Atlantic 1 Carpet Cleaning Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2014

Atlantic 1 Cleaning Services Is a Family Owned & Operated Business. Atlantic 1 Focuses On Quality & Customer Satisfaction. We Are a Leader in Water Damage Clean Up, Professional Carpet Cleaning, as well as Tile & Grout Cleaning. All Our Technicians Have the Skills & Equipment To Meet Your Cleaning & Maintenance Needs. Atlantic 1 Is Available 7 Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day For Emergencies! We Proudly Serve Miami Dade County, Broward County & South Palm Beach County - Delray Beach thru Homestead FL. 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction: If For Any Reason You Are Unsatisfied With the Cleaning, We Will Come Back Out to Your House Or Business Anytime Within 21 Days Of the Initial Cleaning and Take Care Of the Problem Free-Of-Charge. Call Today For a Free Estimate- Guaranteed To Beat Our Competition's Published Rates By Over 15%...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

carpet cleaning (134)upholstery cleaning (62)tile installation (13)house cleaning (11)dryer vent cleaning (9)air duct cleaning (5)floor cleaning (4)pressure washing (3)drapery cleaning (1)

04/21/2022

Dara W.

GREAT! He was prompt, efficient and i think the results are super. I highly recommend Atlantic 1!

Description of Work
upholstery and carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

04/12/2022

Peggy S.

Great experience. Lerin was very professional, he came on time and did an amazing job. My chairs look brand new. I will definitely use their services again. I would give them 10 stars if that was a choice.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

Thank you very much for the review, liran.

03/04/2022

Nancy V.

I can’t say enough about the quality of work. I thought that my chairs would have to be reupholstered but after being cleaned they’re like new. The carpet is also like new. Excellent work!

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

02/08/2022

Boris B.

Hired this company for some work to be done in my apt in Delray Beach, Fl . Very punctual, professional & absolutely amazing! It looked like we had new flooring put in as well as window treatments. Best service ever. Pricing was excellent & fair. Recommended to several of my friends & neighbors & will keep recommending.

Description of Work
Re-grout tiles & upholstery cleaning

Category ceramic tile, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

02/06/2022

Shelley C.

Please be advised that when using Angi's service searching for a professional, I experienced an intimating, belligerent; hostile and threatening encounter with the Angie's list pro-vendor, Atlantic 1 Cleaning Services dba drytech, who breached the oral agreement made when he was engaged to perform the cleaning of my rooftop dryer vent using his special machinery to vacuum and clear the roof dryer vent of lint buildup from 6 years of daily use. The extent of the work performed was Lee carelessly slamming and skidding his ladder on the roof of my home, (hopefully not breaking any ceramic tiles) and without removing any equipment from his truck, he simply looked at the roof exhaust vent and declared the dryer exhaust pipeline was clear; incredibly without the use of any tools to investigate such as a: scope; flashlight; or any vacuum or brushes or any tools of any kind to clean and clear the vent or to inspect the length of the dryer vent pipeline. This dryer vent pipeline is an approximately 30 foot long dryer exhaust and he just magically declared this exhaust was all clear and demanded we pay him $150.00 for no service being rendered to thoroughly clean and vacuum the vent. Lee's, the technician, vocal and physical hostility escalated as well as he started raising his voice and was screaming you will pay me now; he refused to perform any service with any tools, and under duress of our personal safety as well as to avoid further escalation and confrontation, I handed him a credit card.

Description of Work
Roof Exhaust Dryer vent pipeline cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/06/2022

This is a poor attempt on your part, everything you have stated is absolutely false. If anyone was hostile, it would be you. Bottom line is that you wanted to set your own price of $100 and not $150 that we verbally agreed upon prior to my starting and I believe that would be you breaching the oral agreement you speak of. There is no special machinery to clean an air dryer from the rooftop unless you break the cover which will cost you around $800 to fix. You had told me that the prior technician you had cleaned your vent from the inside but refused to go on the roof, which I did and not just looking but I actually cleaned the pipe and lint around the flap. There is no flashlight or scope that can be used inside the line especially from the rooftop and your dryer vent line is no more than 12ft. There was no magic involved, after I cleared the lint and checked the air flow, the line was clear and working fine. I was not hostile or demanding, simply asked to get paid the amount of $150 prior to my starting the job. You called me after and were threatening me that you were going to take further action if we don’t solve this. Solve what??? I did a job and as any other company you need to pay. Now you are trying to dispute the charge. Good luck with that and anyone else that needs to deal with a customer like you.

02/04/2022

Jennifer B.

My experience with this company is excellent. Liran took his time and made my sofa look new again. I will be hiring Atlantic 1 Carpet cleaning again soon.

Description of Work
Sofa deep cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

02/02/2022

Marco S.

The best cleaning company hands-down. Trustworthy, punctual, hard-working and top-notch customer service. We are beyond satisfied with our clean couches and chairs, we cannot wait to hire again! The Saverino Family The best cleaning company hands-down. Trustworthy, punctual, hard-working and top-notch customer service. We are beyond satisfied with our clean couches and chairs, we cannot wait to hire again! The Saverino Family

Description of Work
Couch Cleaning, Chair Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

Review for Atlantic 1 Carpet Cleaning Services - PO Box 801132, Aventura, FL - 39616484

12/30/2021

David C.

It went great. Very professional and it looks awesome. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
tile & grout cleaning

Category ceramic tile, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/17/2021

Yvette L.

Great. He was punctual, professional and mindful of safety he wore a mask. My couches looks clean and smell great now Im ready for holiday entertaining. Thanks Liron.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

Thank you for your review, liran Atlantic 1.

09/26/2021

Amy D.

Amazing service, on time great communication and well priced. Was for a moving out service but if I were staying would absolutely rehire in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
tile cleaning & carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/26/2021

07/13/2021

Lorraine L.

Excellent. I would recommend Atlantic to friends

Description of Work
carpet cleaning and duct clean

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/11/2021

MARYANN E.

Liran did a beautiful job on my carpets. The service was fast, efficient and his work was professional. He gave a courtesy call with 15 minutes to arrival which is important to me. He was respectful of my property, wore protective booties and wiped any water spots from my wood floors. I would hire Liran again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thank you for your review, liran Atlantic 1.

06/11/2021

brooke R.

Amazing - spoke with multiple companies and was very unsure of some of the responses and prices I was receiving. Atlantic 1 made my couch look brand new after I had damaged attempting to clean myself. 10 out of 10 recommend!!!

Description of Work
sofa cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Review for Atlantic 1 Carpet Cleaning Services - PO Box 801132, Aventura, FL - 39367145

06/08/2021

Esther S.

Oh, did I get lucky! Not only did Liron arrive on time, not only did he clean and sanitize my sofa so professionally, (amazing result) not only was he respectful, his charge for his services was so fair and reasonable. And, just as important, he is an honest man. When I learned of all the services his company provides ( which I didn't know before his arrival) I asked what he would charge to clean the ceramic floor on my outdoor patio. He said he could do it but it wouldn't look much different than it does now as it is very old and weather beaten. In his opinion, it would be a waste of my money. I'm telling you this man is a "find"! Professional, honest, and reasonable. It doesn't get better than that.

Description of Work
sofa cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/23/2021

Dale T.

Great service at a reasonable price. On time and dependable.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

04/01/2021

Bryan T.

Liran was awesome. On time and professional and went way and above. I would recommend anytime.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category house cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/24/2021

P S.

Liron was punctual and immediately got down to work. He was thorough and methodical. My sectional is a light beige so I was nervous about getting out all the stains, but Liron did an A-1 job!! I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
sofa cleaning with deodorizing and stain removal

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/22/2021

Marisa Z.

Fantastic! Arrived on time and completed job as requested. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

01/17/2021

Krista V.

Amazing from beginning to end. Liran responded to my inquiry for a quote so fast and did an amazing job on my sectional/recliner. He was very affordable, professional, polite, clean, and most importantly safe. I am so grateful I checked the reviews on Angie’s list and found them.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

11/21/2020

Jackie G.

He did a good job. The only glitch was that he thought he was only cleaning the loveseat when the request to Angie's list and the pictures I sent him were for the love seat and a sofa. On the phone, he only gave a quote for the loveseat. I thought It was quite low but since he had such good reviews I decided to use him. The price, of course, went up when he saw that there was also a sofa. No biggie but be sure to confirm exactly what is being done before he arrives to avoid a price surprise. Had him also clean the bedroom carpet since he had the equipment and time to do so. Nice, professional and clean. He called a couple of times to tell me he was running late which I appreciated. I will have him back to clean my dryer vent.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning/carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

11/05/2020

Kathy L.

Great! Dining room chairs were pretty bad and now they look great!

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning dining room chairs and mattress

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

11/02/2020

Angela G.

It was amazing! Liran was super nice and professional! He did a great job!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2021