Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Camden, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Camden
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- Himsl Building ServicesThe building is first class. Added several additional items and changes such as higher walls, larger rafters, piers at corners and roll-up door. All changes and additional items where accommodated at a reasonable price. The materials used are very good quality and should last as long as my home.
- Wil-Bry ConstructionHe did a great job and we would highly recommend his work. We were an out of state customer and everything he said he would do he did and without us being there to inspect his work. Only recommendation for Bill is that he needs to get more internet accessible but he answered or returned all phone calls promptly
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Himsl Building ServicesFrom start to finish it went very well. Rick completed the job in the two days. He was very punctual and cleaned everything up. We were very pleased with the quality of his workmanship and the price was better than other pre-built or delivered sheds. We would not hesitate to refer family and friends
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Mewborn ConstructionWe were very pleased with all aspects of his work. He was very punctual and reasonably priced. He's a hard worker and very professional. I will use him again.
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of
- Tds Erectors Inc & Crane ServiceThey do good work. They're very professional. They're very punctual. Steve Day is very helpful and will help in any way he can. They're a great company.
Garage Builders in Camden
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated Established Since 1998, 15 years experience in independent work for home owners, business owners, commercial properties, residential areas. I keep a crew of three on the job. Sub contracting work is done. Free Estimates, Expense of Material Needed Is To Be Paid Upfront All Labor Expenses Are Paid Upon Completion of Job & Owners Satisfaction Of Job Being DoneRecent Review:He was amazing. I have been cheated several time, but Jason with For Sale Roofing was amazing. He did everything he said he would do & always let me know what was being done & what was going on. My deck was messed up couldn't walk on it & he fixed it tooLynn R.
- Business Description:Thatch Construction Inc. is a family owned business, licensed contractor with over 20 year experience.
- Business Description:Certified Welding, Fabrication, Metal Roofing (residential and commercial), Equipment Installation, Steel Erection, Turnkey Metal Buildings (Pre Engineered and Custom Field Fabrication)
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:We Are a home builder and remodeling company, we do commercial work also. We have been in business since 2006 and we started doing Spray Foam Insulation in 2011. As owner of the company I do most of the work myself with a helper or twoRecent Review:Over budget, late, low quality work and contractor team was low quality. When there are problems like we had a water problem that was known of by HD remodeling it was blown off and we had to fix our selfs. Also due to slowness and inability to manage sub contractors we nearly lost bank financing due to lack of completion percentage as apposed to money spent. No supervision of subcontractors allowed weeks and months to go by with no work being completed like purposely dragging feet and adding cost for personal gain. HD was never a advocate for us as his customer. He put the subs first. Would not suggest using HD remodeling for custom homLewis I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- East Camden
- El Dorado
- Junction City
garage builders in Camden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc1513 malcolm ave suite c
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- National Barn Co - Central Division1737 E Hwy 62
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
- National Barn Co - Central Division
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- Thatch Construction Inc.4052 Hwy 231
Ravenden Springs, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
- T & D Construction
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services