A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Elm Springs, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Elm Springs
- T&L IrrigationOur main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people!
- T&L IrrigationTodd is hands down the best irrigation guy I have ever used. Extremely fair and very reasonably priced. Will never use anyone else.
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationI would like to commend Josh Carter, owner of 1st Choice Custom Landscaping and Irrigation for the work his company did installing a new irrigation system for me. Josh has built his business based upon a foundation of honesty and a strong work ethic. He goes above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I have used my new irrigation system all summer and am very pleased with it. Josh also returned this fall, at my request, to show me how to winterize the system. I will be calling upon Josh and his crew again next Spring to do some landscaping work for me. I highly recommend this company for whatever your landscaping and irrigation system needs might be
- T&L IrrigationHe does a great job with checking my system and starting it up in the spring. He also performed a repair on my system.
- T&L IrrigationHe called me back within 10 minutes and was over at my house 10 minutes after that. He dug a hole to find the problem and figured out that the pipe was buried too deep and amongst a web of tree roots, which would require an excavator. He was upfront in telling us it was going to be a big job and offered to call a plumber he trusts to come out and give us a second opinion. He was very professional and honest. I recommend him
- T&L IrrigationHad a little mix up at first, but it all worked out. Todd was very knowledgeable and friendly. I will call him again for spring set up. Thank you.
- T&L IrrigationContact with Todd was quick and easy. Responsive to phone calls and or Texts. Even messaged back on Memorial Day weekend and worked on Memorial Day.Initial job was just to find and repair the leak that had made it impractical for us to even use the irrigation system because of the mystery leak. Only time we would turn it on from the city valve box was to try and find the leak. Todd showed up early, got the lay of the land and immediately started looking for leak. Had it figured out in less than 15 minutes and was repaired very quickly as well. Todd went above and beyond and made good decisions about small items that needed changed out.Initial runs after the leak repair, irrigation box make-over, system test and tweaks went very well. However, since the control valve had been left on through the winter and had not been used for nearly a year, a warp had occurred and a leak started the day after it started taking on full pressure.Sent Todd a text and he provided some trouble-shooting tips that same night - even on Memorial Day weekend! Since leak was obviously not related to debris in the back-flow valve, had to shut system down again. But, Todd was back on Monday - Memorial Day - quickly found the issue, was willing and able to show the damage, provide options and explain why it would be best to replace entire unit.Todd was back the next day to replace the control valve and if supply store had not be closed for holiday, would have had it done Monday. Also added a faucet to the assembly and had it all back on and ready again by Tuesday early evening.Pricing was very reasonable and good quality.Would absolutely recommend T&L Irrigation and plan to use them again when we re-work the backyard and need the irrigation system moved. System works like new and no more ridiculous water bills
- Ace Of Blades PLLCJosh with Ace of Blades was great. Responded to my email within 10 minutes. He came out and to do a quote the same day. They always give me a call they day before so I can make sure my dogs are inside. The lawn looks great now!
- T&L IrrigationOutstanding. Todd Floyd is just extraordinary - I can't recommend him highly enough. He came out, correctly diagnosed the issues with our sprinkler system, and gave me a fair estimate. It was clear that he was very familiar with the brand of controller and sprinkler heads, and his expertise was really evident. He completed the work in two visits, and charged us $40 less than his initial estimate. He is just a pro - wish that everyone I used was like him! Will definitely be using him in the future
- T&L IrrigationlTodd came out to repair my back flow, but quickly determined that it needed to be replaced (which is what I thought, but not what I hoped!!) He replaced it in about a week, which was pretty quick for the busy spring season. After installation, there was a problem with the back flow, but he came back out quickly and took care of it. He also gave my sprinkler system a much needed overhaul, and programed it for the most efficient watering possible. He always answered my calls, and was pretty responsive given how busy he was. I would absolutely use T&L Irrigation in the future
Irrigation Systems Installers in Elm Springs
- Business Description:We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.Recent Review:Josh did an excellent job. His initial proposal was fancier than I was looking for, but it was on par with the best homes in the neighborhood. I am not a keeping up with the jones' type of guy so we opted for a simpler, low maintenance design with stone fill and fewer plantings, using only hardy plants. <br /> He came back the next day a knocked out the work in record time. The results were excellent. <br /> Nice guy too, likes to talk. <br /Joshua D.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Irrigation. Single-owner. No Subs. Call for rates.Recent Review:He called me back within 10 minutes and was over at my house 10 minutes after that. He dug a hole to find the problem and figured out that the pipe was buried too deep and amongst a web of tree roots, which would require an excavator. He was upfront in telling us it was going to be a big job and offered to call a plumber he trusts to come out and give us a second opinion. He was very professional and honest. I recommend himRachel S.
- Business Description:We specialize in landscape design and maintenance. From mowing, to planting and design, to fence instillation, and even sprinkler instillation and repair. We value hard work, and getting the job done efficiently and safely. We get the job done right and for the right price. We are an owner operated business and have been doing this work since 2014, our staff are all well trained and held to the highest standard of quality and customer service.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We used Angie's list for the first time, and scheduled the appointment on a Saturday morning for the following Monday morning at 8 AM. By 9 AM the job is finished and I had bid on adding a pressure regulator that I will schedule next month--my preferenceBob M.
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needsRecent Review:Joey has done an excellent job in getting our Green House kit installed. Very professional. Super happy with the final outcome and he will definitely be the first one that I will look for my future projects.Ram M.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning servicesRecent Review:Excellent! The result is perfect. The crew was fast and efficient. There was no disruption to my daily activities; I scarcely knew they were on the place. I couldn't be more satisfied! I have a whole list of other projects I intend to call on Moran's Painting to do. I have already recommended them to friendsDoris C.
- Business Description:Personal customer service, free estimates.Recent Review:They are great!!! Always prompt with my quote and follow-up work. I never have to worry that the job won't get done and done well. Payment is even easier, they just email the invoice after the work us done and I put a check in the mail. Great company to do business with!Elizabeth H.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:It was disorganized in the beginning. They were supposed to come between 10am and 12pm, but they had a cancellation so they arrived around 8:15. I am the only person allowed to pay vendors, and I do not arrive until 9. After looking at the sink, the plumber said the sink could burst at any moment, so a coworker approved service on the sink. It felt like fear-mongering. The plumber tightened some bolts underneath the sink, but after he left, my coworker was able to move the faucet. The plumber then asked for payment, my coworker said he did not have the authorization to pay him. My coworker said when I arrived at 9am, I could pay him with a credit card, or he could leave an invoice and receive payment that way. The plumber seemed irritated and walked out. (then don't come earlier than planned and make my coworker uncomfortable??) Another plumber came later in the morning, while I was there. He called the first plumber to follow up on his comment that the pipes could burst at any moment, he didn't see anything to indicate that was the case. The first plumber said he did not say that. Communication was disorganized, but the second plumber was thorough and showed me what he had done, and what the next steps would be if the repair did not hold/if our clients loosen the faucet in the future. The project was completed, just with some extra steps in the middleLindsey L.
- Business Description:Creative Spaces specializes in creating a distinctive landscape that is unique to your space and desired taste. We love consulting with our clients and going over their likes and dislikes to come up with a perfect personalized landscape space. I personally like coming home to a landscape that makes me feel like I'm on vacation, where I can relax, and leave the worries of the day behind. What do you want your landscape to say about you ? Our team of experts will create it! Creative Spaces of..Recent Review:Kevin and his crew got to work right away and completely transformed my backyard into a beautiful space. He put in several large river rock beds to deal with the runoff, which were attractive by themselves and also added trees and flowering shrubs to another bed in front of a previously long boring fence. He redirected storm water runoff into the rock beds including those from downspouts. He sodded the rest with zoysia grass. A beautiful patio using tumbled pavers was created below our stairs leading up to our deck, and a bed was created at the end of the patio to really set it off. The end result transformed a muddy mess into a lovely natural looking garden and lawn. Kevin and his crew worked hard and had it all done in a week. They were pleasant and respectful of our home and our dogs. Kevin listened to my concerns and preferences. My husband and I are delighted with our new backyard. I highly recommend this businessEileen M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:He did a good job but I found that you need an estimate in writing before you give him the OK for the job. He verbally told me it be be between $200 and $250 and it wound up being $350.00. I will ask for an estimate in writing in the futureHerbert M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Elm Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Creative Spaces1 East Center Suite 270
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
- Creative Spaces
- Moran’s Painting 1303 W Lazy L St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Moran’s Painting