Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Founded 1901 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

Does your plumbing company solve your plumbing problems? At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® your complete satisfaction with both our service and plumbers is 100% guaranteed. Our on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country, and backed by highly skilled plumbers that are expertly trained and experienced to exceed your expectations. Simply put, when you choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® for all your plumbing problems, you can’t lose....

Ethridge Heating and Air is a local, family-owned and operated company. We have been serving Birmingham and surrounding areas since 2002, when Jamie Ethridge established the company. Jamie personally has over 25 years in the HVAC industry. After working in the industry for several years, Jamie decided to create a company that is focused on personalized service where personal comfort and quality work is of the utmost importance. Throughout that time Ethridge Heating and Air has kept pace by continually working to offer our customers the most effective, energy efficient HVAC, Birmingham, AL has to offer. At Ethridge Heating and Air, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, quality, and professional employees. All of our employees are experienced, licensed, and insured. We perform extensive background checks and drug screenings to ensure you work with the best in the industry. We offer financing for new installations.

Stability Mechanical is family owned and operated. We service Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. Our focus is quality and service. We can handle any service request for new construction or existing commercial and residential properties. We believe in hard work, quality products and dependable service.

**$48 SERVICE CALL or TUNE-UP Special (per unit)**Perfect Service has over 50 Employees & over 23 service trucks running on a daily basis. We have 24/7 emergency service. We offer financing through Alabama Power, Spire, Wells Fargo, and Turns. We accept cash, check, & credit card as forms of payment. We are an Elite HEIL equipment provider

02/07/2017

I should have gotten another estimate. They were priced high and spend a lot of time sitting around.

Description of Work
Sewer line repair from house.

12/27/2016

When I called and explained my problem, the receptionist was quick to assure me that BF could help me. Unfortunately, the plumber that made the call informed me that BF was a plumbing company, and did not usually do appliance repair. Long story short, he did look at the refrigerator, but made what I was sure to be a misdiagnosis of the problem. I ended up wasting $50.00. I blame Angie's List for t...

Description of Work
I contacted BF plumbing because they were listed by Angie's List under "appliance repair." I had a refrigerator that was leaking water from one of the secondary hoses leading to the ice maker.

Category appliance repair

12/12/2016

It was expensive but I think it was about $200. But you know who your repair, when it's coming, they're in uniform and you don't have any but cracks. I've actually used them since, I've had them here 99 and I've used that company since then when I've needed plumbing repairs. I've never been disappointed, they come promptly. There's never an after hour service charge, there's lots of things that ha...

Description of Work
I use Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for plumbing services. I couldn't get my toilet to stop running. He just had to replace the whole inside of it.

12/10/2016

Jason was great. Honest guy. I planned having camera scope problem since this was a problem I've been having for years. He said not necessary. Got the job done quickly. Less expensive than I thought it would be for a Saturday call. Toilet working great. I will be keeping these guys for any future Needs!

Description of Work
Toilet work

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/01/2016

Very well. Jonathan knew exactly what to do. Was very professional, punctual and friendly. I decided to sign up for the maintenance agreement also due to the service I received today.

Description of Work
Fixing the scald limit on a new shower valve.

Category plumbing

Sales, installation, repair, replacement and maintenance of hvac, air conditioning, heating, boiler, indoor air quality, furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers & thermostats.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available