A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Rector, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Rector
- Rast Family Remodeling, LLCMr Rast built a 10 x20 building for me and I had a door that was sticking on my back porch He was on time and completed the jobs on time and on budget I was pleased with his work and would recommend him to my friends
- Illinois Energy Windows & Siding IncPrompt reply to scheduling in-home estimate quote. I recently moved into a townhome - they were able to get my paperwork done quickly to submit to HOA review for approval (unlike other companies who refuse to work w/ townhome owners). The staff members are personable, experienced, & professional, and explained their services & products clearly & in detail, with suggestions for different options. They worked w/me on obtaining doors with blind inserts, which is a custom item I specifically requested. I had also asked for an estimate to have 6 windows’ broken vapor seals fixed. They told me that I don’t need new windows (“Illinois Energy” only does new window installation), but simply need a glass service/repair company to replace individual glass packs. They didn’t have to do this, but they gave me the contact info of local service companies (not affiliated) for help. Very helpful, thorough, & attentive to detail
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need again.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoVery professional. I got a free estimate with lots of explanation and information about types of windows and the pros and cons of different materials. I was given accurate estimate on scheduling time frame. Paid half on order and half after installation. Exact to estimate., no surprises. The team that did the installation were very professional and courteous. Very detailed oriented and fast! I would definitely recommend Wilson's to anybody needing window replacement and based on my experience, I would trust them to do any jobs they advertise
- Jack & Jill Service&RepairsIt is not yet finished. He did not know what he is doing. 2 to 3hrs to work but he totally messed it. He took advantage on me. I don't want talk to him anymore. Very unprofessional.
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experience went very well. The work was done to my satisfactaction. Scheduling went well and they were responsive. We did have some delays because of the weather. One technician came out each time to do work.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
Door Installers in Rector
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:Discount Developers of Arkansas proudly provides products and services for all your home improvement needs. As the growing leader in window and door installation, roofing, vinyl siding, guttering and stonework, our team can create your home design in a timely manner at an affordable cost. A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUSTRecent Review:The work was done quickly, and with great quality. The workers were very pleasant.Randy G.
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.Recent Review:Excellent. The guy that came was so knowledgeable about his products. It's unbelievable. I thought for the quality, it was a reasonable pricing.Martha S.
- Business Description:Home Inspections & Home Improvements! We do it all so give us a call. I was raised here but moved away when I was 21 to Washington State where I learned to get things done fast. I also learned about different techniques and looks. I am now proud to be back home and you can see it in my work. We are a family owned & operator business with no sub-contractors.We will work by the hour or by the job - you are the boss and we supply the labor and expertise to get it doneRecent Review:They repaired everything on the list and did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone.Denise D.
- Business Description:Gilmore Kitchens is a full service kitchen and bath dealer. Gilmore's has the capacity to completely remodel kitchens and baths and provide superior products for new home construction. Gilmore's uses their own installation and service crews to make the process efficient and painless. With brands such as Wood Mode-Brookhaven, Sub Zero-Wolf, Toto, KitchenAid, Viking, Scotsman and Alfresco, GCK can install the best kitchens, baths and outdoor cooking areas. Please visit our showroom at 2901 S..Recent Review:The process was smooth and even with a few unpreventable problems, Doug had a solution.Megan M.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Rector
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Blankenship's Labor Svc
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Fedosky, Dr. Scott2603 Main Dr Ste 6
- Fedosky, Dr. Scott
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions