Getting a new roof can help keep your home safe and dry. Use this guide to learn about how much a new roof costs and the factors that go into the price so that you can start your new roofing project with confidence and peace of mind.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Brookland, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Brookland
- Storm Strong RoofingHe is wonderful He did a great job and affordable and fast was done in two days because it was late when the started but finished early cleaned up any thing what was there's The roof looks great I would tell any one that needed a roofer call Jason Jones. He answered my call right away we agreed on a price and the job was done. We would definitely call him again. You would do your self a favor to call He is the best you can get Thank you Mr Jason Jone
- Sims Construction CompanyI had a leak in my roof which caused water staining on an indoor ceiling. Mr. Sims came on a Sunday and worked on it several hours. It still leaked so he brought another roof guy to repair it which did the job. I would recommend him for any roofing job you need!
- ContractingPROPersonal attention to detail was provided by Dean Lanning for preparation of the attic prior to the roof installation. Special attention was paid to copper pipes as well as the AC units prior to the install. My roof is steep with several cuts. dormers etc. as well as a sun room extension from the house in the back. My large window screens were protected by plywood boards as were my 3 AC Lenox units
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTIONFast, excellent work. Been over a year since work was completed and still as happy now as I was then.
- Chase Robertson RoofingWe called, chase came, repaired, we paid. Very honest all around good man.
- Colley RoofingI could not have had a better professional roofing job. Well trained crew who knew how to work together. All the neighborhood residents were impressed. You will not find a better roofing company in NEA. I recommend with no reservations.\Bo
- LANCE BEASLEY ROOFINGHe advised me on where to go to get the best shingles at the best price. He recommended on what he thought would look good on the house. He did an outstanding job. They cleaned up after their work. We had people stop and ask us where we got our roof.
- LANCE BEASLEY ROOFINGThy did a perfect job on the roof. They came out, brought their crew, and went around with magnets to make sure there weren't any nails laying around. The bid was right and they were recommended to me from my neighbors across the street.
- For Sale RoofingHe was amazing. I have been cheated several time, but Jason with For Sale Roofing was amazing. He did everything he said he would do & always let me know what was being done & what was going on. My deck was messed up couldn't walk on it & he fixed it too.
- Colley RoofingJohn Colley is the owner of this company. I received four bids and he came up with the second best bid. He was more thorough about how he gave us the estimate and his presentation was better. He was fast in getting to us. He was very prompt about coming. He was thorough about the way he measured the house and the way he inspected it. Some people come out and just looked at it and gave us what was required. But he got up on the roof, got up into the attic, and inspected and everything then he came down and told us what we needed. We were just very impressed with him. We will use him in the future
Roofers in Brookland
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Here at Storm Strong Roofing, we are committed 100% customer satisfaction. We work hard to ensure the best value, along with the best quality work available. With over 23 years of experience in the roofing industry, we carry the skills and knowledge to fulfill all of your roofing needs. We hope to help as many families to stay dry in Northeast Arkansas and surrounding areas as possible. We can tackle anything from minor leak repairs to total roof replacement, and more. No job is too big or ..Recent Review:He is wonderful He did a great job and affordable and fast was done in two days because it was late when the started but finished early cleaned up any thing what was there's The roof looks great I would tell any one that needed a roofer call Jason Jones. He answered my call right away we agreed on a price and the job was done. We would definitely call him again. You would do your self a favor to call He is the best you can get Thank you Mr Jason JoneLinda S.
- Business Description:We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to ..Recent Review:Great! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!Amanda D.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..Recent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left openSandy C.
- Business Description:I own BJR for 46 years and I am State LicenseNumber 021575 residential license.I carry Workers Comp and General Liability. I can do all phases of residential construction.Quality and Honesty are the utmost to any project I'm involved inRecent Review:it went so smooth and amazing. One little thing I didn't like and they immediately corrected. Look forward to using them again in the future.Sandra K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
Find roofing contractors in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
- Marked Tree
roofing contractors in Brookland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-Plus BuildersPO Box 55
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In Renovations, LLC 1651 Dancy Blvd
Horn Lake, Mississippi
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
- Architectural Timber Works9656 Memphis Arlington Rd
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-Plus Builders
- C&J Roofing & Home ConstructionPO Box 16722
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Carl McKinney Home Maintenance2805 Mockingbird Lane
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cole's Repair310 W. Thomas Green #5
- C&J Roofing & Home Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- walkers roofing5764 Greene 707 Rd
- walkers roofing