Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Owens Cross Roads, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Owens Cross Roads
- Hick's Land Surveying Service IncMr. Hicks was great to work with and very prompt with his service even when I called him on a short notice. I have a survey from when we bought our house but Mr. Hicks provided a much more detailed survey to include all measurements. I would highly recommend his service and will most definitely use him again read less
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoThey found out previous survey from 25+ years ago was rather innacturate. I now am sure where my property lines are. They were very proffesinal and did a super job. I will reccommend them to any and all!
- Hick's Land Surveying Service IncStreve has done 3 jobs for me now and all three have been handled very professionally and on time as promised. Sreve is a good guy to work with.
- Hick's Land Surveying Service IncFirst I must apologize to Mr. Hicks for not submitting this review sooner! Next I must raise a HUGE BRAVE RAVE flag to Mr. Hicks and his staff. He not only provided to me the first correct survey of my residential lot in 24 years it was the most thorough and beautiful survey I have ever seen. And after 30 years in design I have seen a lot of surveys. When we bought our lot in 1993 the plot had been incorrectly surveyed when the neighborhood was laid out and then again by the city. Several years later there was drainage work done which further skewed it. While it was not off by too much it was not accurate enough for me to feel comfortable installing a fence. So I joined Angies List and found Mr. Hicks. I cannot express just how happy we were with his company and will use him again should the need for s survey arise read less
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoContacted them on Friday, was provided with an estimate and schedule. Was scheduled for the following Tuesday and they actually surveyed on Monday. Quick and efficient.
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoOverall I was very pleased with the survey. I was able to inspect the property before seeing the final survey and the property had been marked just as I had asked. They were also able to tell me of a storage shed that was located partially on the neighbors property. I stopped by the office to pick up the final drawing and make the payment. Overall the whole process was very smooth and easy read less
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoThe job went fine. They were pretty upfront about what it was going to take to do it. They were professional, but I only met them once when I went to pick up the results. They did the work, emailed me additional copies and that was that; it was pretty easy. They were responsive; I called three or four and they were pretty much the only ones that picked up the phone read less
- Big Spring Surveyors & CoExcellent. Workers arrived on time for the appointment. They rang the bell to let me know they were beginning the work. They were very efficient and had paperwork available the same day. They ensured me they would be available should anyone have questions about the survey. They were able to pull the deed to my land before the survey took place read less
- Stanley Land Surveying, IncMike called us back right away and told us that it would be best to survey the property before we bought it. We told him our plans to remove a retaining wall, trees and add to the existing drive way. He was very professional and provided the service within a couple days of contacting him. He emailed us the survey and within the week we also had a hard copy mailed to us. We are very pleased with his service read less
- Hick's Land Surveying Service IncCalled on a Monday to schedule a survey of a residential property. Work was done the next day and fully met expectations and special requests to document easement as well as typical property boundaries. The survey markings were professionally annotated and associated with permanent markers buried on the property. The documentation provided after the survey was prompt and of high quality with clear dimensions associated with the property line and permanent structures read less
Land Surveyors in Owens Cross Roads
- Business Description:Shiflett Surveying is a land surveying company started by Rodney Shiflett in 1998. Mr. Shiflett is involved in all aspects of every job ordered, from doing his own field work to working closely with his Autocad drafter to provide accurate and correct information read lessRecent Review:Very well. Quick to respond. I wish there could have been more markers in place to define lines (b on quality). Office contact heather was very courteous. Also no method to make payment by charge; typically check or cash only. I was able to make arrangements to do a wire transfer though. Overall, I would hire again or recommend read lessstacy t.
- Business Description:Welcome to Beyond Nail Spa! We offer professional nail care to the residents of Madison/Huntsville and other nearby cities. We offer SNS dipping powders, Acrylics, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing and Private Parties. We are a local nail salon in Madison, AL and hygiene is our number one priority. We follow all Alabama health department guidelines and recently our spa earned a 100-percent rating from the health department. We use fresh disposable packs and liners for pedicures. We use an in-house.. read lessRecent Review:I have been to at least seven nail salons in the Huntsville/Madison area and I will keep coming back here. Kim is a wonderful manicurist and kind person. She maintains high standards for her salon and is guiding the other manicurist in the salon. Highly recommended read lessToni L.
- Business Description:Hicks Land Surveying Services would like to thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We started our Huntsville, Alabama business in 2002 and have over 25 years of experience in the land surveying profession.Recent Review:Mr. Hicks was great to work with and very prompt with his service even when I called him on a short notice. I have a survey from when we bought our house but Mr. Hicks provided a much more detailed survey to include all measurements. I would highly recommend his service and will most definitely use him again read lesscheryl h.
- Business Description:Specializing in developing residential and commercial property. Offering pre-purchase land assessment that will aid in budgeting and planning any development needs
- Business Description:Abel Drone Services, LLC is a new veteran owned and operated enthusiast license drone company based in Gadsden, Alabama that serves the U.S. Government, law enforcement agencies, residential, commercial, and industrial clients in the United States, particularly in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Florida. We offer a wide range of services such as Aerial Area Mapping, Construction Site Progress Tracking, support all levels of Search & Rescue Operations, External & Internal Infrastr.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Hampton Cove
- Big Cove
- New Hope
- Laceys Spring
- New Market
- Hazel Green
land surveyors in Owens Cross Roads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abel Drone Services, LLC207 Hollingsworth Ave
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Abel Drone Services, LLC
- Beyond Nail Spa97 Hughes Rd STE C
- Beyond Nail Spa
- Hick's Land Surveying Service Inc555 Sparkman Dr NW 802F
- Hick's Land Surveying Service Inc