Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Tallassee, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Tallassee
- Northern Custom ConstructionTim and his crew were easygoing, punctual, and professional. He showed up everyday that was directed in our contract and completed the work as promised. He proved to be competent in his work and able to manage his team according to the project at hand.
- Ford Consolidated ServicesCharlie has done everything from replacing tile, to converting our ceilings to beadboard, to installing an entirely new bath, to painting, to installing an outside lamppost, to redoing our kitchen. Every single time, he's always been on estimate and on time. Just one example: he remodeled our 1978 bath. That means taking out the tub and replacing it with the most exquisitely tiled shower, moving the toilet (in a concrete slab!), removing the old sink and installing a completely new vanity with faucets and a medicine cabinet. He even uncovered termite damage and worked with Terminex to complete the repair. He left the job completely spotless and his work is the kind you would associate with the highest end designer home
- TOLES & TOLES INCHe was very professional from the start. He provided references and the references couldn't say enough good things about him. He subcontracted work and was there to assure that the work was done timely and done well. He did a walk through with me before he asked for final payment. He wanted to be sure I was satisfied. I plan on using him again
- ALABAMA BETTER BUILT HOMESHe did a great job, I would highly recommend him to others. He has the cheapest prices in south Alabama.
- The Letlow Company, LLC; CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGNThe workers were very professional and courteous. The only problems we had were cigarette butts left all over the ground (smokers don't seem to think that cigarette butts are trash) and a misunderstanding about the lighting cost. If any changes are made after the estimate is signed, get a price for the changes. We plan to use this company again. We have had two other companies do home repairs and they were not half as good
- Woodworking DynamicsThey have worked for us and we have recommended them to others for many years now. They have excellent craftsmanship.
- TOLES CONSTRUCTION COCustom building a home is a most formidable undertaking. In addition to being one of the hugest expenditures of one's life, it was equally one of the most frightening. The possibility for error is extremely high and sadly the potential exists for encountering unscrupulous parties in this industry. Working with Toles Construction practically eliminated every conceivable concern in these areas. Mr. Michael Toles, President of the company, approached every aspect of the project with the utmost degree of integrity, knowledge and professionalism which was a testament to his 30 plus years of being in the business. He advised me using a structured step-by-step method that began with recommendations of first rate financing institutions -- step one. He was also 100% "hands on" throughout the project on ALL issues from large to small. In addition, he was reachable practically 24-7 and ALWAYS instantly responsive. Mr. Toles answered ALL of my questions to my full satisfaction. In the rare instances when he could not answer a question, he researched the issue and provided the answer asap (rather than evade or "create" an answer). Mr. Toles prides himself so much on doing the job right that he uses little to no commercial advertising for his business but rather relies on "word of mouth" from former customers and his "product." His reputation truly preceeded him in that I initially became aware of Mr. Toles some years earlier. I was more than pleased to witness everything I'd heard about him materialize through my project. The culmination of the experience was my beautiful high quality, extremely well-constructed, custom built home. I would highly recommend Toles Construction as a Number One builder in the region
- Dickerson Home ImprovementWhole experience went well. We are very satisfied. Harry replaced our skylights several years ago- another perfect job. We will call him for our next project- rebuilding our patio.
- Thomas E. Moore Builders TechHired contractor on recommendation of a friend who was using him to build an addition to his house. Checked out the work that was being done there and contacted builder for an estimate. Explained that I needed two estimates, one to replace the damaged old roof and one that would remove old structure and replace with a pitched roof with brick columns. Builder worked with me to get the price down to where I could afford the pitched roof. He started promply,(6-7AM) he and crew worked most of the days (temp got over 100 in the afternoon and was there everyday up to about a week before the city inspector's visit. After that, it was a little slower going. Once plywood roof was installed, I brought up my concern with the valley being created with new roof and old roof as it would bring water toward chimney. He indicated that flashing would be enough. He brought in roofers that worked quickly, brought in brick masons that completed their part in one day. Company that installed the eves was in and out in two or three days. From there to finish, it was real slow. Some days he would only be there for an hour or so, As job winding down, there was a rain storm that showed that there was a roof leak in the chimney area. Builder came back with an additional change order to construct a custom chimney saddle that would raise the elevation to divert water better. There was an additional charge to this order that I agreed to. It took a few weeks and a few phone calls for him to return to build the saddle, during that time his cell number had changed and I only got it was when he called my cell. It was another week or so for him to return and finish with the shingles. The work order had other aspects for him to complete around the house, so he has only collected half of the change order ( I suspect that he feels that it will cost him more to correct the problem than to do the work correctly. I also needed to call him to clean up and remove the leftovers ( since then I have found old roof pieced thrown in the woods next to the house and some of the dirt removal that was in the change order was shouveled under bushes near the site that was to be cleared). Before he removed the leftover material, it rained again and it was still leaking. I called him and his cell phone indicated that he had not set up his voice mail. I used a friends cell and he picked up right after he did not answer my cell and I was able to inform him that the roof was still leaking and he indicated that he would take care of it. It is now over 120 days and he still has not set up his cell (334-401-1445) for receiving calls or he is letting mine go to voice mail, I have left a message on his business phone (334) 209-9213 but no response. I have given up on him. We have been lucky in that it has been very dry with little rain, this past summer and fall, but the last storm last week, caused water again to leak in that area. I am talking to different roofers now to have it done correctly. While the poach was done and looks great, it was the finishing and completing the job that has left a bad taste in my mouth. I would tell people that he does a great job in the beginning, but you need to keep a back-up payment until you have checked out everything and given it time to make sure things are correct
- Northern Custom ConstructionPoorly. When we first met with Tim he gave us ever confidence he had the experience and the capacity to get the work done well and done on time (he estimated 6 weeks). His reviews on Home Advisor were good and the work we were assigning was comparable to the projects reviewed. However, after a few weeks we found that he rarely arrived at the job site when promised, that most all of the work he assigned to sub contractors who had no experience doing the work (they actually told us in most instances "this is our first time"). On the positive front, he did not charge us for any services that he had not rendered, However he also never showed up. So the projects dragged on for nearly 4 months. In the end, we cut the project list back and cut our losses. We did all of the remaining work ourselves which included light electrical, additional light construction and additional painting. He lost work because of his inability to project manage effectively
House Builders in Tallassee
- Business Description:Our professional staff is dedicated to providing you with great service and dependability at a reasonable rate. We are a locally owned company and operate out of Millbrook.Recent Review:Heritage Roofing and Construction is so much more than a roofing company. They were called when we noticed some water damage in the house. Once we identified all the issues with the roof, his team started work on our timeline. They replaced the entire roof, repaired the inside damage on the wall and ceiling, and repaired additional damage on the shed, garage door, side door. In addition, after they were complete they cleaned up everything. They did such a good job we didn’t need to clean a thing. In every aspect of the job, they performed superblyChristopher L.
- Business Description:WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.Recent Review:He did not do the work. took money from me, & we will be going to court . He said he had an AL license, he does not. Promised to give me money he took for a vacation for he & his wife then did not do the work here. I have lots of photos, bills, AL STATE came to see the mess he made, he took mY railings I bought, went in my barns, in my basement, missed a lot of tools- sent a man who was on drugs or drining, I kept telling him, he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Waited until iwas in the hsopital and did everything wrong. Then would not come to see it. Called to say he'd refund what he took, Never haas. Used 6000 of my money to go on vacation with his wife. That was my insurance roofing money. Lied to me over and over againAnna W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured
- Business Description:We finance and will work with you to get you what you need. We will sub-contract if it is needed to ensure your satisfaction.
- Business Description:Large Scale Remodeling Projects. Total Room & Home RenovationsRecent Review:Not so good, but the good I can say is Tim and his staff were very friendly and nice. I called on a Thursday and to my surprise they were able to get me in that Saturday first thing in the morning. Yippee! Well maybe not; they ended up getting held up on a job and stated they wont be there til Monday. Ok that's understandable! Monday came, I took the day off work so I can make sure my vision was projected as clearly as possible (even provided pictures). Tim showed up sometime after 10a.m. stating that his other workers went on to picked up lunch so they can just have everything they needed to work thru the day and get the job done. No other workers ever showed up that day at all, but I was impressed with how much he was able to get done all by himself and the way things were starting to look. The end of the day came he left for the day and it was told to me we would resume tomorrow. Ok! Tomorrow came I called and texted, and texted and called. I didn't get a response until around 4 p.m. and it was thru text saying they were working at another job but are still coming to finish up today. Ok again! After a couple of hours had passed I expressed my concerns about how I was beginning to feel my leg was being pulled. Never got any kind of response until the next morning from Tim (again a text) stating they got held up until late, but for sure they would be by this morning (Which is now Wednesday) to finish up. They came (when I say they it was two young men while Tim was working at another job) and finished up the remaining. I expressed my concerns as they were still working about how I disliked the grout color and how I thought the tile color was suppose to pop out once it was sealed. I was told "no worries it wont look like this once everything sets and have time to dry". Well sad to say it did and still does look like it did. The last I saw of Tim was that Friday afternoon and it was to discuss what happened and why it doesn't look like the pictures I sent or what we discussed. First he tried to say the tile in the pictures weren't the same as the tile I had provided. Which turned out not to be true after all. I provided screen shots from the installer that did the tile used in the pictures stating the name and type of tile that was used as well as a statement from the tile store saying I had that exact. Then he said its because you need an enhancer sealer and u didn't ask for that. No, I didn't ask for an enhancer sealer verbatim , but I wet the tile with water (like they showed me at the tile store) and showed him this was the look I was going for in the very beginning so it should have been common sense that's what I needed to have in order to get the look I wanted. The bigger dilemma was he stated he had already sealed it and the enhancer might not work as its suppose to, but either way he will need to comeback and clean up and try to apply the enhanced sealer. Since then I visited with the tile shop where I bought the tile and met with other tile specialist and they all stated the same: 1, the wrong color grout was used and that he should have went with more of the light beige color. 2, he should have first wiped down the tiles after they were put with light soapy water to clean all the residue off. 3, he should have used an enhancer sealer (especially if you had wet the tile and showed him that's the look you were going for). Overall the tile designs and boarders was laid nicely its just the finished product wasn't. I recently had contact with Tim (thru text) and he mentioned he is still planning on coming out to fix it, but no date or time was givenLaVeonne J.
- Business Description:R. W. Grah Construction Company, Inc. proudly serves the Central Alabama, Lake Martin, and Lake Jordan areas. We represent what you expect in a construction business: Professionalism, Quality Workmanship, Timely, and Affordable. We give attention to detail. Are you looking to build a home? Whether it is your first home or not, it is our job to make your dreams come true no matter what the project. Let us help you increase the value of your property. Your ideas + our experience = increased hom..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Jacksons Gap
- Alexander City
- Union Springs
- Camp Hill
- Pine Level
- Hope Hull
home builders in Tallassee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A PLUS SEAMLESS GUTTERS4865 Old Selma Rd
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Alabama Construction Services LLC3020 Mitchell Creek Rd
- ALLIED CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC6317 Union Academy Ada Rd
Hope Hull, Alabama
- Aluminum Specialty CoPO BOx 812
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- A PLUS SEAMLESS GUTTERS
- Cauthen Construction, LLC825 Cauthen Drive
- Cauthen Construction, LLC
- ELIZABETH HOMES5639 ELMORE RD
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- ELIZABETH HOMES
- Falcon Facility Services2402 Presidents Drive
- Falcon Facility Services
- I Foam LLC1916 Regent Rd
- I Foam LLC
- JKC Holdings, LLCPOB 780182
- JKC Holdings, LLC
- MC GEE CONSTRUCTION INC3476 COUNTY ROAD 13
- MC GEE CONSTRUCTION INC
- Northern Custom Construction2755 Sumter Ave
- Northern Custom Construction
- PALMER CONSTRUCTION2310 SPRUCE ST
- PALMER CONSTRUCTION
- Razick Construction Co IncPO Box 241603
- RECON BUILDERS INC6001 Troy Hwy
- ROBBIE SILAS CONTRACTING LLC2991 MAIN ST
- Rodger Construction, LLC4654 Triple Crown Drive
- ROGER EASON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY760 WEST COLLINS ST.
- Rolyn Companies561 Thornton Road Suite B
Lithia Springs, Georgia
- RON'S WOOFING & CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 240070
- RP Seamless Gutters & Construction57 Raines Ave
- RW Grah Construction Company Inc2429 Titus Road
- Razick Construction Co Inc
- W.J. Sellers Home, Inc.209 Bar S Ln
Hope Hull, Alabama
- Waters Edge Construction Inc 106 Moncrief Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- WEBB BUILDERS INC1850 DOWNING ST
- Whitson Modular Home Builders2309 Twin Pine Circle
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Wild kountry Construction Inc.600 County Road 514
- Wilson Home Services304 Bowen Bend
- Windy Ridge Construction394 Windy Ridge Rd
- Woodworking Dynamics1615 Sprott Dr
- W.J. Sellers Home, Inc.