Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Atkins, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Atkins
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWhole house remodel issues? Thankfully not too much to report here. I lived in the house, moving from floor to floor as the work was done. There were only a few things to mention: Some of the contractors were neater than others. The HVAC guys never totally cleaned up after themselves. There was ductwork pieces left all over the place. When the drywalling was finished I vacuumed out the ducts to remove nails, drywall pieces, spackle, etc. as no one seemed to have done this. An ornamental window in the foyer was broken accidently when the original walls were being removed - this was replaced at no charge. There was an issue when the walls were being replaced around the old thermostat, causing the furnace blower (AC) to freeze up and then melt and flood the new pergo floor around the furnace. A furnace guy was called right away, thermostat replaced, furnace checked, flooring dried and repaired in a couple spots (still pops once in a while when walking over that area). There was no charge to us for handling this issue. Some of the sub-contractors were very and quot;uniqueand quot;, but all seemed to be good at what they were there to do. Everything was clean and all debris was stored on our property in a trailer for a time and hauled away after all was complete. Soffit Beam repair? No issues at all. Master Bath remodel? Some nails popped in the ceiling of the room below the bathroom. John came out to sand and spackle the nail pops a couple of days after calling him. Some of the grout has broken off in the shower and one or two small spots on the edges of the flooring. I will repair, not a big issue. All in all - Bella Vista Contractors know how to get a project done correctly and pretty much on time. Plus they have a great attitude and are all around decent guys - a bonus read less
- COTTON INSULATIONIt went as described. Even finished a little earlier than expected. Great person. Great product. Great experience.
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises read less
- SS&L Heat And AirThey did all the work in one day and did a great job. I can not say enough about the great job they did. Repairing other things that needed to be fixed when putting in my unit was included in the price. All of his crew were so nice and professional. I would recommend them to anybody!!
- SS&L Heat And AirEverything went well from dean then new installation was well pleased. Installers were professional corteorious, and understanding of our needs.
- SprayDay Coating Solutions LLCBen was just great. My roof job was done in good time and really turned out great and they did the cleanup. My husband and I are very pleased.
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlI have a contract with them. It costs me $70 every quarter. I do not have any complaints with them. I have taken advantage of some of their other services at a good price. I will continue to use them in the future.
- R & R Custom ContractorsRonnie and Marvin were great to work with. they were truly professional, on time for appointments, detailed estimates, discussed our ideas and offered alternative ideas that made a difference. We were out of town throughout the majority of the remodel but were in constant contact with R&R if there was an issue. they also provided photos via text so we could see the work in progression. we added one more job (painting) to the list after we began the project. This was a huge time saver for us and they did an outstanding job. we have two great looking rooms. We have future remodel needs and R&R will definitely get our business again read less
- Foster InsulationThe installation was quick and trouble free. We thought the crew would be noisier, we were concerned because our grandson was napping, but they didn't disrupt his sleep. It's too early to tell if the insulation will make a big difference in energy cost but one thing we notice is how much quieter our home is. I expected to pay more and regret waiting so long to upgrade our attic insulation read less
Insulation Companies in Atkins
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered. read lessRecent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend read lessSheryll S.
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwide read lessRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profits read lessCaroline M.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Insured 12 Yrs Experience New and Existing Construction
- Business Description:All Natural Stone has been servicing Arkansas and the surrounding states since 1995. We pride ourselves on amazing fabrication and beautiful installation. If you are in the market for granite, marble, quartz, quartzite, porcelain, or onyx we have you covered. Give us call, send us an email, or come and visit our showroom today read lessRecent Review:The communication is very broken between the employees in this business. I had a lot of contact with them and believed my vision for the new kitchen quartzite counters was clear instead I received what they believed was the best solution to get the sale done. They do not deliver what they promise and when confronted they are on the defense instead of solving solutions. End of the project owner would not come to my house to go over the job. I regret and will never use them again read lessBettie B.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:We have 2 full time employees to serve you, We have electrical sub-contractors available, We have financing available with approved credit.Recent Review:They did all the work in one day and did a great job. I can not say enough about the great job they did. Repairing other things that needed to be fixed when putting in my unit was included in the price. All of his crew were so nice and professional. I would recommend them to anybody! read lessSandra M.
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.Recent Review:Excellent. The guy that came was so knowledgeable about his products. It's unbelievable. I thought for the quality, it was a reasonable pricing.Martha S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Bee Branch
insulation contractors in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Airtight Insulation SolutionsPO Box 822
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- ALL NATURAL STONE2225 COTTONDALE LANE
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions
- Blakley's Insulation Inc.15 Waycross Dr.
- Blakley's Insulation Inc.
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- H & M Construction & RemodelingP.O.Box 1334
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HD Remodeling, LLC36021 E Highway 80
- HOLLAWAYS DRYWALL,PAINTING&HOME REPAIR14 ALLRED LP
- Holloway Insulation47 Bryant Dr
- H & M Construction & Remodeling
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kraftsman Building Services Co240 CR 2332
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Kraftsman Building Services Co
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Repair USA
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest Control98 Dry Kiln Road
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest Control