Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Russellville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Russellville
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of BirminghamWe worked with Robin Turner. She did a wonderful professional presentation pointing out all the reasons we should choose Champion. We have some unusual windows and wanted a different look. Robin helped us decide on just the right windows for a great curb appeal.
- Jireh Painting & RemodelingJireh was very pleasant to work with, the job was started and completed within the time frame, the workers were punctual and friendly. They completed the job as specified. I would definitely hire them again!
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second read less
- North Alabama BuildersVery professional, courteous, and eye for detail. Good communication of plans, concerns, recommendations, and anticipated costs. Excellent time frame and achieved goal for finishing once work began. Good follow-up after completion to assure satisfaction. Good clean up afterwards. As the son of a commercial contractor and having years of construction experience myself, I can highly recommend Brent and North Alabama Builders read less
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!! read less
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right read less
- Robert BullockAn "A" rating isn't high enough for Mr. Bullock! He is hands down, the BEST, most professional, friendly and get-it-done handyman/carpenter I've ever hired. Will definitely hire him again.
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingThe job went very well a little longer then we excpected but that was due to all the water damage our shower in the other bathroom caused from years earlier. The bathroom was completely tore down to the studs in one day. The next two days were replaceing the floor studs in the floor that hold up the floor. Then on the second day a Jack and support beams wear placed on both ends of the bathroom under the floor to give better support to the floor, and all the plywood was replaced along with all the plumbing and electrical was redone. The Third day all the drywall boards were hung and in the afternoon anther man and helper showed up to "mud the walls" as Mr. Denton put it. On the fourth day the bathroom was painted with a first coat of paint and then the new tub and surround was installed. On the Fourth day the vanity and sink was put in place and a second coat of paint was applied. On the Fifth day the mirror and light switch was installed and concrete board and some orange membrane thing with a German name was put down. The following Monday the tile was done Then on Tuesday the grout, towel bars and toilet went in along with all the final touches were done. I was very impressed. GREAT JOB!! read less
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe have a home built in the early 80s and at almost 20 years old things are starting to fall apart and need repairs. I am a religious watcher of DYI T.V. shows. I have even read Mike Holmes book " Make it Right" and that is how I learned how to hire a good contractor. I had contacted several companies before I settled most of which were to busy doing other things when they were suppose to be at my house on a scheduled day to give me a estimate. Then again some would show and I could tell they had no idea what they were talking about. Then there was the 2 that stood out and so I chose Sweet Home Repairs. Mr Denton the owner took the time to discribe each step that they would do and how they would put it all back together. Day 1: They started and they totally dismantled my entire bathroom minus the drywall on the ceiling. Day 2: Started off with them repairing the floor supports because the old tile leaked, re-running new water lines and replaced the unsafe receptical that was located in the lower wall near the bath tub to a safer place near the vanity and with a GFI. Last they installed plywood on the floor Day 3: Installed all new drywall on the walls and concrete board on the floor and walls where tile would go back up. All the concrete boards were sealed with a orange stuff called Kerdie . Day 4: They installed the new bathtub and laid all the tile on the floor. Day 5: Came in that morning and installed all the tile on the tub wall and around the wall of the bathroom. then grouted everything. Day 6: came in installed the pedistal sink , toilet towel bars and new toilet paper dispensor and cleaned everything. By 2 pm they were done and on there wa read less
- Robert Johnson ConstructionI heard about Robert Johnson Constrution from a dinner in our town. From the moment I called him he was on my side. I didn't feel like he was pushy about me choosing him either. I asked him about a competer and he told me only good thing about them. But in the end Robet's bid was lower.
Contractors in Russellville
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read lessRecent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to .. read lessRecent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family read lessSavannah B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with you read lessRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s list read lessJon A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated bussiness with over 30 years experience. We do not use sub-contractors.Recent Review: We contacted Atlas Roofing after a storm hit and ask them if they could give us an estimate on our roof and meet with the insurance adjuster at the same time. They came to the house at the same time the insurance company was here and they went over the roof together and decided we needed a new one. Atlas Roofing came back the next week and removed all the old roof and installed the new roof and did a great job in less than 2 days. We would use them again read lessDr. Nick A.
- Business Description:We've built custom homes, spec homes, apartments, and condos. Specializing in rock fireplaces and gables. For anyone familiar with the Jasper area, we built several homes in Heatherwood. Also built all the homes in Amberwood in Curry, AL read less
- Business Description:Additional phone number: 2565586453
- Business Description:we handle all your construction needs.
- Business Description:Thompson Builders does everything the right way. We promise to beat every price you get. We are fast and efficient. We provide a good quality build. Number one rule for Thompson Builders is to make sure the customer is happy. You dream it, we build it!! read less
- Business Description:We have professional's that handle all home treatment projects.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
general contractors in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- a&k construction7655 hwy 49
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- Atlas Roofing Georgia63 W Elm St
- A & P Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Farris Construction105 Skyline Drive
- Farris Construction
- Giles Painting & Home Renovations303 Covington Avenue SE
- Giles Painting & Home Renovations
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Remodeling Restoration14706 County Rd 47
- Remodeling Restoration
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- South Eastern Claims Specialists4221 Huntsville Rd
- Start to Finish Contractors2400 East Road
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Saugahatchee Wood Works