Basement and garage flooring doesn’t have to be boring. Instead, opt for an epoxy floor coating to improve the appeal of your garage or basement.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Auburn, AL
There are 9 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Auburn
- R & B Home Construction & RemodelingCouldn’t have asked for anything better. Price was perfect. Install of everything looks absolutely stunning and flawless.
- R & B Home Construction & RemodelingI got a custom shower and new floor. The crew is fantastic. Knowledgeable and listened to exactly what I wanted. They were prompt to arrive, completed the job in the time promised, affordable, respectful, they cleaned up ALL of their supplies and mess when the job was done. Took measures to protect the walkway to the area of the house where the work was completed. I really can’t say enough foot things about this company and crew
- R & B Home Construction & RemodelingRichard and team did great work! They were reliable (showed up every single day on time from start to completion of job), they did not waste time, walked me through the entire process, allowed me to make every decision, and took great pride in their work! The most impressive thing I can say about his team is that if there was anything that I wasn’t quite satisfied with (regardless of how big or small) he gladly made all corrections and honored my wishes without any fuss! Will have them back again for the next project
- AllGoodFlooring.comRalph was absolutely amazing! Our family was in a bit of a crisis, as my son was initially going to lay this floor. Due to unforseen circumstances, beyond our control, he only laid about 300 sq ft before he had to stop. Ralph called within minutes of me submitting a request on Angi, came the next day and gave me an estimate, and scheduled the job for 2 days later. He and his crew were on time, and they did a phenomenal job!! He even went above and beyond and offered to remove all of the old flooring (carpet, laminate, tile, etc) that we had previously taken out of the house and piled up out front. I would hire him a thousand times over again! The workmanship was beautiful and I can find no flaws
- Handyman UnlimitedTim and his team completely re-did a hideous bathroom that was not only ugly but was also leaking through the shower and had caused terrible damage under the house. Now I have a beautiful little bathroom that’s safe and not pea-green. There were some hold-ups due to my supply orders being delayed from Home Depot, but otherwise the whole process went smoothly. I will definitely hire him and his team again. He communicated with me regularly, and he was friendly and respectful. Thank you, Tim
- Holland Homes LlcWe hired Daniel Holland and his very capable team at Holland Homes to complete work started by another contractor who failed miserably on the job. We were enclosing a large sunroom attached to our $1MM+ home in Auburn and looked high and low for a qualified and reputable local home remodeling contractor who had a strong record of previous achievement and would pay special attention to the finer details and finishes. We found these and many other exceptional skills and craftsmanship in the team at Holland Homes. From the estimate through to completion, Daniel Holland (Owner of Holland Homes LLC) and Robert Melvin (Holland Homes' Business Marketing and Sale Director) and their team went above and beyond our expectations with my only regret being that I did not hire them first and eliminate all of the frustration and rancor we experienced with the first inept contractor. The project turned out to be a picture out of Southern Living. They showed up every day, communicated with us openly and honestly and they worked through every detail to ensure we were completely satisfied. My wife and I strongly recommend Holland Homes LLC from building a low to high end home to any home building or remodeling job small or large in the greater Auburn / Opelika Lake Martin Alabama area
- Holland Homes LlcHolland Homes was great and professional. They were very responsive but their price was a little bit higher than what I could pay for. I would use them again in the future.
- Simon Hardwood FloorsWe are very pleased. Eric Simon came to measure twice before giving us an estimate. For the sanding, they used a machine that vacuums up much of the sawdust, minimizing the mess. Mr. Simon tinted the poly to match the other floors that did not need sanding and the match was very effective.
- A & Z Flooring CompanyIt went pretty well . I've been using him for a while. He is a good honest person. I've left him with the keys to my place.
- MCDANIEL FLOORINGThey gave me a very acceptable price for doing the three coats of polyurethane and sanding. It includes taking out the carpet and doing away with it. I am paying them extra to move the heavy furniture. They have come out twice. They are on Angie?s List. They quoted me about $1750. I called them the second time to talk to them further about exactly how it would proceed since I am planning on using them. The guy came over and we talked about it. Then he left and I am going to call him today to see when he could start. I have to move the small stuff before he comes and moves the heavy furniture. Everything about them during the quoting process was excellent. I may use them again. In fact, I am also going to talk to them about finishing the rest of the floors. The floors are finished and they look wonderful. The price did not include the strips around the sides of the wall at the floor so it was a little more, but I am well satisfied and will certainly ask them to work on my other floors. You do have to call them to remind them when you are at the talking stage, but when it came to the work, they were there on time and finished when they said they would
Last update on December 30, 2021
Flooring Contractors in Auburn
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Ceramic tile as a flooring option boasts a long list of advantages over other surfaces. However, there are also some key drawbacks worth considering. We’ve rounded up both the pros and the cons of ceramic tile into a helpful list so you can choose the rig
If you suspect that a sagging or uneven floor is a sign of joist damage, you’d be wise to take action and get to the root of the problem. Learn about the costs commonly associated with floor joist repairs and how to decide the best way to tackle it.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Gregory's Carpets2302 Gateway Drive
Opelika, Alabama 36801
- Gregory's Carpets
- Handyman UnlimitedPO Box 4484
Columbus, Georgia 31914
- Harold Fuller6 Willow St
Phenix City, Alabama 36869
- Hawes & Sons floor covering /installation2819 schaul st
Columbus, Georgia 31906
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- His and Hers Home Improvement406 Lee Rd 212
Phenix City, Alabama 36870
- Handyman Unlimited
- MCDANIEL FLOORING6155 Highland Ave
Columbus, Georgia 31909
- MCDANIEL FLOORING
- NiceFloors2201 Plantside Dr.
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
- R & B Home Construction & Remodeling 2107 8th Ave
Phenix City, Alabama 36867
- R Lucas Construction and Design1340 10th Ave
Columbus, Georgia 31901
- Recovery Roofing and Construction3071 Williams Rd.
Columbus, Georgia 31909
- Reliable Claims Adjusting1129 Venetian Harbor Dr NE
St Petersburg, Florida 33702
- RUSTY'S FLOOR COVERING4319 MERITAS DR
Columbus, Georgia 31904
- R & B Home Construction & Remodeling
- The Ultimate Handyman4649 Boston Ivy Dr
Fortson, Georgia 31808
- The Ultimate Handyman
- We Can Do It! Handyman4008 Lakewood Dr
Phenix City, Alabama 36867
- We Can Do It! Handyman