What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Brookland, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Brookland
- Custom Craftsmen ConstructionWe had no matching paint for cabinets so David Eddy came to our home on Monday, took a small cabinet door with him, and returned on Tuesday morning with paint that matched our cabinets, painted everything asked of him, and several other things I had not previously asked and gotten included in the estimate. He replaced a wax ring/flange on a toilet, repaired the water faucet in the shower and the one in our spare bath, caulked my jet tub, among other things. He turned out to be a "Jack-of-all-trades" for us!! And he did a wonderful job on everything! Even with all the extra things he did, he came in under his estimate! He originally told us the maximum the original job would cost, and since it went so well, he was kind enough to do the other repairs and still charge under that amount. We are currently making a new list of things we need repaired (he said to call when our list was complete and he would return!) We definitely recommend David Eddy and Custom Craftsman Construction - I believe he could repair just about anything
- Five Star Painting of JonesboroGreat! Very professional and provided excellent advice. Job looked great and paint matches were excellent. Very attentive to small details and wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the job! Price includes cost of very nice, heavy wooden French doors!! Highly recommend!
- Dh PaintingDanny was very nice and polite. He kept the areas clean while he worked and made it look like he was never there when he left. He was very professional and the price was very fair for the amount of work that was done. He also had references that spoke highly of him. I would recommend his services to ANYONE! I will be using him in the futur
- Dh PaintingThe rooms look great. He is very pleasant. He was going to be a few minutes late and he called to let me know of his delay. I will definitely call him next time.
- Precision PaintingGreat. They cleaned up daily after working. They did painted enough to cover thoroughly the old dark paint, draped everything to insure the paint didn't drip from the ceiling onto anything. They worked with me to find the best paint color when the first color did not work. They were kind and professional
- Jarrod's Handyman ServicesJarrod and his wife work together. They are very nice and professional. I was most impressed with the repair of the cracked walls. The work was flawless, and the paint color matching was perfect. They do everything, even the shopping. I don't have time to look for towel rods, faucets, and light fixtures. I loved everything they selected, and they kept the prices reasonable. We feel so fortunate to have found Jarrod through Angie's List. We already have him booked to do additional work, but if you call him, be prepared to wait a while. Lots of people know how good he is
- Dh PaintingThey used my equipment, which was fine. They started promptly at 8 am and were done about 2 pm. the windows were taped, no evidence of overspray on the windows and the job looked good.
- Caughron Constructionthey did a great job he was on time every day worked til almost dark and was polite and very professional,,he was on budget and finished on time thats a great thing,,,,,i have had him back to expand a room in my house and im thinking of building on a back deck and i will call caughron construction to do the job,
- the paint monkeyGREAT!!!! i didn't have not even 1 bad experience with the paint monkey. This guy is what everyone wishes they could find in a residential painter/carpenter. I give The Paint Monkey 4 stars. If you want the job done right call this guy.
- CRAIN BROS INCThe job went better than expected. They finished ahead of schedule. The apartment looks great. Very happy with the end results.
Interior Painters in Brookland
- Business Description:I own BJR for 46 years and I am State LicenseNumber 021575 residential license.I carry Workers Comp and General Liability. I can do all phases of residential construction.Quality and Honesty are the utmost to any project I'm involved inRecent Review:it went so smooth and amazing. One little thing I didn't like and they immediately corrected. Look forward to using them again in the future.Sandra K.
- Business Description:We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to ..Recent Review:Great! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!Amanda D.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Hello and welcome to Final Touch Roofing, Inc. of Hot Springs Arkansas, where your satisfaction is our number one priority! We pledge to provide you with outstanding shingle, metal & stone coated steel roofing installations and service, fair roof pricing, and detailed roofing estimates. We created this helpful roofing website to educate you about the benefits of stone coated steel roofs and metal roofing and advantages it may offer to homeowners and businesses in Arkansas. We believe that an ..Recent Review:The team at final touch roofing were very friendly. Finished the job a lot quicker than expected. Very Nice and easy to deal with. <br /> Good quality work. Would use them again in the future! <br />Alexandra R.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone sinceShelly S.
- Business Description:We are a modern construction company with unique and custom designs. With 20 years of experience we have seen a lot and can do it all!
- Business Description:we are a crew company family owned that we do main house and commercial painting .we also do hardwood flooring ,drywall ,no jobs are to big or to small .we are at affordable prices. free estimates .we are license compan
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
- Marked Tree
interior painters in Brookland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- garcia home repair213 scott st
- garcia home repair
- Neat Freaks Cleaning and Restoration Services, LLC
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Neat Freaks Cleaning and Restoration Services, LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services