Clemons consturcion

With Angi since March 2013

1.5

I have two to three workers conting myself, I have been in business for over 40 years I have my license....

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems are state-of-the-art and built to last. Most of these systems are adjustable for case in which your particular soil shifts often. We believe in accommodation for unexpected events and are willing to work with you for your house foundation repair needs.

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

05/31/2017

Not finished. Not up to code. He also charged items to the home depot account that were never used on our project.

Description of Work
Building a house.

Category decks

07/13/2015

Description of Work
Privacy fence and three decks. Privacy fence is ok. Decks have gaps in corners. Boards on upside down allows for warpage. Price quote changed provider said needed more materials. Did not figure correctly. I finally had to stop him. Did not get handicapped ramp finished.

Category decks

I give one year warntaily and I give free eastmes.

I do good work and i can frame house over 40 years you can contact me at 205-369-3104 or 205-814-1267,and i can give you more info.