The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Phil Campbell, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Phil Campbell
- M and B Construction Associates IncClay Massey was prompt and came at a time of urgency to dig the holes that I needed. Came after his work he was committed to in the dark to help me and we both worked with his backhoe and me with my tractor until about 10pm. He did not leave until the job was finished. Much gratitude to him.
- J & S Constructionwell from the first meeting he was promped he gave us a bid and then whent beyond and explaned things other contractors didnt take the time to do. his bid was mid price compared to others but he gave the best presentation. he started with the pavillion and completed it 2 days early and it was just so amazing. so we went on with the metel roof and completed on time another great job so we went on to lay ceramic tile in our den and gave him a budget and free range and it looks like it belongs in a mansion just a great job i would us them over and over if i had the money to spend
- Source RemodelingHe responded quickly to our request for an estimate, he arrived on time and completed the work that was ask of him and was very professional. He stayed with the original price that was quoted in the estimate. We were very pleased with the work that was performed and will be using him for all our construction repairs in the future
- Specialty Contracting and SuppliesEverything went very smoothly. Best bid for services provided. Professional crew and good followup.
- REAMS CUSTOM HOMES INCworked with all contractors and matched our home so well neighbors thought we had expanded on to our house. Artist installed stain-glass window and said builder had framed in window perfectly for her installation. Designed 6 ft doors just like we visioned. Everyone left their work site clean before leaving each day. They will be doing our kitchen next
- Waller Roofingit went great they showed up on time and roofed the house and garage in ONE day super fast the last crew a few years ago took 4 days when they were done they didnt leave a bit of trash the next day the same crew came back and repainted my house they didnt an excellent job made it look like new!!!
- South Point OneCrew did an excellent job of assessing an older home and confirguring the best possible option to meet our needs. Expectations were set very early as this was a very detailed and higher end remodel...needless to say expecations were exceeded!!! They went above and beyond the vision we had for the space. We even pushed them **** ** a tighter deadline and the accomodated this request with late nights and unselfish workers. Look forward to having them on more projects in the future
- JOHNSON BUILDERSIt took them roughly 6 hours to complete the job from start to finish. The professionalism of the crew and the quality of the work was exemplary. I highly recommend them for any construction needs.
- Samson Agri Buildings IncSamson Agri-Buildings Inc was the closest one stop for purchasing and installing a roof only pole barn. His estimate was the lowest and also included 12 foot height. The building is very well engineered and the installation by 'Cotton' and his crew(mostly family) was excellent. Fit and finish were done with care. I put them down to good on a couple of categories but they were caused by events outside their control. One was a mechanical breakdown of equipment and the other was weather. I cannot recommend this company more highly
- Shrader ConstructionCould NOT ask for better quality work! Mr. Shrader found siding to match origional (30 yr. old) siding perfectly. Replaced existing roof with top quality metal roofing and included 'hidden damages' discovered in quoted price. Crew showed up on time every day and, except for lunch break, stayed on job all day. Painters matched color of house and trim and blended new paint into old. Can NOT tell where damage was and carport looks like it was built with the house. When job completed, crew spent a full day cleaning up debris; except for flattened grass where trailers sat for a week, no evidence of the work had taken place, except that the damages were gone! Just wish the work done by another company to replace guttering (A1 Metal Roofing & Seamless Gutters) was of the same QUALITY as work done by Dale Shrader Construction Co.! Dale Shrader does BETTER QUALITY work for less than the 'name companies' in area
Garage Builders in Phil Campbell
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of handyman services in walker county and surrounding communities. Whether you need something repaired installed, built ,or upgraded we are your reliable and local handyman service for all your needs OUR VISION We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts in drywall rep..Recent Review:Started out o k. Did a fair job painting other than being so messy- got paint and putty on floors,furniture,appliances,etc. and they didn’t finish. The electrician they used did o k. Started fillin in swimming pool,got about 1/5 of it filled in and left and never came back. The day they left, august 19, we paid them $ 2,200. They said they be back the next day. We haven’t seen or heard from them since. Very disappointed in Hopson’s handyman services. If you are foolish enough to do business with these people please don’t pay them until they do the work! We hope nobody else is taken in and lose as much $ as we didClyde G.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Located in Hokes Bluff, AL , Sprayberry's Flooring & Remodeling specializes in custom flooring installation and remodeling services for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. Your Satisfaction is Our Success At Sprayberry's Flooring & Remodeling, we know that you have other choices in the area and we appreciate your consideration. Our hope is that you will feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations
- Business Description:Home Improvement Professionals with over 45 years experience.
- Business Description:Hello i am a representative for assurance. We would like to thank you first off for your your interest in reading our company description. we have been a founded company on americas trust, we understand the times are tough and money is tight right now so every job we do is different. We have a wide range of options and prices, every job is different. Every customer has different needs we try to please all the publics needs. We have a wide variety of payment options, our usual procedure is hal..
- Business Description:Farris Construction is happy to help you with your building needs! Head carpenter and project manager, Junior Farris, boasts over 50 years experience with building homes and businesses throughout Northwest Alabama. Give him a call today! 256-810-984
- Business Description:Russell Home Improvement, a locally owned home maintenance company, has been providing the Shoals and surrounding area with high quality, low cost repair and remodeling--top to bottom; inside and out--for seventeen years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Bear Creek
- Mount Hope
- Red Bay
- Double Springs
- Town Creek
- Muscle Shoals
- Carbon Hill
garage builders in Phil Campbell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&A Maintenance Service, LLC1007 highland ave
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Buildings Unlimited701 W Grand Ave
Rainbow City, Alabama
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Classic Renovations & Contracting LLC100 Aspen lane
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Roofing And ConstructionPO Box 104
- Capstone Construction LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- martin construction1343 co rd 79 south
- McKim Construction Co104 7th Ave SE
- McLin Builders
- McNeals Home Improvement99 Sonia LN.
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- martin construction
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Shoals Exteriors26 Stacey Lane
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- South Eastern Claims Specialists4221 Huntsville Rd
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
- Standard Steel BuildingsP0 Box 290700
Port Orange, Florida
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Saugahatchee Wood Works
- Vargas Construction245 Tar Hill Rd
- Vargas Construction