Clemons consturcion

With Angi since March 2013

1.5

I have two to three workers conting myself, I have been in business for over 40 years I have my license....

AGM Construction and Remodeling LLC

Adrian has been specializing in interior and exterior painting for over 10 years. We take pride in each job and we care about the quality of your home. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Fresh Coats, LLC.

We have extensive experience in coordinating the proper finishes for your home's interior and helping you pick the perfect color to set the mood for your room.

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

05/31/2017

Not finished. Not up to code. He also charged items to the home depot account that were never used on our project.

Description of Work
Building a house.

Category decks

07/13/2015

Description of Work
Privacy fence and three decks. Privacy fence is ok. Decks have gaps in corners. Boards on upside down allows for warpage. Price quote changed provider said needed more materials. Did not figure correctly. I finally had to stop him. Did not get handicapped ramp finished.

Category decks

I give one year warntaily and I give free eastmes.

I do good work and i can frame house over 40 years you can contact me at 205-369-3104 or 205-814-1267,and i can give you more info.