Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Brookland, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Brookland
- JIMMY BRADLEY'S HOME IMPRVMNTNovember 14, 2017, After getting three estimates, doing lots of research for any negative feedback, we chose JIMMY BRADLEY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT to replace our old windows and doors, install new siding and faux stone on our house. Mr. Bradley's employee Jeff was the one that did the work on our house. Mr. Bradley never came by to check on the work his employee was doing. First Jeff and his helper(training) removed 14 old storm windows and 14 Old Pulley Windows and installed new windows, in less than 7 hours. I couldn't believe it when I got home and saw how much they had completed in such a short time. We contacted Mr. Bradley immediately when we noticed the window trim had huge gaps in the corners, the caulk was sloppy and was missing in some areas. Jeff also broke one of the new windows during the installation, but failed to mention it or repair it, until I ask him about it. Mr. Bradley made excuses like "everyone has their own way of doing things" but he assured us that the issues would be corrected and the job would be done right. We also discovered that Jeff had used pieces of a cardboard box in place of the 3/8 thick insulation, under the siding on an area of our house. Leaving the area unprotected from water damage as well as insulation. When I questioned Jeff about it the following day he claimed that he replaced it before installing the siding. They completed the job in December 2017. We were not happy with the quality of work but believed Mr. Bradley when he assured us that things were done as they should be. Within just a few weeks we started having issues. First, the new French Doors were very difficult to close. We had to pull up on the door and do all sorts of maneuvering to get it to close. We contacted Mr. Bradley and Jeff came back and worked on the door. Around this same time,(4/25/18) we noticed areas of the Fascia was falling off of the house. The nails were just falling out. We sent photos to Mr. Bradley and he offered no explanation, he sent Jeff to nail it back on. The door was better for a few weeks, then quickly got even harder to close, and at times would just swing open, even when locked. In June 2018 we noticed the siding on one side of the house was buckled and warped. We notified Mr. Bradley about the doors and siding. It took several calls and text messages before he finally sent someone on 8/23/18. By the time they did show up the siding was buckled and warped on the front of the house, more nails were popping out from the fascia and the windows still had gaps in the corners and exposed wood in some areas. The person he sent could only work on the door (by placing a piece of cardboard between the hinge and door facing) and he put some caulk on the windows. Mr. Bradley said he would send someone to work on the siding. December 2018, Mr. Bradley sends a new guy to fix the door and siding. That's when we discovered why the door had so many issues. The nails holding it on were not nailed into anything. (see IMG_4011.JPG) He put a few nails in the windows and the siding and called it fixed. He told me he had replaced the cardboard with insulation since Jeff had lied about removing it. Once again we called Mr. Bradley he came for another walk around, we still had siding falling off, gaps in j-channel, etc... We actually had some new problems as a result of Jessie's work. (IMG_4028.JPG, IMG_4035.JPG, IMG_4029.JPG). January 2019 We took a photo of the cardboard still on our house. April 2019, same guys are back to remove the siding & j-channel and reinstall it. 1st wall the Siding seems are not going the same direction, the panels were too tight & had no expansion room. This caused the original buckling. When they removed the window trim we just happened to see the wood around the window was decayed. All decayed wood was supposed to be removed during the initial remodel in 2017! (IMG_0462.JPG) 2nd wall siding not straight & insulation hanging out at the bottom, no expansion room. 3rd wall no expansion room, siding not straight. 4th wall siding removed laying on the ground the guys leave for the day. We find decayed wood on a window. The wall and siding are rained on several times and is still laying on the ground. 4/23/19 On more than one occasion when the guys show up to work they have come to the door and asked me "what do you want us to do". "REALLY?" Is all I can say! We have had so many "walk around meetings" with Mr. Bradley and his main siding guy (Jessie). I think looking at our house should be all the direction they need!! When I mentioned to Jessie that the siding will not move he stated; "it moves where I want it to". That explains so much! Mr. Bradley had the nerve to complain to me that this has cost him $5000! Well just do your job correctly cause this has caused me 20,000.00! Do yourself a favor and stay away from BRADLEY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT!!! NIGHTMAR
Door Installers in Brookland
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Call 870-578-8105 today to get an estimate on your home improvement needs. We are a dedicated company that believes quality workmanship makes the difference and sets us apart from our competitors. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business. We are family owned and operated iand have been serving northeast Arkansas for the past 4 years. Proud Army Veteran! God bless the USA
- Business Description:Retired army vet and Paragould police officer with a 2 man crew Free estimates and insurance jobs
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Gene Vance, James CopelandRecent Review:unknownNancy B.
- Business Description:We are a modern construction company with unique and custom designs. With 20 years of experience we have seen a lot and can do it all!
- Business Description:Home Inspections of Northeast Arkansas LLC. Home Inspections of Northeast Arkansas, LLC is a family owned business that provides professional home inspection service wheres the clients are encouraged to be present at the time of inspection. Coverage includes Northeast Arkansas including but not limited to the cities of Jonesboro, Paragould, Blytheville,Newport, Walnut Ridge, Wynne, and Little RockRecent Review:They are extremelly detailed and responsive. Reports are ready same day and everything is done through their website making it very convenient. They really walk you through what they are seeing so you have a good understanding of the property. Price is based on the property instead of a flat rate which is nice. <br /Kimberly H.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
- Marked Tree
door installers in Brookland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All Around The House LLC
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron
- GILMORE KITCHENS, LLC2901 STADIUM SQ
- GILMORE KITCHENS, LLC
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM