What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Benton, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Benton
- MC square plumbing repairCaleb showed up on time, got the job done, and kept me updated as the job progressed. He is definitely worth giving a call!!
- MC square plumbing repairExcellent. Friday he installed shower pan and shower control valve for master bath and an ice maker hookup in kitchen
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Cox Plumbing & Leak DetectionWhen I contacted them we were given a date and time. They contacted me once they were on the way to my house and arrived right on time. The leak was located within the first hour and I was given the option of doing the digging myself or hiring someone else or having them do it. I choose to have them do it. The leak was found about 2 feed down and about 18 inches under the edge of the concrete driveway. Even though the repair was in a very tight area, they were able to do the repair without busting up the slab. I was able to do the back-fill myself. They are very professional and friendly. I would definitely use them again if needed
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe office staff handled everything easily and professionally and the installers arrived when they said they would, worked quickly and left everything looking great! We love our new storm cellar and it gives us peace of mind which makes it worth every penny and the brown stone-look is very nice looking! We highly recommend Arkansas Storm Shelter
- Arrow PlumbingThey were on time and very professional. They advised that they could go under all my landscaping, I was skeptical. In the end I was right and they had to dig several large holes in the yard. Since they had rented the bore machine I was charged for it. They did attempt to fix the landscaping to a degree. Overall I was satisfied and have used them since with good results. The two other estimates I got were pretty close to theirs, so I guess the price was the going rate
- Rock City Remodeling & ConstructionThey were very nice and professional. Showed me exactly what the problem was, how it would be repaired, and came out on a Sunday to replace the sewer pipe within one afternoon.
- Stewart's Backhoe & DozerExcellent job done promptly and under budget. He made a 2,000 ft road through a moderately forested area, up and around a hill. It took less than half a day and we were driving on it immediately. I will definitely use this service again.
- TWIN CREEKS LANDSCAPINGThey were pretty good. It was a real straightforward, simple job we had. We had a sloped driveway, and we had a lot of water running down because we are in a hilly county. He came, took a look, and dug out some trenches in certain areas. It was pretty quick, straightforward, and reasonably priced. It worked. Our driveway does not have any problems that it has had and our garage is not completely soaked in water. They were also prompt
Excavators in Benton
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!!james k.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business..Recent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needsHeidi P.
- Business Description:For more than thirty years, we have fulfilled our mission of providing outstanding service, in a timely manner. We specialize in all your plumbing needs. We have the latest technology and trained professionals to do the job right the first time. As a family owned and operated business we appreciate the opportunity to assist in any problem the customer has. Our customers share an appreciation for quality work and understand that the key to saving money in the long-term is to invest in quality ..Recent Review:Excellent. Dug down found leak and capped it.David L.
- Recent Review:The service was a top notch. They were clean, timely, and through. I had no complaints about the service.Pete Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service tree care company with a Certified Arborist on staff to provide you with the highest level of tree care possiable. We can properly plant, prune, trim, remove and/or diagnose your trees if they are having problems. We care for treesRecent Review:The project went great. Chad and his crew kept us informed throughout the project- from the intimate estimate to the last tree. During the project several high wind thunderstorms occurred causing trees to fall on other homes and had to be removed on an emergency basis. Chad called and explained the circumstances and date he could start . The crew were excellent workers. They didn’t waste time and worked hard throughout the dayGary L.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated building & remodeling company with over 55 years of combined experience. A rated with the BBB. We are dedicated to bringing our clients dreams to reality, and guarantee your satisfaction. We won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or send a message to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They were on time, very professional, neat, they stuck to the original price, and the quality was good as well.Melanie A.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:We know that most often, when you need a plumber, you need help right away. That’s why from the moment you call, you will always be our priority. We’ll turn your plumbing nightmare into a dream. Servicing over half a million residential and commercial customers throughout the Pulaski County. Offering leading heater repair and plumbing services with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You can count on Arrow Plumbing because we know its not just about plumbing – it’s about people. And we care about p..Recent Review:I called this company after experiencing a higher than usual water bill. I was told at the time that I scheduled service that there would be a $40 dispatch fee, but that there was a coupon on the website that I could use to offset that charge. When the technician arrived, he immediately told me that there would be a $391 leak locate charge. I agreed to this, as it was not as high as the water bill. There were no visible signs of a leak, and believed at this point it was still worth it. After the leak was detected in the water line 15 minutes later, I was informed that it would be an additional $331 to fix dig to uncover the leak. I was charged an additional fee to fix the leak (a small connector needed to be replaced), and after the repair was made the technician informed me that the water pressure was too high and it would require another $350 to replace the regulator. I declined their attempt to stick me up further. Within 24 hours the same leak was back, and they have refused to return and fix it. Do not use this company. The best reviews on their web site contain the phrase “we will make it right”. They will not do it right the first time, and will stick you up. Just because I got ripped off for $811 does not mean that you will have toKenneth F.
- Business Description:Redstone Construction Group
- Business Description:Evolution Concrete believes that effective communication is the key element in customer satisfaction. We make sure our clients are involved throughout the design phases. We work alongside of our residential & commercial customers to help create that natural look of stone or that modern fresh look for any custom designed, interior living space,exterior pool deck, driveway, patio, entry, walkway, garage floors, etc. Our commitment to quality is shown through every phase of the construction proc..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
- Hot Springs Village
excavators in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- Clark Scott Construction75 Batesville Blvd
- CSC Construction99 Orle Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Custom Exteriors Construction LLC110 Countryside Drive
- Calaway Construction
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- Graham Brothers Construction344 Mountain Terrace Cir
- Graham Brothers Construction
- Keith Austin Construction Company800 N Jefferson St Suite 5 5
- Keith Austin Construction Company
- PETTIT CONTRACTING663 Kingwood Cir
- PETTIT CONTRACTING
- T Town Trucking Inc6340 East St
- T. D. Sims Company Inc.p. o. box 8021
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.4329 McDaniel Circle
Little Rock, Arkansas
- That One Guy, Construction and Destruction Ltd. Co
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Tri State Construction Mgt LLC.9501 Brittany Point Dr.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- TWIN CITY EXCAVATING INC15629 PALARM LN
- T Town Trucking Inc
- Webb Family Lawn Care3240 Cromwell
- Webb Family Lawn Care