When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Gadsden, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Gadsden
- 21st Century Surveying, LLCAll went great. Very professional & a really nice man. Would definitely recommend him and call on him again if we need more surveying done.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCI have known Mr. Gilliland and his draftsperson professionally for over 25 years. The attention to detail and accuracy is outstanding. The first survey I hired them for was in the 90's and have hired half a dozen times since. They just finished one in Jan 2017. I am on their schedule for another job too
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCTerry the surveyor was on time, did the job requested, very friendly, professional. We received the paper work 2 days later. This was the 4th time we had used this company.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCSurveyors were on time. Started working immediately, wasted no time getting the job done. Super perk test and boundary line marking. I can see exactly where my property and neighbors property meet. Excellent job. Very professional.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorArrived on the date and time scheduled, did exactly what he said he would do in the time agreed upon, for the price agreed upon, and no "surprises." His work was correct the first time.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorI called Grizzard services and asked when and how much it would be to stake out my plot. I was told it could be done Wednesday of that week for $150. The job was done when promised and done well.
- Kimbrough Land Surveying ServicesThe survey itself went fine but I am still awaiting the promised survey report over four weeks after the survey.
- Bailey Land Group IncI could make this long and drawn out but most don't want to read all of that. After several apologies from the company on their inability to show up when they said they would I threatened to go elsewhere and finally got a time they would come out. They finally showed up almost 3-4 weeks later and did perform the survey. Here's where it really goes down hill. They were unresponsive to all emails and phone calls. They had performed the survey but 3.5 weeks later I'm wanting to hire another surveyor. I contact an attorney who suggests I file a complaint through the state just to cover myself if later on this company comes back and requests to be paid. Keep in mind my first contact with this company dates back to September and by the time I file the complaint we are nearing December. This company never responded to anything I said. Finally I receive my survey in December, more than a month after they performed the survey with yet another apology. I would never suggest anyone use this company just from their unprofessional approach and lack of communication with the client
Land Surveyors in Gadsden
- Business Description:Ashville Land Surveying has an experienced staff with over 50 years combined experience in land surveying. Our friendly and knowledgable staff will be glad to assist you. We offer free survey estimates.Recent Review:Excellent. I've used them for 25 years. I am just very please with the service they rendered.Martha H.
- Business Description:Private Utility Locating for Underground Utilities
- Business Description:Since 2006, RCP Development Inc. has been the premier land surveyor for the city of Jasper and the surrounding areas. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional services as well as accurate information. Our experts are professional land surveyors who specialize in a variety of surveying services. Some of the surveying services we offer include subdivision, boundary, GPS, and percolation testing. If you need a percolation test performe..
- Business Description:Full Service Landscape Architecture, Construction, Maintenanace company
- Business Description:PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED. BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS SERVICING THE TALLADEGA AND CALHOUN COUNTIES.Recent Review:Arrived on the date and time scheduled, did exactly what he said he would do in the time agreed upon, for the price agreed upon, and no "surprises." His work was correct the first time.debra h.
- Business Description:Abel Drone Services, LLC is a new veteran owned and operated enthusiast license drone company based in Gadsden, Alabama that serves the U.S. Government, law enforcement agencies, residential, commercial, and industrial clients in the United States, particularly in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Florida. We offer a wide range of services such as Aerial Area Mapping, Construction Site Progress Tracking, support all levels of Search & Rescue Operations, External & Internal Infrastr..
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying business in service for 3 years, We provide a wide range of professional land surveying services including boundary surveys, mortgage surveys, elevation certificates, land division, ALTA surveys, percolation test, and site development
- Business Description:Shiflett Surveying is a land surveying company started by Rodney Shiflett in 1998. Mr. Shiflett is involved in all aspects of every job ordered, from doing his own field work to working closely with his Autocad drafter to provide accurate and correct informationRecent Review:Very well. Quick to respond. I wish there could have been more markers in place to define lines (b on quality). Office contact heather was very courteous. Also no method to make payment by charge; typically check or cash only. I was able to make arrangements to do a wire transfer though. Overall, I would hire again or recommendstacy t.
- Business Description:Do everything from yards to building
- Business Description:DHLS is a small veteran owned business. DHLS provides services not covered by the 811 buried utility locating services to private property owners, ex. home owners, business owners, and private property owners. DHLS accepts checks (with Approval), and credit cards (VISA, Master Card, and American Express, and Discover), yet full payment is required upon services rendered. DHLS provides reducing risks of property damage and injury to buried utilities on private property. Alabama State Law 94-49..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Rainbow City
- Walnut Grove
land surveyors in Gadsden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Don Hudson's Locator Service295 CR 426
- Don Hudson's Locator Service
- Grizzard Land Surveyor31 E Choccolocco St
- Grizzard Land Surveyor
- In Harmony LandscapingPO Box 42
- In Harmony Landscaping
- Lake Martin Storm Shelters9070 Hwy 63 South
Alexander City, Alabama
- Lake Martin Storm Shelters
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- RCP Development Inc.177 Patton Rd
- RCP Development Inc.