It's crucial to plan ahead and play it safe when using a ladder to handle household tasks. Tackle your home project one step at a time with our ladder safety guide.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Bay, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roofing Reviews in Bay
- Storm Strong RoofingHe is wonderful He did a great job and affordable and fast was done in two days because it was late when the started but finished early cleaned up any thing what was there's The roof looks great I would tell any one that needed a roofer call Jason Jones. He answered my call right away we agreed on a price and the job was done. We would definitely call him again. You would do your self a favor to call He is the best you can get Thank you Mr Jason Jone
- Jonesboro Roofing Co IncPoor service. They are only interested in a corporate businesses and is not concern in residential business. They were completely not interested in coming out to give me estimates. They keep promising to come out and giving us date but they wouldn't come.
- Sims Construction CompanyI had a leak in my roof which caused water staining on an indoor ceiling. Mr. Sims came on a Sunday and worked on it several hours. It still leaked so he brought another roof guy to repair it which did the job. I would recommend him for any roofing job you need!
- ContractingPROPersonal attention to detail was provided by Dean Lanning for preparation of the attic prior to the roof installation. Special attention was paid to copper pipes as well as the AC units prior to the install. My roof is steep with several cuts. dormers etc. as well as a sun room extension from the house in the back. My large window screens were protected by plywood boards as were my 3 AC Lenox units
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTIONFast, excellent work. Been over a year since work was completed and still as happy now as I was then.
- LANCE BEASLEY ROOFINGHe advised me on where to go to get the best shingles at the best price. He recommended on what he thought would look good on the house. He did an outstanding job. They cleaned up after their work. We had people stop and ask us where we got our roof.
- Colley RoofingI could not have had a better professional roofing job. Well trained crew who knew how to work together. All the neighborhood residents were impressed. You will not find a better roofing company in NEA. I recommend with no reservations.\Bo
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTIONHe did excellent work. His crew was very polite and professional and cleaned up everything well afterward. They took their time to make sure everything was done correctly. After the roof was installed there was a small issue with our A/c unit, a roofing nail had come through one of the pipes. Davis was quick to respond and fix the issue the day I called him. We would definitely use them again. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a roof replacement
- Colley RoofingJohn Colley is the owner of this company. I received four bids and he came up with the second best bid. He was more thorough about how he gave us the estimate and his presentation was better. He was fast in getting to us. He was very prompt about coming. He was thorough about the way he measured the house and the way he inspected it. Some people come out and just looked at it and gave us what was required. But he got up on the roof, got up into the attic, and inspected and everything then he came down and told us what we needed. We were just very impressed with him. We will use him in the future
- GlennStone Roofing And Fence CompanyThey actually consulted with me on several different things and if they couldn't complete the work for me, they were able to provide me with great recommendations. Everything went picture perfect with the service. Out of everything we had done with the house, they did everything that they said they were going to do. They told us how much the cost would be up front and they stuck to the price. My wife didn't like the vent ridge they installed on top of the house. They tore the vent off and replaced it with something that favorite more to her as she is an interior designer at no additional cost. The crew even cleaned up after themselves. They were great! We are even looking to hire them to install a roof on a home we are building as well
Roofers in Bay
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Here at Storm Strong Roofing, we are committed 100% customer satisfaction. We work hard to ensure the best value, along with the best quality work available. With over 23 years of experience in the roofing industry, we carry the skills and knowledge to fulfill all of your roofing needs. We hope to help as many families to stay dry in Northeast Arkansas and surrounding areas as possible. We can tackle anything from minor leak repairs to total roof replacement, and more. No job is too big or ..Recent Review:He is wonderful He did a great job and affordable and fast was done in two days because it was late when the started but finished early cleaned up any thing what was there's The roof looks great I would tell any one that needed a roofer call Jason Jones. He answered my call right away we agreed on a price and the job was done. We would definitely call him again. You would do your self a favor to call He is the best you can get Thank you Mr Jason JoneLinda S.
- Business Description:"Quality You Can Depend On" has been our motto for going on 13 years now. We make sure to do the job right the first time. We have a friendly staff and we care about how you feel about your job when completed. We strive to make you, the homeowner happy!Recent Review:I am very impressed with the overall service I received from Hobbs Siding. We are new to the area and Hobbs has been the most consistent in responding to our request and keeping us informed (thank you Tina). The installer took time with us and was sincerely interested in providing the best solution for our situation. Finally, the gutter color that was first put on the house did not match our trim as we expected but we did not see it until most of the work had been completed. I was so impressed as Mr. Hobbs and his team proceeded to replace the guttering with a color that better matched our trim! WOW! It is great to find businesses such as this that stand behind their product. Not easy to find. I would not hesitate to use them again and/or recommend them to others.Ann C.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:ProStar Roofing & Home Improvements is a roofing company, locally owned and operated in Tipton, TN, that specializes in asphalt shingle roofs. Home improvements consist of repairs to the home that have been damaged from a roof leak or roof damage. Our services typically expand to homeowners in areas as far as two hours from Brighton, TNRecent Review:They never responded to my request.Evans G.
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..Recent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left openSandy C.
- Business Description:We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to ..Recent Review:Great! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!Amanda D.
- Business Description:I own BJR for 46 years and I am State LicenseNumber 021575 residential license.I carry Workers Comp and General Liability. I can do all phases of residential construction.Quality and Honesty are the utmost to any project I'm involved inRecent Review:it went so smooth and amazing. One little thing I didn't like and they immediately corrected. Look forward to using them again in the future.Sandra K.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:This is the story I did not want to have to write. Sunpro first came to me a year ago, a GREAT salesman, very friendly, sincere and thorough. I made decision to "go Sunpro" in February, so he put the wheels in motion. Everything began with no problem, until we were 3 months into the process and somehow it all fell apart. I was told it was would be "late summer" and I would be up and going. I define late summer as September. It is now November and we are no where near "up and going". I was scheduled for the electrical installation the AM of August13. Noon that day came around and I had heard from NO ONE. I had an appt, so I left home. Shortly after noon that day, I rec'd a call from a rep telling me the crew that was coming to do the work was running behind, they were in AR and headed my way, which was approximatlely an hour and a half drive. I advisedher that I had left because of the appointmenti had, in which I had made them aware of several weeks prior to this event. I told her I would be back o my house in 2 hours. She advised me, since I had already left, they would have to reschedule. That was odd, if it would take them an hour and a half to get there and I would be back in 2, why could they not spend that 30 minutes getting set up?? This rep was not exactly friendly, either. So the electrical install was rescheduled to the AM of OCTOBER 18. UGH, another 2 months of waiting. So on October 16 I got a call from a rep telling me they would need to reschedule this again because someone did not do their job and the existing water, sewer, phone lines and such had not been identified and marked. So, it was pushed back to Oct 19th. I was told they would be there around 8 AM, so I am ready for them. Guess what? 11:20 and no show! Finallly around noon I got a call from one of the men on the electric install job saying they "were still in Arkansas, about an hour and 15 min away". So finally about 1:30, they are working on the electrical installation. 1 hour into this process the lead man comes and tells me there is no way this job can be completed that day because of the late start but they would stay as late as they could, which was 5:30 when they left. I asked when someone would be back to complete the work, not his fault, but of course, he didn't know. I understand the workers do not do the scheduling. But communication is a HUGE issue with this company. The work to be done required tearing up asphalt from my driveway. This has become a HUGE issue too. I understood this would need to be done in order for this project to work, they assured me several times over they would repair my driveway and "it would look as if i never happened" when it was complete. Well, not one bit of that has come to fuition, eith. My yard and my driveway are still torn up, the electrical part of this project is not completed, I have not heard from ANYONE since the day this happened, the salesman has since left the company and here I sit wondering if this will ever be made right. Why is it that, as a consumer, you cannot be nice to people? It seems, that if you are nice and understanding about some things in the beginning that is a license for them to run over you! This company certainly took advantage of my niceness and now my niceness is gone and I don't like that! And, not one time have I rec'd communication from the same "account manager" twice. Throughout this process I have had at least 8, that I can account for, those are ones I have gotten texts from Identifying themselves as "account managers" or "helpers". Something is severly wrong! I have photos I would submit, but there doesn't seem to be the option hereTammy O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
How many layers of shingles can you put on a roof? Find out if a shingle overlay is right for your home or if you should go with a full roof replacement instead.
Roofing jobs can be complicated, so it’s important to find the right pro. From questions to ask to the importance of a contract, these simple tips will guide you on how to choose a roofer.
Find roofing contractors in
roofing contractors in Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-Plus BuildersPO Box 55
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In Renovations, LLC 1651 Dancy Blvd
Horn Lake, Mississippi
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
- Architectural Timber Works9656 Memphis Arlington Rd
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-Plus Builders
- C&J Roofing & Home ConstructionPO Box 16722
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Carl McKinney Home Maintenance2805 Mockingbird Lane
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cole's Repair310 W. Thomas Green #5
- Criswell Construction & Painting30364 Terrell Road
- C&J Roofing & Home Construction
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTION268 COUNTY ROAD 746
- DAVIS CONSTRUCTION
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- walkers roofing5764 Greene 707 Rd
- walkers roofing