If you need to move your dryer, or you’re buying a home without proper ductwork, you’ll want to make sure the right pro installs your dryer vent. Read on to find out who installs dryer vents to get the job done quickly and easily.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Eureka Springs, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Eureka Springs
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingWe think that it went really well for us. It has been working great. We had to dust and vacuum everyday before they came out. We were very pleased at the service that they gave us. They were extremely polite and professional about it. We would have them back and we have recommended them to neighbors. Other people in my neighborhood have used them. We called them and they came a couple of days later. They were punctual in getting it done on time and they showed up on time. We would recommend them to anybody read less
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingBud Anderson Heating & Cooling was very good. We had a maintenance contract with them on the house and we use them to come out here every summer and every fall.
- The Dryer Vent Guy, LLCi now have peace of mind knowing my dryer shouldn’t start a fire. My vent is 32ft long and when he checked, had no air flow. He cleaned it and made a couples of changes that he gave me information on and price quote before doing the work. I would recommend him with high marks.
- Healthy Air DuctsHe's provided exceptional service. He's been very up front with us and did not try to oversell us with something we did not need. His cost was very reasonable. He's a real nice guy and was on time to his appointment and acted professionally.
- ElintinatorsAmazing!!!!! He explained to me and showed me everything as he did it. I think the price is fair. He was there maybe an hour. he was very professional and he cleaned up after himself. I kind wish he was single, LOL! Hard to find someone like that. Seriously though call him and have him come out. Even if you think you dryer is running ok, if you haven't cleaned your vents you are gonna fall over when you see what he gets out of them read less
- Healthy Air DuctsWe appreciated their honesty in telling us our ducts did not need cleaned. They were very thorough and professional. I was not there but I know my wife was very impressed with their overall thoroughness, courtesy, and professionalism. I would surely use them again and recommend them to someone else.
- Healthy Air DuctsWe can't begin to express how happy we were to have done business with Tony Eliason. He runs a top notch business and you can tell from the moment he greets you that he is a man full of integrity. He and his son are extremely polite, respectful, and professional. He shows up on time, even a tad early, fully equipped to get the job done. The job was completed in a timely manner and they vacuum the rugs and floors around the air vents in the home when they are finished. At my husbands request, Tony came back the next day to seal the ducting so that our HVAC systems would run more efficiently. This coupled with the fact that our ducting is cleaned out and sealed properly, our energy efficiency has increased noticiably. We have two separate HVAC systems in our home and so that is why our cost was higher than those with one system. We would highly recommend Tony to service your home. You will not be dissapointed read less
- Healthy Air DuctsInitially, I'd called a different company to have my dryer duct cleaned. However, when I was told of an additional fee to come to my area I contacted Healthy Air Ducts and left a message. Shortly after I received a call back and Tony scheduled that same day to provide the service. It was everything you would want from a company: Prompt response time, courteous, professional, got the job done in a timely way, and was reasonably priced. I also consulted Tony on getting the HVAC air ducts cleaned. I appreciated that he didn't try to "sell" me the service if it was not needed. Instead he asked questions to find out whether I needed them cleaned at this time. Being an asthma sufferer, it is great to know that when they clean the ducts they also apply a mold-resistant treatment to them to help prevent spores from traveling through the air system. I definitely plan to use Healthy Air Ducts in the future. Thanks so much for taking the time to come out our way and for the great service read less
- Courtesy Care Cleaning & RestorationThey were easy to schedule with and were able to arrive within a couple of days of my call. The day before my appointment, they called to remind me they were coming the next day. Once they arrived, they quickly assessed the access points for my dryer vent duct and explained how they were going to clean the duct (they had to clean from both ends--dryer side and outdoor access points--due to the length of the duct). They performed the cleaning and showed me what they were cleaning out as they were working. Once they were done, they put everything back as they found it and scheduled me for an automatic service reminder read less
- Healthy Air DuctsThey were prompt and very courteous. They had moved some things and neglected to put that but I won't be hugely critical about that. They were very responsive about any questions that I had. They were here when they said they would be here. They were un-intrusive as far as doing what they had to do and staying out of my way read less
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Eureka Springs
- Business Description:Here at Pride plumbing we can do all of your plumbing needs. We are licensed and insured company that serves all of NWA and some of the surrounding areas. Professional and friendly staff on board that is ready to take on any kind of plumbing problems. We offer same day service but if we are booked we will do our best to get to you within 24hours read lessRecent Review:Within 2 min of my app on Angies lust I was called by Tyler. He gave a very good price and by 4:30 we had hot water. We will defiantly use him for any plumbing needs and will also use Angues lust for anything else read lessEddie C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialists read lessRecent Review:Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.Colene F.
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community. read lessRecent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressed read lessBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Courtesy Care Home Offices : 1201 SE Adams Blvd. Bartlesville, OK 74003Recent Review:I had a leak upstairs that went through to downstairs. I called and asked for an estimate at about 3:30 pm. About an hour later, 3 guys show up and start working instead of providing an estimate. They removed carpet from a small room, 1 1/2 sheets of Sheetrock from the floor and water from a stained concrete floor. I asked several times what the cost was going to be and they told me they could not possibly tell me until they got further into the job. I've been in construction 30 years and that is BS. They are local so I assumed I could trust them. However, when I finally forced the issue I was told it would cost $2000-$3000 just for their fans. I told them I was no longer interested in their services and asked the total of my bill to date. Since I could have personally removed the carpet and shop vac the water off the concrete floors below (no carpet) in about 3-4 hours, I assumed it would only cost $3-$400 on the upper end. I was floored to find out it was going to be $863.34. Turns out they charged $210 for an "Emergency service call" that I did not need nor ask for and, without notifying me, stayed after hours so they could charge another $102.13. They charged another $80.26 for something called clean concrete. I have stained concrete which did not need to be cleaned. Furthermore, my floors were filthy after they left. I have also been informed that my insurance company will likely not cover their inflated charges. In thirty years working construction, I have rarely been this disappointing with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever written for any company read lesstom m.
- Business Description:Mobile Home, House, & Commercial Repairs in 4-State Area With over 30 years experience in commercial, home and mobile home repair you can be confident that the job will be done right. No job is too big or small. Phil started in construction & repair as a teenager with his father, has been a field superintendent running a crew of 250+ guys in FL. The company name came from others telling Phil he's as straight as an arrow & as honest as anyone could be. Straight Arrow became a reality when he m.. read lessRecent Review:Phil and his crew are always excellent. I can trust Phil, he has ethics and morals, and that's unusual these days. He gives good advice, knows what he's doing, and doesn't overcharge. He and his crew were also able to help another crew who were delivering a heavy piece of furniture, and it wouldn't have gone well without them. Phil and his crew were a real lifesaver there. I've had him out for various jobs around the house over the last few years, and he does a great job. Hire Phil, you'll be glad you did read lessMichelle M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read less
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read less
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Financing available. (870) 932-4282. Additional fax - (870) 932-4242. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional address - PO Box 19021, Jonesboro, AR 72402. Additional contact name - Karen Martin. Additional DBA - Air Pro Heating & Air Conditioning read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
When your dryer is leaving wet or overly hot clothing, it might be time to get your dryer vents cleaned by a professional. Learn more about this and other signs you need a dryer vent cleaning, like a hot laundry room or broken vent hood.
Don’t overlook a leaking dryer vent pipe, as it can lead to fires and other consequences. Read these DIY tips on dryer vent cleaning and learn how to clear common blockages, lint, and loose fabric. Plus, find out when to call a repair service.
Find dryer vent cleaning services in
- Holiday Island
- Shell Knob
- Blue Eye
- Green Forest
- Cape Fair
- Pea Ridge
- Kimberling City
- Branson West
- Reeds Spring
- Cave Springs
dryer vent cleaning services in Eureka Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling524 S Lincoln St
- Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- johnsrepairserviceand remodling2316 John W Montgomery Cir
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- johnsrepairserviceand remodling
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
- NWA Restore It Inc
- Pride Plumbing 3589 W Country Meadows St
- Pride Plumbing
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Repair USA
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Straight Arrow Repair