Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Huntsville, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Huntsville
- Kimbrough Land Surveying ServicesExcellent!! Friendly and professional--they showed up, talked through my needs, and got busy! Yes, I would hire them again, and I would happily refer them neighbors and friends.
- Kimbrough Land Surveying ServicesBenjamin and his employees showed up on a weekend, found some of the plot stakes (including one in the middle of a drainage creek with water) and put in a missing stake. Then delivered me the exact report I needed. Top service, easy to communicate with. He is in high demand to book early.
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoThey found out previous survey from 25+ years ago was rather innacturate. I now am sure where my property lines are. They were very proffesinal and did a super job. I will reccommend them to any and all!
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoContacted them on Friday, was provided with an estimate and schedule. Was scheduled for the following Tuesday and they actually surveyed on Monday. Quick and efficient.
- Dunivant Engineering Company IncIt went very well. They were very good and very professional. I definitely would use them again.
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoVery impressed. These folks are really nice. JW Kennedy quoted me at $420 for the exact same job that Big Springs did for $300. They came out and surveyed my property AND met me later to explain everything to me. Excellent customer service and responsiveness. I recommend their service wholeheartedly
- Hick's Land Surveying Service IncStreve has done 3 jobs for me now and all three have been handled very professionally and on time as promised. Sreve is a good guy to work with.
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoOverall I was very pleased with the survey. I was able to inspect the property before seeing the final survey and the property had been marked just as I had asked. They were also able to tell me of a storage shed that was located partially on the neighbors property. I stopped by the office to pick up the final drawing and make the payment. Overall the whole process was very smooth and easy
- Hick's Land Surveying Service IncFirst I must apologize to Mr. Hicks for not submitting this review sooner! Next I must raise a HUGE BRAVE RAVE flag to Mr. Hicks and his staff. He not only provided to me the first correct survey of my residential lot in 24 years it was the most thorough and beautiful survey I have ever seen. And after 30 years in design I have seen a lot of surveys. When we bought our lot in 1993 the plot had been incorrectly surveyed when the neighborhood was laid out and then again by the city. Several years later there was drainage work done which further skewed it. While it was not off by too much it was not accurate enough for me to feel comfortable installing a fence. So I joined Angies List and found Mr. Hicks. I cannot express just how happy we were with his company and will use him again should the need for s survey arise
- Stanley Land Surveying, IncMike called us back right away and told us that it would be best to survey the property before we bought it. We told him our plans to remove a retaining wall, trees and add to the existing drive way. He was very professional and provided the service within a couple days of contacting him. He emailed us the survey and within the week we also had a hard copy mailed to us. We are very pleased with his service
Last update on October 30, 2020
Land Surveyors in Huntsville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- Owens Cross Roads,
- Big Cove,
- Hampton Cove,
- Laceys Spring,
- New Hope,
- Hazel Green,
- New Market,
land surveyors in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!