Top Tier Property Group

Founded 2021 •

8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Montgomery, AL 36117

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Exterior and Interior paint Remodel bathroom

Top Tier Property Group’s mission is to provide the highest-quality workmanship possible. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our subcontractors and staff, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations of our industry, with consideration for the environment. Top Tier Property Group is a general contracting business incorporated in Alabama in 2021 by Jay Mobley. Our staff and crew bring years of experience to bear in residential and light commercial building and high-end renovations and additions. Currently, the company is involved in custom whole-house renovation and remodels, in addition to new-home construction and commercial projects. Typical projects are structured with one of the principals as the primary project manager. A working supervisor or foreman is on the job from start to finish and is responsible for the implementation of the design. We’ve worked with our subcontractors for years because our relationships are built on trust and performance. Our employees have been chosen based on their ability and level of craftsmanship, as well as their personal qualities and values. We believe that having our own employees provides us with more immediate control over the direction and nature of the construction process. Our pride and personal involvement in the work we perform result in superior quality and service. This attitude is also directly reflected in our employees’ level of responsibility, professionalism and competency....

interior painting (9)house painting (6)home remodeling (5)plumbers (3)

10/24/2021

Excellent team of tradesmen. Professional, knowledgeable, and skilled. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Full renovation

Category remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

09/16/2021

Jay and his crew did a Fabulous job! Jay contacted me within minutes of receiving my request. Prompt, professional, reasonable, beautiful work. Totally positive experience!! I will hire again for any additional projects.

Description of Work
Replace trim boards, installed flashing, calked and painted exterior of home including eaves, soffit, shutters, exterior doors, garage doors.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/25/2021

I was not satisfied what he has done in our bathroom, had to tell him that it was not done correctly the first time, and he had to do it over again. Even when he has done over again I was still not satisfied of the work he has done the second time. Same with the small bedroom, he had to do some parts over again. If I could put pictures in here I would show the result of the things I was not satisf...

Description of Work
Interior Painting in our bathroom and small bedroom.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Review for Top Tier Property Group - ., Montgomery, AL - 39452782

07/22/2021

I would certainly use Top Tier again! They were extremely professional & proficient. They answered all of my questions and worked in a timely manner. If you’re looking for the best, you’ve found them!

Description of Work
Bath remodel

Category plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/22/2021

After using Top Tier property group for interior painting, I decided to give them a call again when I had a water line burst underneath my foundation in my master bathroom. They got on the job right away. They removed the tub, and drilled through the concrete locating the source of the leak in the pipe. They were able to get it fixed expeditiously, and replaced all the tile around my tub and on th...

Description of Work
bathroom waterline repair

Category plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

Review for Top Tier Property Group - ., Montgomery, AL - 39419610

06/25/2021

I would recommend Top Tier Group to my family and friends. They did an immaculate job!! They were always on time always professional and finished the job in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the face lift they gave my home!! I will definitely use them in the future!!!

Description of Work
interior paint job

Category interior painters

06/25/2021

I was trying to sale my house an I needed it painted ASAP. I called Top Tier they came out the same day and started the next day super fast. They also did a great job. I definitely will be using them in the future.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior house paint job

06/25/2021

Awsome will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
painted fence

06/25/2021

On time great start and finish everything was very clean when finished

Description of Work
painted exterior house

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/25/2021

I would recommend Top Tier Property Group to anyone looking to have work done to their home! Not only are they professional, but they are punctual and attentive to exactly what you want done to your home. It was a great experience and I’m very pleased with their customer service and reasonable prices. You won’t be disappointed if you decide to give Top Tier the job! They really care about the qual...

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters