What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Bald Knob, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Bald Knob
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Cox Plumbing & Leak DetectionWhen I contacted them we were given a date and time. They contacted me once they were on the way to my house and arrived right on time. The leak was located within the first hour and I was given the option of doing the digging myself or hiring someone else or having them do it. I choose to have them do it. The leak was found about 2 feed down and about 18 inches under the edge of the concrete driveway. Even though the repair was in a very tight area, they were able to do the repair without busting up the slab. I was able to do the back-fill myself. They are very professional and friendly. I would definitely use them again if needed
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe office staff handled everything easily and professionally and the installers arrived when they said they would, worked quickly and left everything looking great! We love our new storm cellar and it gives us peace of mind which makes it worth every penny and the brown stone-look is very nice looking! We highly recommend Arkansas Storm Shelter
- Decker Construction LLCThe work is always done in a timely manner. No surprises. Keeps us informed of the process throughout. Doesn't leave a mess. Never have to worry witih these guys.
- HARRISON SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGLocated my deeply-buried septic tank, dug straight to the lid, pumped it out thoroughly, and left the yard in good shape. He was careful with his truck on our property. He was friendly and informative.
- TWIN CREEKS LANDSCAPINGThey were pretty good. It was a real straightforward, simple job we had. We had a sloped driveway, and we had a lot of water running down because we are in a hilly county. He came, took a look, and dug out some trenches in certain areas. It was pretty quick, straightforward, and reasonably priced. It worked. Our driveway does not have any problems that it has had and our garage is not completely soaked in water. They were also prompt
- Victor I StegallHe is a very, very nice young gentleman. He is well mannered, well spoken, clean and trustworthy. We were so very pleased with the service he provided and I most definitely recommend him for multiple farming needs.
- Chs Storm SheltersEven after a horrible (and unusually) rainy summer, which I feared might cause a delay, CHS installed our shelter in the time frame I was originally given. Their crew got the shelter in quickly (despite an equipment malfunction), they were professional, and cleaned up the area once the work was complete. Our kit was missing the handrail and fan, which CHS is sending us. I have no regrets on choosing CHS
- Stewart's Backhoe & DozerExcellent job done promptly and under budget. He made a 2,000 ft road through a moderately forested area, up and around a hill. It took less than half a day and we were driving on it immediately. I will definitely use this service again.
Excavators in Bald Knob
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business..Recent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needsHeidi P.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!!james k.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated building & remodeling company with over 55 years of combined experience. A rated with the BBB. We are dedicated to bringing our clients dreams to reality, and guarantee your satisfaction. We won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or send a message to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They were on time, very professional, neat, they stuck to the original price, and the quality was good as well.Melanie A.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Here at Keith Austin Construction Company, we offer specialized services in all phases of backhoe work, sites, demolition and hauling. We also do construction, such as home additions, window installations, roofing repairs, tiling, project management, consulting, and many more. This allows our customers direct access to over 21 years of hands-on experience
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities
- Business Description:We are a Arkansas licensed contractor,specializing in remodels.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
excavators in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- Ingalls Dirt Works, Inc.18577 Beaver Hollow Rd
- Ingalls Dirt Works, Inc.
- Keith Austin Construction Company800 N Jefferson St Suite 5 5
- Keith Austin Construction Company
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- SILCO CONSTRUCTION805 US-71
- SILCO CONSTRUCTION
- Webb Family Lawn Care3240 Cromwell
- Webb Family Lawn Care