What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Tallassee, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Tallassee
- Carol's CarpetInstalled 3 weeks ago - we really enjoy it and think it came out great.. Special thanks to Tony, who was very helpful throughout, and the installation experts. Highly recommend.
- Holland Homes LlcRobert Melvin came to the house and discussed our ideas and made a few suggestions. Within a day or so we had his bid. After signing the contract, we drove to Opelika to select appliances and then to Birmingham to select the granite. We also went to Sherwin Williams to select our paint colors. Holland acted as general contractor and coordinated the work among the employees and subcontractors used on the project. Everything was done professionally with almost no problems. Demo on the first day included removing the countertops and all of the appliances. We talked them into leaving the fridge for a few extra days. Flooring was delayed but eventually was installed at the end of the first week. We are very pleased with the end result but thought it could have been coordinated a little better so that we didn't have to go without our kitchen for ten days. All-in-all, we highly recommend Holland Homes
- TOMMY'S PAINTING & CARPENTRYTommy was punctual, professional, and kept his word. The one time he was running late he called me to let me know (ten minutes late). Tommy kept within the timeframe and the amount of money quoted. He is trustworthy and oversaw the services performed personally. I would recommend Tommy's Painting & Carpentry to my family and friends. I will use Tommy's Painting & Carpentry again. I am very satisfied and so is my family
- Carol's CarpetExtremely well. Toni worked closely with us from the first point of contact when we entered the store through visiting our home and giving recommendations and supporting our decisions for materials and approaches to renovating our home. He was very responsive and returned calls immediately when we had questions. Although I know they have many customers I always felt like we were their only one. Toni always gave us undivided attention and was always on time for each appointment that we had. I highly recommend Carol's Carpets and Toni, especially - although everyone we met there was helpful and friendly. They were very professional, yet they made us feel like family
- GARDNER CARPET & DECORATINGI couldn't be more pleased with the results! It really perked this house up. This was a project that was long overdue. The installers were professional and really knew their work. Everyone I dealt with was knowledgeable and professional. A special thanks to my salesperson, Chip Mullins, for his patient explanation of all options. The project came in well within my budgeted amount
- Sims FlooringMy husband and I did our due diligence by going to at least eight flooring companies. We found Sims Flooring had the best price on carpet and installation. They also had a warranty on the carpet, wrinkles, stains and installation. The owner Mr. Robert Sims was patient, courteous, respectful and very knowledgeable of his product. The two man crew was on time, professional and worked like a well oiled engine. I would recommend Sims Flooring to anyone looking for flooring
- Carol's CarpetCarol's Carpet we received a quote from them. We are looking at some other venders. They had some good products but the price was expensive. They quoted us grand total 1850 worth of space and the carpet that we were choosing was this new stuff and it was around $6,000. They were here about a month ago. They have this new carpet it's supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread. It's supposed to be stain resistent it's built in, the fibers themselves have the stuff in them. It has a fancy price. We are looking for some different venders to see if we can get a better price. They are a very good company it's just that if you make a mistake and choose one of their premium brands you will be paying a hefty premium
- BIRDWOOD FLOORS INCCrews arrived on time, called when detained past stated arrival time. Started work immediately and preformed work effeciently and in a timely manner. cleaned up and removed all trash and materials after each work day.
- McKay Building Company, Inc.Bob McKay did a great job. He hires competent subcontractors. All phases of this major remodel were done professionally. We met with the architect, tile person, electrician, plumber and floor refinishers to go over details. Mr. McKay kept us informed every step of the way. There was never a time when work wasn't being done; there were no delays or idle time. We were and still are extremely pleased with the work done and the way Mr. McKay handled the job. The McKays are honest, dependable people who can be trusted to provide superior results
- Matt CyrMatt and his brother Bill are extraordinary workers. I found them on your list and we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of their work. They are hard working and honest young men who are courteous, non-smokers, prompt and believe in doing things right. I emailed Matt and he promptly returned my call. I asked him what he thought about tiling and rather than show me how smart he was, he asked me questions as to what I had in mind. A good listener, he made several suggestions and before long was in and out of my home over the course of a month. They are so personable. If they were running late, Matt would always call. He showed up when he was scheduled to show up. They always cleaned up behind themselves and thanked us for the privilege of working with us. In a nut shell: they were raised right. One day last week, after working another job in 98 degree humid weather, they showed up to start their work with me. After one hour, Matt and Bill told me that they didn't feel that they were giving me 100 percent of what they knew they could do. They asked if they could go home, rest and return the next day. I got more than I paid for. In 2011, I got guys who would not work if they couldn't give 100%. WOW! The quality of their work is exemplary. The best is the cheapest. I treated them like sons, they were so respectful.. I even cooked and fed them lunch. It was fun watching them work. I often pointed out little stuff and they corrected it to my liking thanking me for pointing it out. They even picked up my floor tile and backsplash from the retailer after I paid for it. That's incredible
Flooring Contractors in Tallassee
- Business Description:We've been specializing in painting and flooring installation for over 14 years. We take pride in every job and guarantee customer satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.Recent Review:The service went very well and I will recommend them. They were professional, prompt, on time reasonable price, never left any mess and friendly.Rebecca W.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Carols Carpets Inc. Flooring Business. Since 1987 Carol's Carpet has serviced the flooring needs of homeowners and businesses throughout Montgomery, Alabama, and the River Region. Carol's Carpet is growing again and has joined forces with Flooring America. Our stores will continue to offer products from the industry leading manufacturesRecent Review:Installed 3 weeks ago - we really enjoy it and think it came out great.. Special thanks to Tony, who was very helpful throughout, and the installation experts. Highly recommend.Charles T.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.Recent Review:He did not do the work. took money from me, & we will be going to court . He said he had an AL license, he does not. Promised to give me money he took for a vacation for he & his wife then did not do the work here. I have lots of photos, bills, AL STATE came to see the mess he made, he took mY railings I bought, went in my barns, in my basement, missed a lot of tools- sent a man who was on drugs or drining, I kept telling him, he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Waited until iwas in the hsopital and did everything wrong. Then would not come to see it. Called to say he'd refund what he took, Never haas. Used 6000 of my money to go on vacation with his wife. That was my insurance roofing money. Lied to me over and over againAnna W.
- Business Description:Tommy's Painting & Carpentry has been helping folks in Montgomery and the surrounding area with both home improvement and new construction projects since 1988. This family operated business can help you to achieve the vision you have for your special space. Owner, Tommy Glass takes care to personally oversee all projects. Free estimates are available on both residential and commercial projects within a 25 mile radius of Montgomery. Member of GMAHBA. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. ADDITIONA..Recent Review:Was very professional. Was courtious and provide additional advice for next roject.Richard R.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional contact names - Steven Splawn, Allen Ritter. Residential and commercial services.Recent Review:Needed to call a number of times before finally getting scheduled. Got erroneous text that service was done, than when scheduled appointment time acme got text that we are on schedule. No technician showed up on appointment date and no text or call for what happened. We called to find out, standard excuse. This not the first timeRoy O.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Locally owned business.Military friendly.
- Business Description:Dc Property Maintance is here for you. We install fences do siding concrete jobs painting and other aspects of construction.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Jacksons Gap
- Alexander City
- Union Springs
- Hope Hull
flooring installation in Tallassee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Can Do Andrew5743 Calmar Dr
- Capitol City Power Washing Davis International1312 Buckingham Dr
- Carmichael Painting & Remodeling IncPO Box 11709
- Carol's Carpet1640 N Eastern Blvd
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Can Do Andrew
- J & J Painting425 Webster Rd 425 wedster rd
- J & J Painting
- New Roofing Systems & Construction LLC35 Asbury Ln
- New Roofing Systems & Construction LLC
- Scott's Home Improvement953 Silver Creek Cir
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- SERVPRO of Montgomery South5939 Troy Hwy
- Sims Flooring1125 North Eastern Blvd
- SLAPOUT Painting & Renovations 4331 Lightwood Rd
- Smarter services & more3210 Morehouse St
- Start to Finish Contractors2400 East Road
- Stead-Fast General Home Maintenance1832 Coral Lane
- Scott's Home Improvement
- TOMMY'S PAINTING & CARPENTRY3301 ATLANTA HWY
- TOMMY'S PAINTING & CARPENTRY
- Universal ArtisanPO Box 1212
- Universal Artisan