Eco Three

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

1000 Chestnut St Ste 122

Birmingham, AL 35216

At Eco Three, we are energy efficiency experts who make homes more efficient and safer resulting in greater comfort, lower utility bills, and a reduced impact on the environment. We evaluate homes and implement energy efficient solutions....

07/10/2019

Kerstin S.

Everything went extremely well and we are highly satisfied with the results!! On initial visit, they discussed with us various options, gave very helpful advice on any of our concerns, and and made a thorough inspection of the basement to plan detail work and address problem areas. They left the place clean and with a nice, thick layer of open-cell insulation. We are very impressed with their work! Would recommend anytime and hire again.

Description of Work
Eco Three installed open-cell foam insulation on the outside-facing walls of our large ~1250 sqft basement.

10/04/2017

Bruce B.

Great. The crew worked fast, Very personable, and very professional. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed blown in insulation and insulated the hatch cover.

Category energy audit

09/18/2017

Helen Kathryn D.

Eco Three was extremely professional and informative. They identified several areas where we could take steps to really save on energy costs. I would recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
Assessment of home's energy efficiency and suggested areas for improvement

Category insulation,energy audit

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.

08/03/2017

Jeff C.

I met with Jonathan to go over the energy audit and he outlined the ways my home was losing conditioned air and efficiency. Thermal pictures were taken to highlight the obvious areas that needed to be addressed. The upgrades took 2 days and the crew was very clean and had a small footprint. You would barely know they had worked in the house all day when you returned home. The day after the upgrades were performed my home maintained a cool temperature and the AC didn't struggle to keep up. So far so good, and I expect to notice a difference in my utility bills over the coming months.

Description of Work
Sealed penetrations in the attic and crawlspace, new loose-fill insulation and sealed ductwork.

Category insulation,energy audit

[Member Name Removed], We really appreciate the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.

08/01/2017

michael Y.

A contract was drawn and services were agreed upon after 1 and 1/2 days of work they told my girlfriend they were done and left. I got home that day and checked the work and found that only half the items on the contract were completed. I contacted the rep and after discussing the situation we altered the work and contract. I have yet to see the intended results from the work but the company is easy to work with.

Description of Work
In an attempt to lower my power bill I contact eco three to close up the "thermal barrier" of my house.

Category energy audit

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. We are always here should you have any further concerns or needs. Team Eco Three

06/27/2017

Jonathan W.

From the very start, Jonathan was friendly professional and knowledgeable. His crew is a reflection of him as well. They were done in one day and I noticed the difference immediately. My A/C is an older unit but after they finished sealing the attic and installing new insulation, I see a marked difference in how much it kicks on each day. 3-4 times throughout the day vs not holding a temp and running most of the day continuously when it's hot outside. Very pleased. Will use him in the future and he comes HIGHLY recommended! JW

Description of Work
Efficiency audit, sealing of attic, new insulation.

Category insulation,energy audit

[Member Name Removed], We really appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck with your new home! Team Eco Three

06/18/2017

David B.

Jonathan was very thorough explaining the process and clearly understands spray foam insulation. The crew performed the job and left the area clean. I would recommend ECO-3.

Description of Work
Spray foam Insulation

Category insulation

05/09/2017

Jonathan W.

David came out to the house for the quote and managed the project. He was great to work with and there was no pressure. The two man crew finished the project in a day and kept the job site clean. We can feel a noticeable difference upstairs now. The bedrooms up there always felt noticeably colder or hotter than the hallway which is open to the main floor. Now there is an even temperature, and the AC already runs less. The only improvement I could recommend would be for them to have more drop clothes to cover where they come in and out of the house.

Description of Work
Increased attic insulation to R38, air sealed recessed lighting, insulated and air sealed attic knee walls.

Category insulation

05/01/2017

Wes M.

house is much more temperature controlled. It should save us money on power bill.

Description of Work
sealed attic, duct work, lights, and insulated attic

03/28/2017

David P.

very well. House is noticeably tighter.

Description of Work
house sealed from air infiltration and insulated in attic and basement and under sunroom