When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Brookland, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Brookland
- Five Star Painting of JonesboroGreat! Very professional and provided excellent advice. Job looked great and paint matches were excellent. Very attentive to small details and wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the job! Price includes cost of very nice, heavy wooden French doors!! Highly recommend!
- CRAIN BROS INCThe job went better than expected. They finished ahead of schedule. The apartment looks great. Very happy with the end results.
- CRAIN BROS INCThey were able to find a used part which helped on the price. When they were working indoors they somehow set off my smoke alarm, but they were very helpful in working with my security company to clear up the problem. Very friendly workers!! They gave me all of the information on the equipment, including a booklet, and gave me some tips on maintaining the system
- Caughron Constructionthey did a great job he was on time every day worked til almost dark and was polite and very professional,,he was on budget and finished on time thats a great thing,,,,,i have had him back to expand a room in my house and im thinking of building on a back deck and i will call caughron construction to do the job,
- Precision PaintingTim first did power washing to the outside of our office building. He spent lots of time getting all the nooks and crannies clean to our satisfaction. He did a great job and was very reasonably priced. Later he and his workers painted the downstairs area in our home. This includes painting the ceilings, walls and touching up trim. The paint turned out looking great. One of the rooms only needed touch ups but when the color-matched paint did not match the rest of the walls, we had to get the whole room repainted. Tim worked with us to get this extra room done on time and went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. He also provided an itemized bill and receipts so that we knew exactly how much supplies cost down to the penny. He will be the first one I call in town if we ever need power washing or painting in the future
- Architectural Timber WorksThe job went very well. I contacted them and explained what I wanted done. They set up an appointment for the estimate in a very timely manner. When they arrived, they were professional and extremely knowledgeable about the job. I had received another bid from a local contractor, but he did not really ask any questions and seemed like he didn't have a good grasp of what I wanted done. Kevin, (with Hawk's eye remodeling) asked me many questions about what I was doing and make numerous suggestions to improve my plan. He also pointed out several flaws in my original plan that needed to be fixed. This is all before I even told him he had the job. They drew up a contract with a schedule of payments. When work commenced, they were prompt every day. The job included completely gutting the bathroom and kitchen. In the bathroom, we had him build a fully tiled walk in shower. Also built the frame for and installed a large soaker tub. He tiled the entire bathroom including beautiful detailing and painted the walls. Installed cabinets in bathroom. In the kitchen, he installed new cabinets and backsplash and built a stub wall beside the refrigerator. The painting included kitchen, living room, hallway, and bathroom. I have had contractors before that did a good job but also left a huge mess. They clean up as they go and have been very respectful. I am already asking him to give me a quote for two more jobs that I need completed at the house. He is one of those few contractors that go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed if you decide to give him a shot
- CRAIN BROS INCThe rugs were cleaned very well, but the pads did not survive. However, they re-installed the pads nevertheless, until we put a stop to it and removed the dusty and torn pads ourselves. They seemed to be in a hurry to finish even though we had to wait several days to get them started..
Drywall Contractors in Brookland
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone sinceShelly S.
- Business Description:Tim the Toolman specializes in custom cabinet making and Kitchen and Bath renovations. Tim Tyler, president, has much experience in the construction industry and will provide the best job possible. The estimates provided to you are free of charge and will be very complete. Tim the Toolman works to give you the best price and not surprises. No job too small! I look forward to working for you. Tim Tyler Presiden
- Business Description:-Recent Review:Jonathan Spivey did a great job. He was punctual. I have used him several times. Mary I.
- Recent Review:They reported to work on time each day. Told us what they were doing each day. Cleaned up their mess each day and said it would take 5 days and were finished in four days.michelle c.
- Business Description:Retired army vet and Paragould police officer with a 2 man crew Free estimates and insurance jobs
- Business Description:General contractor
- Business Description:we are a crew company family owned that we do main house and commercial painting .we also do hardwood flooring ,drywall ,no jobs are to big or to small .we are at affordable prices. free estimates .we are license compan
- Business Description:Call 870-578-8105 today to get an estimate on your home improvement needs. We are a dedicated company that believes quality workmanship makes the difference and sets us apart from our competitors. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business. We are family owned and operated iand have been serving northeast Arkansas for the past 4 years. Proud Army Veteran! God bless the USA
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974. We specialize in painting, however we have a broad set of skills including but not limited to Drywall finishing, room additions, trim, flooring, and roofing, power washing, hauling, and much much more. We are licensed and bonded Call us for your free estimate TODAY!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Brookland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- D&R Construction304 N 62nd St.
- D&R Construction
- garcia home repair213 scott st
- garcia home repair
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- phillips handyman services304 NE Jackson St
- phillips handyman services