Countertops serve as the centerpiece of most kitchens. Compare countertop prices, care and pros and cons for granite, quartz, marble, concrete and more.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Opelika, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Opelika
- Cardinal Concrete ServicesZach and his crew showed up on time and did an excellent job. Most places don't want to do smaller jobs. Glad to find these guys. I have already recommended them to several friends.
- Swan Service CompanyExcellent service! The entire crew worked extremely hard. We appreciate the thorough work they did. We could not be happier. They took special care to do the job & did it right! Thanks so very much Mr. Swan & crew. Great experience!
- Stampitcrete LLCIt was good. They are probably the best one in the area. There's not a lot of people in the area that does their work.
- Stampitcrete LLCThe job was executed flawlessly. The Rathel gave an estimate for the job, and only a few days later, they started work, finishing by the end of the week, exactly as promised. They cleaned up and carted away any debris, and the new concrete makes the outside of the house look so much better! Anytime I had questions or concerns, when I called, my call was promptly returned. Wonderful, professional job
- Stampitcrete LLCMy husband wanted a patio and I was neutral on the idea. He was excited about this project and my feelings were and quot;wait-and-see.and quot; The people from Stamp It came out to review our needs. They made helpful sugestions and took plenty of time answering all questions. Putting in the new patio started right on time. The crew put out a plywood walkway so they didn't damage the yard. The young men who did the finishing work were very patient in answering all my questions. So my and quot;wait-and-seeand quot; turned into being excited and very pleased with our new patio. It is exactly what we envisioned. My friends who have seen it agree that it really enhances our backyard
- BM Ennis & Co IncThey were great. They did an excellent job. They were very timely and did very professional work. They were so good that once they finished, we had them do some dry rot and wood and siding on a rental house we have that needed replacing. Their professionalism, attention to detail and timeliness stood out. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. They didn't have to go back and redo anything. It was the way it was supposed to be the first time they did it. The price was really good. We had already looked at having our rental property painted two years ago and that estimate was as much as having these guys do all the work they did. It is very good quality for the money. I will be using them again
- Stampitcrete LLCStampitcrete workers showed up on time and completed the job within 3 days as promised. This included prep, making an adjustment based on where the swim spa was going to go, laying the concrete, and clean up afterwards. The job was completed to a high standard that we are very pleased with.
- Stampitcrete LLCHad patio extended off existing patio slab. Nothing special, just regular concrete poured. They showed up on time and removed all existing grass and dirt from around current slab and poured new concrete. They were very proffesional and stayed until they felt that the job had been finished. Everything was cleaned up. We would use them again if we need anything done again in the future
- Concrete Colorz LLCI was referred by word of mouth to Concrete Colorz to perform concrete acid staining in the main living area of a home. I was given 2 quotes on the phone, 1 quote if the concrete was prepped, 1 quote if they had to do the prep work. I was quoted $2.50 and $3.00 respectively. After phone conversation the owner came to view the property and confirmed square footage and final quote. The quote given was the final price charged. No hidden fees or no show. They offer a variety of colors and also offered a number of locations to visit to see prior work, Spa Auburn being one of them. Their prices were at least 35% less expensive than competitors. Again, they were timely, efficient, and did what they said they would do for the price they said they'd do it. Can't ask for much more than that
- Stampitcrete LLCThe job went very good. They did the job in a very short time frame even with bad weather. When they finished everything was cleaned up couldn't tell they were even out here.
Last update on March 23, 2021
Concrete Repair Contractors in Opelika
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Crumbling concrete? Anything from moisture to bugs to wear and tear could be the cause. Here’s how to fix your slab and prevent it from happening again.
Concrete sealing costs vary based on the type of concrete you use and the size of the area. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
- Smiths Station,
- West Point,
- Phenix City,
- Camp Hill,
- Fort Benning,
- Fort Mitchell,
- Pine Mountain,
concrete contractors in Opelika
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
Marietta, Georgia 30060
- All American Asphalt Paving
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Elite Restoration and Construction CompanyPO Box 723
Hamilton, Georgia 31811
- Elite Restoration and Construction Company
- Floors & More4400 Warm Springs Road 54
Columbus, Georgia 31909
- Floors & More
- Intelligent Design & RenovationP.O. Box 2346
Auburn, Alabama 36831
- Intelligent Design & Renovation
- RANDY PRATHER BUILDING & REMODEL1364 Belinda drive
Columbus, Georgia 31907
- RANDY PRATHER BUILDING & REMODEL
- Stampitcrete LLCPO Box 1987
Fortson, Georgia 31808
- Stampitcrete LLC