For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Bald Knob, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Bald Knob
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe ceiling water damage repairs were made but the damage occurred again. We called a roofer to replace the shingles. Handyman Matters returned and fixed the damage again without cost to us. The damage occurred again, so Handyman Matters called in a roofing specialist to determine the cause. The new roofing company did more repairs. Even though it was not the fault of Handyman Matters, they continued to repair the damage without cost to us until the source of the problem was fixed. They were always very prompt, courteous, clean and kept us informed. A very reliable company
- Major DamageEveryone on their team was great to work with. They showed up on time, responded quickly to communications, and were able to clean everything up within a few days. Bud did a great job of answering all questions that I had and went above and beyond what was asked. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone with mold issues in their home
- Joshua CompanyThey did a great job, worked in in a flower bed and did no damage, could not even tell that they had a ladder in it. Everything works perfect now with the water drain from the roof. Everything was cleaned up inside. They went the extra mile I thought by checking under my house and in my garage and replacing the trim inside the house. The price was also very fair for the labor and materials put into this project
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCExtremely responsive in giving a written estimate and following up with a date when they could do the work. Estimated 3-4 days to do the work. Finished in 1.5 days. Called, each day, before they arrived to make sure it was still convenient for me. Workers were professional, courteous and friendly. Repaired water damage in ceiling. Room looked better than before the damage. I plan to use them again and will recommend them to anyone who asks. They covered floors and cabinets to make sure they were clean. They cleaned as they worked and cleaned up after finishing. Even cleaned parts of the garage floor where they worked
- Stover's RestorationWe had a leak in lower level of our rental @ 1715 James St in Derby, Ks. Renter reported mold on wall so we called Stovers. They cam over right away.
- R & R Custom ContractorsMy entire downstairs (approx. 1200 sq. ft) flooded with black water and was discovered late Christmas day. Ronnie and Marvin's crew showed up that evening and worked until 11:30 pm cleaning up the worse and sanitizing everything. All furniture that was damaged was removed and the rest stacked in the few dry spots that were available. They used heavy equipment for 3 days to remove the moisture and then have worked every day until 2/4/2013 to tear out and replace walls, molding, bathroom and carted off over 6 trailer loads of water damaged "stuff". Once construction was completed, all furniture was moved and everything was left spotless and even better than when they started. R and R has the correct certification to deal with the contamination from my "flood" plus I could trust them 100% to be in my house without my having to be there. They kept me informed of everything that they were doing as well as offered suggestions to try and save me money where they could (insurance co. would not pay). I am so impressed with R and R and would definitely recommend them for whatever you need done in or outside of your home!!!
- R & R Custom ContractorsThe weather was unusually cold during the first part of the work (April 2014) and that retarded the drying time of the drywall mud such that the popcorn peeled when the paint dried.. The owner came out and inspected thoroughly and identified problem areas that I had not noticed. They repaired and repainted everything in reasonable time. I give them an A++++++++
- SERVPRO Northwest ArkansasThe men did a terrific job! At 5:45 a.m. I discovered water in about 1/3 of finished basement--a broken supply line under the bathroom vanity, which had been leaking for a few hours. Our insurance company had Servpro of Northwest Arkansas respond and Kevin was here at 9:30 a.m. to start paperwork, followed within a few minutes by Jose and Dustin with equipment to remove the water, and start the drying process with fans (22 of them!) and two large dehumidifiers. The baseboard molding was removed from four rooms, and was done with great care. Those baseboards were taken outdoors and sprayed with antibacterial/antifungal material and laid to dry (on a covered deck). Within four hours they had this "first stage" of the project done. They estimated 3-5 days drying time (it has been hot and humid here). One person came back each day to check the drying progress, and it took only 3 days. The equipment was carefully removed and loaded in their truck when they finished. All three of the "crew" were professional in appearance and demeanor. They answered questions with a smile, and were sincere in working the job to their, and my, satisfaction. I could not be more pleased with their work and the timeliness of their arrival, and conscientious manner of treating our property and their knowledge and training for the job. We would definitely call them again
- Marshall BuildersI liked everything about them. They're very knowledgeable and they have a lot of experience. It's a good company. They're very professional. They're punctual. The quality of their work was high.
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCAR Restoration took on this job with knowledge, reassuring me that home would be completely restored. I picked out new carpets, floorings, paint colors and stayed out of their way. I couldn't be more satisfied and happy with all phases of this restoration.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Bald Knob
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as wellRecent Review:Once on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown water leak which you have no idea how to stop isn't either. This is my 2nd time to use them over the past 20 years. Hopefully will not need again anytime soon but same kind of problem and they are who I will be callingLARRY D.
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-upCam S.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my houseMargaret M.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Whether facing water, fire, smoke or mold damage, people need help and they need it fast. Home and business owners facing water, fire, smoke or mold damage expect fast, reliable and professional help. For over thirty years they’ve turned to the restoration and cleaning experts at Rainbow International. With hundreds of rapid response emergency service locations across the United States and Canada, Rainbow International provides the assistance you need, when you need it. Here is what you can e..
- Business Description:Complete Residential Roofing and Home Improvement services
- Business Description:For All Home Repairs Renovations and Maintenance you only need to make One call and thats to Rob Paul of All For One Home Service!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
water and fire damage restoration in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- ACCI Restoration & Resources103 Pellet Ln
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All For One Home Service
Searcy Kensett, Arkansas
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
- Arkansas House Levelers Inc.1504 Lockert Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- ASP Handyman Services101 E Hopper ST
- ACCI Restoration & Resources
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Stanley Steemer
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & D Construction