Island Airco Inc

Holiday Island, AR 72631

HVAC SALES AND SERVICE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL

10/04/2016

Bob W.

Very nice to work with; and completed quickly and fairly.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor on HVAC unit. Fan was not working.

09/16/2016

Amanda M.

The first company i contacted in Rogers never showed up or called. I then found Island Airco on Angie's List. The technician was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. It was a simple repair but he went even further to find out the cause so it wouldn't happen again. I will definitely recommend them to others!

Description of Work
Repair A/C

08/30/2016

Katie J.

Description of Work
Without a doubt, the most professional presentation from a contractor that I have ever had! I paid MORE for LESS than what a competitor had bid, because of the thorough evaluation that Island Airco did of my needs, and because the unit I purchased comes with an incredible warranty. The staff were incredibly respectful and pleasant, and my home has never been as comfortable... IA changed the ductwork, and increased both the size and SEER of my unit. In spite of the expense, I feel that I am dealing with an organization that I can trust for years to come.

05/18/2016

Mary Jo R.

Description of Work
Island Airco services my HVAC twice a year. They are dependable, and professional. I have no worries re. my HVAC because I have such faith in Airco.

02/05/2016

Suzanne F.

Travis consulted with us to find the best heating and cooling replacement for our aging unit. We wanted to replace the heat pump with a separate gas furnace & A/C unit. He worked up quotes for a number of different configurations and spent the time helping us by answering questions until we made a decision. It was a huge decision! He helped us coordinate with the plumber and electrician to get everything hooked up. He and the guys were always on time, and always wore booties over their shoes when they came into the house and were always polite and professional. They had to cut drywall, among other things, and did an excellent job finishing the work. They had to make some creative decisions to fit the A/C unit and the gas vent and we are very happy with the placement and thoughtful craftsmanship that was performed. They cleaned the debris and left our home cleaner than when they started! Awesome, professional, skilled and trustworthy company! We highly recommend Island Airco!

Description of Work
Replaced ancient heat pump with new a/c unit and gas furnace. Installed new air return and extra heat registers.

10/23/2015

Trisha S.

12/18/2014

Richard P.

Description of Work
They cleaned the furnace and istalled a capacitor for the fan.

01/06/2014

Donna D.

Everything was great! Technician called ahead to let me know he was on his way and to be sure I was home. He was very prompt, did not make a mess, polite, friendly and knowledgeable. What more can you ask for? I will continue to do business with Island Airco.

Description of Work
I am under contract with Island Airco for them to do bi-annual maintenance on 2 Heil systems. The service technician discovered a Dual Run Capacitor on the main floor system that was about to go out. He showed me the capacitor, which is shaped like a can of soda, and it was oozing some type of matter out near the bottom. Had he not caught it before winter set in, we could have possibly wound up with the main floor heating system unit failing to come on when necessary, possibly resulting in frozen pipes as we are in and out for portions of the winter months. I thought the service technician was very knowledgeable and am pleased with the service I received from Island Airco. I would recommend them to a friend. The cost for the part was 95.90. The labor was free because we are under contract under the maintenance agreement.

10/20/2013

Matthew W.

Island Airco performed work at my lake house. They have repaired both my air conditioning and heater in the past. They have been very flexible in doing the repairs as I am an absentee owner and have to leave them a key to get in and do the repairs. They have always fixed my problem and their charges are reasonable.

Description of Work
Repaired my air conditioner

04/15/2013

Wayne B.

See above!

Description of Work
Annual Checkup. I have a service contract with them and they installed my hvac unit in 2005. They have been out 2 or 3 times in the past 8 years for service problems. All fixed in a timely and professional manner at no cost. Highly recommend for quality, price and service.

11/21/2012

Charles F.

Quickly responded to call. Serviceman, Chris, did diagnostics on problem and determined fan wasn't performing. Within hour he had resolved issue, having replacement parts on his truck, and completed job. All employees, and owners, are always customer friendly and always respond in timely manner

Description of Work
Replaced fan motor in outside unit.

10/12/2012

Pat S.

Everything went very well.

Description of Work
Separate cool air vent in bedroom. Annual maintenance contract.

01/12/2012

jim S.

GREAT TO WORK WITH . USE THEM!!

Description of Work
NEW YORK HEAT AND AIR HEAT PUMP, MORE EXPENSIVE THAN OTHER ESTIMATES BUT QUALITY, SERVICE ARE WORTH THE DIFFERENCE. TRULY CARING PROFESSIONALS FROM THE OFFICE THROUGH THE INSTALLERS. VERY GOOD COMPANY.

12/29/2011

david P.

Excellent!

Description of Work
They replaced my air conditioning unit, and indoor condenser coils.

12/10/2011

Pat S.

Because the job of cleaning out our 10 foot outside dryer vent was a small job, we hesitated calling Island Airco, afterall, it was summer and we knew they would have other larger jobs... But, they said yes and sent their service man out the very next day. We now can use our dryer more efficiently thanks to Island Airco. They never say no ... always friently and courteous.

Description of Work
They came out and provided a much needed service.... we needed our outside vent for our clothes dryer... which we could not do and Island Airco came out and vacuumed it out perfectly. We have used their services for over 15 years on multiple home functions, large or small, they always provide great service.

07/07/2011

Darvin W.

Very timely and polite service people.

Description of Work
ROUTINE CLEANING AND ANNUAL SERVICE. THE DATE AND COST IS APPROXIMATE AS IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE LIVED IN THE AREA.

05/04/2011

Kathy B.

A great experience. I would highly recommend them for all of your heating and cooling needs.

Description of Work
Island Airco had been servicing our Heat Pump since we purchased our home in 2004. Several years ago, they installed a new unit for us. We are very PLEASED with their product, service, and workmanship. They are prompt, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!

AireServ of Northwest Arkansas

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey. Diagnostic fee for service calls $89.95. Free in home estimates for Equipment replacement only.

Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling

Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialists.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING: REPAIRS, MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS, INSTALL NEW SYSTEMS AND REMODELS