Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Brookland, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Masonry Contractors in Brookland
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:Great. And they have come back for rechecks. All gooddebbie s.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a small localy owned Company. We have about 5 Employee, we do alot of sub-contractor works, our Company motto is "No Job to small, We do it all"
- Business Description:Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !! <br /Darlene B.
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Not worth it <br />Please quit asking for reviews.. Not what you really want <br />Hugh C.
- Business Description:General contractor
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Brookland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- D&R Construction304 N 62nd St.
- D&R Construction
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORP.O. Box 16501
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOOR
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash