Painting absorbent brick takes careful prep work. Learn when and how to paint brick home exteriors with this step-by-step guide.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Gadsden, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Gadsden
- Bledsoe's ConstructionGreg and his men did great work...painted the entire exterior of my house and my shed...did some general repair work. Everything went VERY well...and I will no doubt be using Greg again. I trusted Greg from the minute that he got out of his truck!
- Altract Home Improvement, LLCBryant was awesome to work with. All of the crew who worked on our house were fantastic. No surprises at all and the price was very fair. I would use Altract again and our house looks fantastic.
- ECS Exterior SolutionsRobert (the business owner) was patient, approachable and communicative throughout the process. Our 1930's era house was a fairly complex job requiring a great deal of critical thought and planning; we were extremely fortunate to have found ECS. Robert has the breadth and depth of experience and expertise in construction that we really needed to get our house back in sound condition. In addition, we both Robert and his employees to be extremely professional, courteous, and honest. Our formerly crumbling old house has been transformed in a truly remarkable manner, not just cosmetically but structurally and functionally as well. The total job cost was fair, given the extensive labor required for our job. Additionally, the skilled craftsmen/carpenters (Jason and Lebron) who did the bulk of the work were incredibly talented and conscientious. Overall, our experience with ECS was so positive that we have recommended this company without reservations to family and neighbors. We will definitely be dealing with them again for future projects
- North Alabama BuildersVery professional, courteous, and eye for detail. Good communication of plans, concerns, recommendations, and anticipated costs. Excellent time frame and achieved goal for finishing once work began. Good follow-up after completion to assure satisfaction. Good clean up afterwards. As the son of a commercial contractor and having years of construction experience myself, I can highly recommend Brent and North Alabama Builders
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- North Alabama BuildersThey have done work for us before so we asked them to give us an estimate on the work needed which included repairing the outdoor steps and restaining part of the cabin. They did what they said they would do and did it when they said they would. The work was high quality and they communicated well with me during the process. They actually did more than what we had we had agreed on. I was pleased with the work and will use them again in the future
- Trussville Painting and RemodelingThey guys were very professional. And got the job done in a very timely manner. And at a price that I can afford. I am a very happy customer.when I need something done to my house again they will be the first company I will call.
- Marks Custom Exteriors IncThe work they perform is excellent but the only negative about them is that they have the tendency to be a little on the pricey side. They however make up for this through their customer service.
- 3Mi PaintingIt was great. They were very thorough and efficient. They had great attitudes. It was a good experience.
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee did and outstanding job. I didn't realize he was a member of Angie's List. Initially, we made an agreement to use a different painting contractor to do the job but he never returned after two weeks and didn't reply to texts nor acknowledge our phone calls. Mr. Curlee was very professional, courteous and prompt. We are very pleased with the outcome of our two-story Brick Front house
Last update on May 6, 2021
House Painters in Gadsden
How much does exterior house painting work cost on average?
Considering averages, clients end up paying around $3,000 for exterior home painting jobs. But total expenses can vary a lot depending on specific that may include how much the contractor must do before painting can begin and what kind of paint products you want used on your home. How much exterior surface requires paint is a big factor in price. Clients tend to pay $0.75 to $2 per square foot for average exterior house painting jobs.
Bigger or more complex exterior painting projects often cost more, with jobs on the higher end running around $6,000. Painting in the Mid-Atlantic typically is pricier than in other areas.
Applying paint over different materials can change the complete pricing of the work. Common brick is usually the most expensive exterior surface to paint. House painting projects where brick is present may average $3,000 to $10,000. Vinyl, metal, wood, and concrete are the cheapest materials to paint over.
Pose questions to evaluate exterior home painting services
Dig deeper by posing excellent questions when you talk to potential exterior house painting services. Examples of questions you can ask include:
- What types of painting supplies and paint companies do you use most?
- Which types of homes have you provided painting services for?
- How long have you served customers?
- Do you offer a guarantee on painting work completed?
- What type of training do the painters complete?
- What certifications do your employees hold?
Get as much data as possible in writing, whether you receive it in an email, a marketing handout, or a digital estimate. Professionals who refuse to commit to information in writing may not be the best options. Good exterior home paint contractors in Gadsden go the extra mile by communicating often with clients, including quotes and contracts.
Deals in Gadsden for exterior painting
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
While sprucing up your home’s facade, you may come across home exterior terms that are new to you. Talk like a pro with this list of key home exterior terms to know.
When it comes to farmhouse color schemes, there are many directions you could take from a neutral palette of whites to earth-inspired hues like sage green.
Find exterior painters in
- Hokes Bluff,
- Rainbow City,
- Walnut Grove,
exterior painters in Gadsden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
Hartselle, Alabama 35640
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
Pelham, Alabama 35124
- ALMAROAD CONSTRUCTION CO INC613 PELHAM RD S
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265
- Alvarez painting and pressure washing 106 Trentwood Pl NW
Rome, Georgia 30165
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
Alexandria, Alabama 36250
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35404
- Aquatumn266 Youngs Chapel Rd
Piedmont, Alabama 36272
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair
- Champion Painting546 broken arrow creek road
Riverside, Alabama 35135
- Clemons consturcion3004 PINEYWOODS RD
Vincent, Alabama 35178
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
Cropwell, Alabama 35054
- Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning1787 Williams Dr
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- Custom Roofing And ConstructionPO Box 104
Hartford, Alabama 36344
- Champion Painting
- Davis Unlimited LLC2241 Highway 78 West
Oxford, Alabama 36203
- Davis Unlimited LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
Auburn, Alabama 36830
- HomePro Construction LLC.310 Dekalb Rd. 1
Boaz, Alabama 35957
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
Monroe, Georgia 30655
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama 36736
- Quinney Contracting
- Rainblocker Roofing308 Bryan St E
Bremen, Georgia 30110
- Rainblocker Roofing
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
Oxford, Alabama 36203
- Slick's Construction & Flooring
- THOMPSON'S PAINTING6314 GUNTER ST
Anniston, Alabama 36206
- THOMPSON'S PAINTING
- Waddell Construction Co, LLC3611 County Rd 71
Heflin, Alabama 36264
- Waddell Construction Co, LLC