If you find ink stains on your carpeting, it’s possible to remove them. Here are the best DIY methods for how to get ink out of carpet.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Camden, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Camden
- Serenity Carpet and Upholstery CleaningThey did a really good job. I saw an area of the carpet that wasn't stretched all the way and he came back the very next day. I was impressed with their responsiveness and quality of work.
- Xtreme Clean IncThey were late, because they came all the way from Memphis to service me in Arkansas. They were kind respectful and they stayed busy until the work was completely done. And the price was reasonable, it fit my budget fairly.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncDehart came onsite and provided estimate before they left. Discussed possible outcomes. Arrived 2 days later and completed job.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncDeHart Carpet Cleaning was recommended to us by a neighbor when we first moved here 10 years ago. They have always been friendly, efficient and have done an excellent job. I would not even consider using someone else.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncCalled to get an estimate, she came out looked at some areas with the "RED Coolaid" stain and said she could help. They came out and cleaned all the carpets in the house and got 98% of the red out! Very Happy Camper.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz and Mike were very professional and did a great job. You get superior service, when the owners of the business perform the work. We will continue to use Dehart for all our floor cleaning needs.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncI have had carpets cleaned many times over the years. Never really had a bad experience, some better than others. I called Dehart Carpet Cleaning based on the reviews here. Liz was able to come over the same day I called to give an estimate. We scheduled for next week. She arrived on time as well as her crew. She supervised the crew and explained the process and cleaning solutions used. Many times in the past I received a phone quote based on my estimate of rooms/square footage, etc. In most cases the service provided had a canned up sell pitch for conditioner, ordor eliminator or some other addition to the original estimate. Liz's quote was all inclusive, so no games played with the quote. Very professional crew and equipment, could not be more satisfied
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz of DeHart Carpet Cleaning was very pleasant to deal with. The we prompt, on time and very professional. They did a excellant job at a great price. We will certainly use them again.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncVery satisfied with the job. Prompt, professional, and efficient. Carpets look great and stains are gone. Would definitely recommend!
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz Dehart came out and did the estimate the next day after I called. She is very professional and does a great job following up on everything. Mike and Earl did the carpet cleaning and they do great work. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Last update on June 2, 2015
Carpet Cleaners in Camden
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Sure, we love cuddling and playing with our pets, but cleaning up pet messes is a different story. Nobody enjoys coming home to shedding or accidents. With these tips, you can clean your pet’s messes more effectively and, in turn, protect your carpets.
Recurring carpet stains can make a whole room look worn, and sometimes spot treatments only make things worse. Find out what common pantry item can help remove fresh stains and stubborn carpet spots for good.
Find carpet cleaners in
- East Camden,
- El Dorado,
- Junction City,
carpet cleaners in Camden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas 72231
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC112 Meadowview Dr
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring22077 Barton Rd
Grand Terrace, California 92313
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Stanley Steemer
Carpet cleaners that service Camden
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.