Clemons consturcion

With Angi since March 2013

1.5

3004 PINEYWOODS RD

Vincent, AL 35178

I have two to three workers conting myself, I have been in business for over 40 years I have my license.

05/31/2017

Tammy S.

Not finished. Not up to code. He also charged items to the home depot account that were never used on our project.

Description of Work
Building a house.

Category decks

07/13/2015

Brian G.

Description of Work
Privacy fence and three decks. Privacy fence is ok. Decks have gaps in corners. Boards on upside down allows for warpage. Price quote changed provider said needed more materials. Did not figure correctly. I finally had to stop him. Did not get handicapped ramp finished.

Category decks

Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs

Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew Muncey.

A & R Painting and Services

A & R Painting and Services has been in business here in Birmingham for 3 years. It is an owner operated business. We provide interior and exterior paint, drywall, siding, flooring, power washing. Free estimates

Rivas painting LLC

2022 Super Service Award

I give one year warntaily and I give free eastmes.

I do good work and i can frame house over 40 years you can contact me at 205-369-3104 or 205-814-1267,and i can give you more info.