Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Berryville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Berryville
- SCHAEFFER-WELKO CONSTRFantastic. They enclosed the carport which included several plus and a nice garage door and two windows. The high quality of work both internally and externally was top notch. You cannot tell it was added...two years after original construction. Great communication and provided us with timely updates. TJ and team did a great job. We are just thrilled and plan to use them for some other projects. I would highly recommend them as they are reasonable, honest and friendly which I have difficulty finding. Thank you we are so pleased
- G GRIFFIN CONSTRUCTION COIf you need any sort of small excavating job done, Gary Griffin is the man for the job! Very Friendly and courteous, down the earth and HONEST! Use this company!
- Danny Norton BuildersDanny Norton built a new home for me approximately 15 years ago. He did a great job on my new home. We purchased an older home that needed extensive remodeling. He built a new carport, new stairs for basement and upper level, banister, landing at top of stairs, remodeled bathroom upstairs, replaced windows, and added a new porch. He is always very professional, finishes projects and tasks in a timely manner and his designs are innovative and creative. We found him to be very honest, reliable and an excellent builder. We will definitely use Mr. Norton for future projects and highly recommend him to others
- Mark Coppens ConstructionI don't remember how much Mark Coppens charged me for the service, but it was very reasonable. He had built part of my deck and done some remodeling in the garage among other things before. I like his work ethic. His demeanor and customer service skills are very good.
- Sisco And Martin ConstructionPurchased older home that needed extensive remodeling. As soon as we closed on the house, a dumpster was delivered the same day. (We had mentioned getting it done as soon as possible!) By the end of the next day, the old carpet and tile was removed from the living room, dining, and entry way. By the end of the second day, old kitchen cabinets and kitchen tile was removed. (All of this in 2 days!) After the weekend, the crew showed up promptly on Monday morning with materials delivered shortly after their arrival. They were dressed appropriately (with the exception of an occasional butt crack sneaking out :)) They wasted no time getting to work. We removed certain walls and added new ones. Had drywall work and painting done had electrical, plumbing, and HVAC work done, new cabinets/granite countertops, reworked a fireplace, new flooring, new lighting, Overall, I feel this was an exceptional amount of work done on schedule and UNDER THE PROJECTED COST
- Thomas Building SolutionsI had an estimate in a few days, and the work done and looking great within a week. This company was very honest and dependable, with great communication. They were more than fair on their estimate, and the estimate price is exactly what I paid. I would highly recommend this company from my experience. Work done by Curtis Thomas, owner of Thomas Building Solutions. Phone number - (417) 839-923
- TRI-SONS CONSTRUCTION & DEVMNTIn the beginnning they gave us a fair and resonable bid. This was one of two fair bids out of a total of 5 contractors. They started on time, worked straight through and actually finished several weeks early which allowed us to move a Christian School into the new addition in early November. They kept us informed every step of the way and even made recommendations for changes and materials that saved us money over the original bid. We have been in the facility 4 months now and have found the work and workmanship to be excellent. We would not hesitate ot use this company again for new construction or an addition. We were 100% satisfied with their work
- Watters ConstructionHe did exactly what I asked. They were quick and did not waste time. They were respectful and courteous.
- P & M BuildersThe first visit with P&M Builders, was one I'll never forget. The owner/designer, took our plans and ideas, and adapted to what would work on the site we had chosen. That saved us over $5000.00 by not having to go to an architect. Our budget didn't allow for all the upgrades we had wanted but they tweaked a couple of rooms and we have exactly what we wanted. P&M Builders were able to do the excavation, plumbing, electrical and stonework. I think they can do it all!
- Cobb ConstructionEarl came in and looked at everything I wanted changed within a week he gave me a estimate. He was very easy to work with. Nice and laid back.
House Builders in Berryville
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Storage sheds & portable buildings at the Lowest Cost of Ownership Guaranteed. Storage buildings built with Amish craftsmanship & pride. Shed builder with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Contact Name - Mark SchwartzhoffRecent Review:Awesome. We love the shed and it was delivered with no problems. The price was right, the company communicated and if we had questions they were quick to get the answer to us. They were right on time with the delivery. The gentleman delivering it was professional, kind and very helpful. Would use them anytime neededJudy P.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:Miles Construction Services, LLC, is located in Branson, Missouri. This company is a Custom Homes, Single-family Homes, Apartments, General Remodeling of Custom and Single-family Homes, Hotel Renovations and Theater Renovation industry. This Company has been operating for approximately 34 years. Brian Miles started the company with the intention of building a successful, community-oriented company committed to quality and Customer satisfaction. Miles Construction Services, LLC is dedicated to..
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:Your full contracting shop under one roof from ur dirt work to roof no need in hiring mutiple subs coming and going. EST. in 2003 fully Licensed & Insured Arkansas & Missouri. WE STRIVE TO MEET ALL NEEDS IN CONSTRUCTION PAYPALL CASH CHEEK AND FINANCING OPTION AVAILABL
- Business Description:We are a small construction company that deals directly with the customer. I am a licensed contractor on sight and am directly involved with the building process. We are experienced and able to complete all of your construction needs. From building a deck to crafting your dream home and any remodeling needs in between. Thank you for your consideration and God bless you and yours
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Holiday Island
- Green Forest
- Eureka Springs
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
- Pea Ridge
home builders in Berryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- P & M Builders361 Whitfield Ln.
- P & M Builders
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- SG ConstructionPO Box 255
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC1920 S 1st St
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC