Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Bald Knob, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Bald Knob
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCTom and his teams were very efficient and made sure to cleanup as they completed their work. Tom would talk through the details of the work and was good at reassuring us the job would be done well, and it was. Tom was excellent at keeping us informed on progress and worked closely with us in making selection on material and color. They provide high quality solutions/work to problem areas (water) where other have failed
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThey did an excellent job. It was the first time we had used them. They responded to our calls really well. The owner was here about every day which was nice.
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThe work was excellent, performed without delays and we couldn't be more pleased with the final result.
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThis company was referred to me by a friend. The company is run by Mr. Cooper who is a Mason. He has put together a team of professionals with skills in carpentry, painting and construction. From the first contact with this company until the work was completed. I can only say that the experience was wonderful. The work that we requested included brick pointing of the house and the installation of four doors. All of the work was completed without delays and the quality and the attention to detail was amazing. I could find nothing wrong with the work and I am extremely picky. In addition, payment was not expected until all the work was completed. I couldn't have been happier with the result and I am actually looking forward to working with this company on future projects
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCWe had to replace a brick chimney that was falling over so we had Bryant Bell give a bid and after 3 other bids they were picked because of # 1 professionalism and price over the others .
- ALL MASONRY REPAIRWe had to call several companys to find one to do a small job and All Masonry Repair came out and gave a bid and said it would be about a week before he could get to it and the next week he was out there and fixed it. We were very pleased.
- Kester MasonryDale was great to work with. He is a good mason and his work was very professionally finished. He worked hard to help minimize the dust created from the masonry sawing required for this job. While there he also volunteered to take a look at my fireplace chimney to advise me on any necessary work that might be required. I completed some additional caulking he advised. Will use Dale again for any future masonry work needed
- Jesse Burns Dba Cornerstone ConstructionI ran to him at a social event in Dec and he told me that he had people chasing him then to get their money back and he wasn't at all concerned. I would think twice before going into business with this man. He also poured a concrete slab for a lady at work .She made the mistake of paying him up front and he wouldn't come back and finish the job till his wife made him. The job had to be redone.I didn't hear about that till later or I would never have hired him . People are coming from everywhere with stories after they found out we hired him..Too little to late. I just hope to save someone else the heartache and money. The best advice I have is just stay away from Jesse Burns DBA Cornerstone Construction
Last update on May 1, 2020
Masonry Contractors in Bald Knob
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
When you start to notice small cracks or damaged sections of a brick wall, it needs your attention. Use this guide to handle minor brick wall repairs.
You can hire a professional to fix a decaying brick wall, or you can save money and do it yourself by learning how to tuckpoint brick using the steps below.
Find masonry contractors in
- Rose Bud,
- Des Arc,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Heber Springs,
masonry contractors in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.