!

Visa, MasterCard