Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Tallassee, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Tallassee
- Pioneer Construction & Concrete LLCKevin was great to work with. He was one of the only companies to return my call during a busy fall season. His price was fair. He gave helpful suggestions which improved the quality of the slab. After preparing the ground he protected the area with a plastic covering to protect it from the next 5 days of rain. He also took the time and care to repair where the equipment made marks in our yard (which was expected after 5 days of rain!). I appreciate his follow through on completing the job well
- ARNOLD Masonry & Landscape!A fantastic experience!! This was for my son-in-law & daughter's house. Scott designed the kitchen of her dreams! We could not be happier! The whole project was handled, as usual, with the utmost efficiency and professionalism. They turned a large modern kitchen in to a one-of-a-kind character statement There was an unexpected delay with receiving the special-ordered beams for the ceiling..but due to Mr Arnold's long-standing relationship and history with the suppliers...this company really bent over backwards to resolve the issue and get the beams there to get the job done! I always love their work...will be looking forward to the next project
- Fisher Remodelers, LLCVery professionally done by well-trained workers. Mr. Fisher was always available to answer questions and resolve problems as necessary. Would recommend his work to others and have hired him several times for other remodeling work.
- PennyEarned, LLCIt went well. The only problem is that we asked for a path from the parking pad to the back porch. The workers declined to do it. It was a verbal agreement with the owner but was not put in the contract. After the workers declined to make the path the owner and I had agreed upon, I called the owner. Fortunately, the owner remembered the conversation and told the workers to do it. The workers did a fine job, and we are happy with the job. The price was expensive, but it looks nice, and we would hire PennyEarned again
- CONCREATIONSWe highly recommend Concreations!! Matt Morgan is a true professional. He is very skilled, reliable and stands by his work. Matt initially visited our property and used his expertise to make design recommendations for the job we were seeking. He was always very motivated to ensure that the outcome of the work would be exactly what we wanted. At the time we sought his services, he was very busy with work for the City of Montgomery but kept us updated on his scheduling availability. When the work was completed, it was done within the timeframe he projected. Much outside of his control, a rainstorm crept up just after the work was done and had not yet had time to cure. This left some imperfections on the outdoor patio. As soon as we contacted Matt about this, he promptly came out to evaluate. He has since returned to reapply the top coat and the outcome is that we have a greatly enhanced patio area completed by a competent and trustworthy contractor. If you want expertise, competence and reliability, hire Matt Morgan and Concreations!
- CONCREATIONSWe did not know exactly what we wanted and depended on Matt Morgan to give us ideas. He was creative and helpful in creating an area well beyond our expectations. A true professional.
- ROBBIE SILAS CONTRACTING LLCHe was very prompt. He was nice to talk to. He’s very quick and very efficient. I didn't work with him because his price was very high but I know that he will do a good job.
- PennyEarned, LLCwere there to seal the work . Both my son and I shared our concern with Latham. He became very combative. He would not admit the job was not done correctly. The only way I could have it fixed was that a payed him more money to correct his error. I have no idea how this man stays in business. He is a bully . At the very beginning I had mixed feelings about hiring him. I wish I never did
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & LandscapeOverall, I believe that communication could have been better. The end results were good although I feel I had to push to get the results I expected. At the end of the engagement, Carl did come back repeatedly to address my concerns. Even recently, I sent him an email about a irrigation head that had broken and received no response. I have cameras monitoring my property, so I found that he had actually come by and fixed the head without any further communication. What went well you may ask? The Rachio controller that was installed is amazing! The irrigation system is functioning very well and coverage is as expected
- Scottie's Floor Coverings RenovationsScottie's Floor Coverings Renovations He left with the problem for us to find to finish. When he took to molding off from around the ceiling, they broke the plaster from off the wall. So when I came there to check on things he showed me a piece that had broke off. But, to me there are several places that broke off. I asked him if he was going to re-plaster all of it. They spread the white plaster on it and left. Didn't come back to sand or paint it. The plaster is white and the wall is green. He left it for us. So later he said, if we wanted him to do another job that he would paint over that then. The ceiling looks fine. It is the walls, where they pulled the molding off, that they messed up, and didn't fix that is bad
Concrete Repair Contractors in Tallassee
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:Jireh Painting & Remodeling has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Jireh was very pleasant to work with, the job was started and completed within the time frame, the workers were punctual and friendly. They completed the job as specified. I would definitely hire them again!Kathy R.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:Fisher Remodelers is a small, family-owned business specializing in bathroom and small kitchen remodeling and other small repairs and renovations. The owner and manager, Earl Fisher, was a Certified Graduate Remodeler, a Certified Graduate Builder, and a Graduate Master Builder, all designations of the National Association of Home Builders. He is CAPS certified and can handle all of your needs for aging in place. Earl is also a Certified Lead Paint Renovator, and was the Greater Montgomery Ar..Recent Review:Workmanship terrific. Highest Quality material and work, timely and fast. Very easy to ask for and get extra service. Great help with Veterans Administration funded projected for Disable Veteran, Very great knowledge of proper VA paperwork and how to provide estimate and finial completion paperwork. Earl Fisher is a superb individualDaniel A.
- Business Description:WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.Recent Review:He did not do the work. took money from me, & we will be going to court . He said he had an AL license, he does not. Promised to give me money he took for a vacation for he & his wife then did not do the work here. I have lots of photos, bills, AL STATE came to see the mess he made, he took mY railings I bought, went in my barns, in my basement, missed a lot of tools- sent a man who was on drugs or drining, I kept telling him, he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Waited until iwas in the hsopital and did everything wrong. Then would not come to see it. Called to say he'd refund what he took, Never haas. Used 6000 of my money to go on vacation with his wife. That was my insurance roofing money. Lied to me over and over againanna W.
- Business Description:"You Dream It, We Build It" RS Construction, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality building, custom carpentry, minor electrical, plumbing and concrete services. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are the number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced paying close attention to the details of each and every p..Recent Review:They did a great job, I highly recommendRonnie C.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:Additional address -2470c Cobbs Ford Rd. Millbrooke, Alabama 36054 Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Had Sun Pools to come replace the pump motor on our pool. The cost was $550.00 to have the pump motor installed. What was installed was a sunfaded, scratched and muddy used motor, not new. I called and spoke to Tim and inquired why there was a used motor put on when we paid for a new motor his answer to me was it was a new motor that had been in the just been rolling around in the truck and was scratched up. I explained to him we had paid for a new motor and I was expecting new and this pump motor was not new, it was used. His answer to me after a minutes of conversation was to make note of the date and that if it fails within 1 year to let them know. New pumps have shinny paint and clear labels for identification. This pump is sunfaded, scratched and the information label is scratched up. There was even grayish mud on the motor, my pump, motor and filter housing is on a concrete base where there is no mud. We will take our business elsewhere. If you have them service your equipment and you are paying for new equipment, please check behind them and make sure your getting what you pay forJason E.
- Business Description:For all your Lawn and Garden Needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Jacksons Gap
- Alexander City
- Union Springs
- Camp Hill
- Pine Level
- Hope Hull
concrete contractors in Tallassee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape4115 Balm Road
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape
- Exclusive Contracting138 Phoenix Ln
Pell City, Alabama
- Exclusive Contracting
- Fisher Remodelers, LLC1804 Sheila Ct.
- Fisher Remodelers, LLC
- Gerhard Concrete Specialists3405 Harmon Williams Rd
- Gerhard Concrete Specialists
- House of Jacks15038 Hobbie Road
- House of Jacks
- New Roofing Systems & Construction LLC35 Asbury Ln
- New Roofing Systems & Construction LLC
- Terra Vista Landscaping, LLC2611 Lafayette pkwy
- Terra Vista Landscaping, LLC
- Vega Construction & Renovation, LLC202 1st St. N
- Vega Construction & Renovation, LLC
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wild Willies