Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Greenville, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Greenville
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThe crew arrived on time agreed upon and they were actually quicker than I expected. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I still plan to have the crawlspace encapulated and will be contracting AFS for that project as well. Very pleased with the service I received.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAFS were totally professional! Mold remediation, sump pump installation and French drain along with total encapsulation and dehumidifier. Looks fantastic!! Would recommend to anyone.
- H2O WaterproofingExcellent job!!! Very professional team members. All the guys were super friendly and respectful. They left the work area better than they found it. We would and will highly recommend them again and use them for other services.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Southern-Home Structural Repair SpecialistsMy first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the future read less
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsI called AFS to set up an appointment for an estimate to waterproof my basement. An appointment was set up during that phone call. I was called to verify appointment for estimate before hand by a representative named Michael. He was on time and very knowledgable. We set up another appointment to install the system. The estimated time to complete the job was two days. It only took one. The crew was on time and explained everything they were going to do. I also had a blocked drain right outside the entry to my basement door that they tied into the pump system. The job was done on January 8th, 2013. On January 10th it started raining and didn't stop for over a week straight. My basement stayed dry through all of it. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the job AFS did read less
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsCrew members were: Steven Erwin, Fredy, and Jonathan Work was performed in a professional manner and in accordance with contract. Crew called each morning when they were on their way and arrived at the scheduled time. Kept us informed of what was being done and were very thorough in the installation read less
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.Went great ,showed up when they said they would ,completed their work. Couldn't ask for better or more courteous service. And my basement is now dry. Hallelujah!!!!!!!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAwesome job!! AFS exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I want to be sure that several of your team members are recognized for their hard work while repairing my property. First, I was extremely impressed with Reid Cox who performed the inspection of my property. From his first introduction all the way through the end of the appointment, Reid was prepared, informative and very courteous. He made it a point to leave his cell phone in the truck (which you rarely see a contractor do!) so that he could completely focus on answering all of my questions. He went into as much detail as I needed to understand what was happening on my property, and he made it a point to show me how he arrived at took his measurements. I have to admit, when installation day arrived, I wasn?t sure what to expect. However, I want to recognize AJ and his entire crew ? Luis, Damian and Francisco?for a great job. AJ introduced himself and told me about his schedule for the day. The entire crew worked so efficiently, but what I appreciated the most was their attention to detail. As they prepared the piers and Jacks for installation, they asked me about my goals so that they could make the right adjustments. I felt completely comfortable having them work on my property. Foundation repair is heavy-duty construction work, but I felt that your crews were more professional, courteous and polite than most of the plumbers or electricians I?ve had inside my home. Please be sure to recognize Reid, AJ, Luis, Damian and Francisco; I?m truly impressed with their work. I?m happy to provide a reference to any other homeowners considering repair. I don?t ?wonder if the bounce in the floors? is OK, or if the crack in the wall will get bigger? I know my house is on solid ground. While at our property, the team even performed work for one of our neighbors that needed a smart support installed. They were also very happy with the floor support read less
- Exterior WaterproofingExcellant service from start to finish. Estimates were spot on and the work was completed quickly. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them highly to others.
Basement Waterproofers in Greenville
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t.. read lessRecent Review:Overall, it went well. Lot of work done. The crew did a good job.James P.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Specialising in all your home or business needs reasonable prices with quality and professional work guaranteed
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and owner operated company with over 20 years experience in the foundation repair and basement waterproofing industry. We are an honest and fair company who will treat your like our home. We set ourselves apart from our competition through our personal touch on every project. We realize that no one ever wants to be put in the position to need major structural repair or waterproofing on their home. We make a negative situation positive through our excellent customer serv.. read lessRecent Review:Was very impressed from start to finish. Would certainly hire them for all my foundation work.Richard B.
- Business Description:I started my business to make people happy and i going to do the best job ever i do it all so what ever you need call me patrick kirkland i have two employees and we do the best job call for a free qoute to day read lessRecent Review:They completed approx 50% of the roof and would not come <br /> back to finish the job. Took part of the old roof off and didn't <br /> cover with a tarp. It rained. Took them 4 days to come back <br /> and they left again with putting a tarp on the part of the old roof <br /> they had removed. They refused to come back to finish the roof. <br /> I hired them in July and by Sept. the roof <br /> still was not finished. <br /> You can't run fast enough away from this company. <br /> They left the job and would not come back to finish the roof. I had to hire another roofing <br /> company to finish the roof. The new company said they had never seen a roofing job like what <br /> Kirkland did. The new roofing had to tear off part of the roof Kirkland had finished because <br /> it was done wrong and they corrected what they could. <br /> Stay away from Krikland All In One. Bad news <br / read lessTeresa R.
- Business Description:General contracting service for over 22 years, we cover a wide variety of services from a to z. We are also one of the few authorized rep. for the epdm rubberized roof coating system in the southeast . This system can coat wood , shingle, and metal roofing. excellent for flat roof on private and commercial systems, and also does great on house trailers and rv's. We have several employees that are employed because of their specialty skills, such as painters, carpenters, equipment operators read less
- Business Description:Residential and commercial construction.
- Business Description:we handle all your construction needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Fort Deposit
- Highland Home
- Hope Hull
- River Falls
- Pine Level
- Sardis City
waterproofing contractors in Greenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
- Elrod Renovations
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- Ox Foundation Solutions1090 14th St
- Ox Foundation Solutions
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- Stop Leak Waterproofing LLCPO Box 1692
- Stop Leak Waterproofing LLC
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC27737 ANTIOCH RD
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC