Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Gadsden, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Gadsden
- Beacon InsulationThey went above and beyond to complete the job. They were efficient. The crew was friendly and spoke highly of their bosses and owner. They cleaned everything after a very messy job. Also very affordable for this type of work.
- Valley Heating & CoolingValley initially came out last summer and found our heat pump was low in refrigerant. They added refrigerant and ran dye. It worked well until the coldest day of the year...20's. I called them at 7:30 am and they came out by 9 am. Found a leak in evaporator coil. Recommended replacement due to age of heat pump. Everyone that came out (Kevin J, Brandon B, and Vance K) were very nice and professional. Installation was complete in one day. They even came back the very next day and replaced the drain system that we had in place. Thank you
- Alatech Home InspectionKent was very knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything he was doing. The inspection was very through. Would highly recommend this company.
- Alatech Home InspectionGreat guy and company. Second time using Mr. Brooks and each time his services were above and beyond!
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was very thorough and detailed with his inspection. Even though the issues identified were not issues of immediate danger, they were some that could potentially become of danger in the future, if they are not taken care of quickly. During his inspection, he and his son were both very professional and willing to answer all questions we had and even explained in detail the process of some of the repairs. My wife and I would highly recommend Mr. Brooks at Alatech Home Inspection Services. If you want honesty, completeness, and professionalism, this is the company to call. We can't wait to go HOME! Thank you Mr Brooks, for everything you did for our family. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Xavier Cortez, Sr. Glencoe, Al
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was very knowledgeable and professional. His preformane far exceeded my expectations. He saw simple probles I had overlooked on two other trips through the residence. I would recommend him to anyone. Very satisfied!
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was VERY personable, yet professional. His inspection was VERY thorough. You could tell it was a technical based inspection, relying on current building codes and requirements. While providing us with a verbal review of his findings, Mr. Brooks used everyday, layman's terms. I was pleased with all aspects of the inspection; from the initial telephone conversation, to explaining his rates, promptness of scheduling the inspection and being there at the scheduled date & time to explaining the results verbally and ease of accessing the report on line, Larry Brooks was OUTSTANDING. We used him for two home inspections and I would readily hire him for another. I whole-heartedly recommend this person to any and all who are in need of such service
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
- TQ HVAC CONTRACTOR LLCHe was very professional but I did not use him. He was a little high. I got a quote from three but we went with another one. He had two reviews on Angie’s list and they were great. I would have used him had it not been for the price. He was nice and courteous. I called him on a Saturday but he put me on hold for an extended length of time so I had to call his office to leave a message. Regarding his punctuality he was on time
- Birdwell Heating & Cooling IncRaccoons (or neighborhood cats) had gotten under my house and made a home out of shredding several of my flex ducts. Birdwell had come highly recommended from a few of my close friends who had used them and been very happy with their work. I called Birdwell, and was able to speak with a professional about my issue immediately (I was impressed that I didn't have to hold or be called back - that they had a professional service writer in the office to speak to customers with no wait). They gave me a rough estimate, but offered to come out and check the problem to give me a more 'official' estimate, which I really appreciated. They made a date for a few days out, and arrived even a few minutes early for the appointment (which I REALLY appreciated!). They performed as professionals (I'm sure we've all had "cousin Jimmy" come out for service on this or that before), knew their work in extreme detail, and provided me several options for service. I picked the cheapest option (big surprise..), but they assured me that they don't provide options that aren't effective, and that even though I went with the most cost effective option - it didn't mean I was 'shortcutting'. They made me another appointment, again arrived a few minutes early (YAY!), and got straight to the fixin! In just a couple of hours, they had my salvageable runs repaired, and my new runs installed! Afterward, they walked me to it and through it, were very informative, and provided me a bill dead on what the estimate was (even though I think a couple previously undetectable problems popped up that they fixed). These folks are genuine, professional, knowledgeable, punctual, and honest. I think the biggest thing for me (on top of all the other great points), was that they treated me like an individual human being, and not a number (like most professional/commercial companies), but at the same time were all that I could ask for from a 'professional' company. I will be thanking all of those that referred me to these guys in a big way
Insulation Companies in Gadsden
- Business Description:Beacon Insulation is a family owned and operated company. We provide insulation services for existing homes. We install blown in fiberglass, radiant barriers, air sealing as well as batt installation. Our crews are trained and background checked. We are here to help you increase your homes energy efficiency and lower your utility billRecent Review:a very good job was very pleased. An a fair priceCharles D.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactionsRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. LarryDonna S.
- Business Description:"Do you hate bugs? Then you'll love Truly Nolen! Truly Nolen is Truly the best solution for pest and termite control for your home or business. Our Four Seasons approach is a proactive program addressing the changes in pest behavior from season to season. We understand year-round insect behavior and guarantee our Four Seasons program to get rid of pests for good! If a new infestation occurs, just give your local office a call. We promise to respond within 24 hours, and we will retreat the a..Recent Review:The best company I ever had. It was good. I have no problems with them. They showed up on time. They did the job.Charlot M.
- Business Description:Barrier Insulation Company specializes in spray foam insulation. Barrier Shield Poly Expandable Foam provides the best seal in the insulation business! Barrier Shield Spray Foam creates an air tight seal with performance that exceeds any other types of insulation. Superior to fiberglass, bats or blown in insulation. Barrier Shield Highlights Eliminates drafts Helps equalize temperature & humidity levels Restricts entry of allergens & pollutants Restricts entry of pests Improves home energy ef..
- Business Description:EZ Roof & EZ Restoration is locally owned and operated and serves the Metro Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Anniston and Gadsden areas. We specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, roof repair, and insurance claims due to storm damage. EZ Roof is committed to providing you with the best customer service, most professional labor, and highest quality products in the roofing industry. We pride ourselves on delivering the big business service with a neighbor feel. We treat you like our ..Recent Review:I hired this company because I was cheap, naive, and had just bought my first house. Biggest mistake of my life! Short version: they lied about what I would get, charged me 25% more than quoted, tried to not finish the job until I threatened to sue (first time I have ever threatened to sue someone), didn’t clean up, and were completely unprofessional. Long version: the process starts off well when a rep comes, looks at the roof, and I get a quote within a day or two. The rep was on top of it, calling every couple of days to check in. I had specific details that I wanted to be done. I was told that my roof would only take a day to finished, I would have a couple weeks to pay my final bill, and the only reason why my final bill would be higher than the quote was if I needed more than three sheets of sheathing; three were included in the quote. I got multiple quotes and these guys were the fastest and cheapest by a couple hundred dollars. I choose them and the rep comes out to ask which color shingles I want. However, the shingles on the bill were base level when my quote had a higher quality. I got it fixed and paid half upfront. I did not notice a few word changes between the bill and quote. Then, nothing. I call the rep multiple times and finally get a date. I stay home on said date and no one shows up. I call and the rep says he will check into it. Then one day, I come home to find everything set up to work on my roof without notification. A single person works on my roof for the next 3 days. After the second day, I get emailed the bill and the rep calls telling me that they are done and I need to pay immediately. I tell the rep that the guy is literally still on my roof and the bill is almost a thousand dollars more than my quote. They say that there was a second layer of shingles that needed to be removed, I needed four sheathing sheets replaced, and I was being charged for the extra details that were listed in the quote. I needed 4 sheets of sheathing (three supposedly in the quote), so I could understand an extra $100. Unfortunately, the 3 sheets of sheathing were not listed in the bill I signed and I thought it was standard so did not think to ask when I saw the bill (that was on me). However, for the shingles, they should have done a better job inspecting the roof to see if there was an extra layer of shingles (one of the other companies noted it in their quote) and once again, this being my first home, I did not know that every single little detail needed to be explicitly stated. Then, trying to double charge me for the details! Really? So, I got $200 taken off for the double charge, but they would not take anything else off. Then after the third day of roofing, they stopped, said they were done, and demanded payment immediately multiple times. I kept telling them they were not done and I would not pay until they were. After multiple calls and emails threatening to have someone else finish the job and sue them to pay for it, rain came into the forecast. I emailed the boss and told him that if the roof was not finished the day before rain was scheduled, I would have the roof fixed by someone else and sue to have EZ Roofing pay the bill. I also mentioned that I had the evidence needed to win the case. The roof was quickly finished and everyone involved called me to blame the issues on one of the other people involved. And they did a poor job cleaning up with shingles in my neighbors and my back yards. When the rain came, my roof leaked where two of the three vent pipes were sticking out of the roof. I emailed them with video and got it fixed. Now, half a year later, my roof is leaking again in all three venting exits! This has been hands down the worst experience of my life. The companies I hired to do windows and mold removal at the same time gave me quotes that did not change and finished the jobs without any issues. They got raving reviewsJosh S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and family oriented company. With the help of all of our certified employees who are all dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience to make you feel one of a kind. All work is completed by the company with out the hassle of sub-contracting. Currently we are offering 10 year parts and 10 year Labor warranties ( registered with the manufacturer) details apply*. Financing AvailableRecent Review:They very thorough, competent and helpful.Renee S.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Prestige Construction should be your first call for all of your building and remodeling needs. We specialize Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Room Additions, Deck Construction and General Remodeling. Call us today for a free estimateRecent Review:Had a small issue with contract. Haven't heard from him sinceJoseph Stephanie E B.
- Business Description:Greetings, I offer complete Heating and Cooling services for your residential home or commercial business. My services are wide ranged from preventative maintenance, repair or replacement. I am available 24/7, all my services are Flat-Rate pricing, which means there are no overtime charges or after hours charges, you pay one rate and no hidden charges. I have been in the industry for 20 years and licensed for 15 years as a HVAC Contractor. I am a Owner-Operated company and a consumer just lik..Recent Review:I am very disappointed with the overall job. I would not feel comfortable recommending this guy for any HVAC work in the future. - he raised he voice at me (when I was offering to give assistance) - he told me in writing that the flex replacement would be an additional $462 and then charged me $956 - he would not answer phone calls (and he would answer my wife's calls using a different number) - garbage was left at my house for many weeks (and left me to dispose of it) - surplus supply was left and never picked up - supply vent wasn't working and was not fixed it (and I had to fix it myself) - flex fell off the boot after a couple weeks of use (and I had to fix it myself) - existing supply pipe was not removed (as he said he would remove it) - existing white tape was not removed/covered (as he said he would take care of it) - he was unresponsive to text/calls to the extent that my wife had to call to try to get him to finish the job - gave no labor cost consideration for my personal work to tear down old flex (as he said you would) - told lies for weeks about sending a check to reimburse for the extra supply and it never camA A.
- Business Description:Steamout
- Business Description:We strive to provide you with the essentials needed to equip your home for the battle against the grueling cold of the winter months and a shield of protection from the over barring heat during the summer. We use innovative materials and technology to provide solutions that can lead to substantial savings and too better protect your home during these harsh months of climate change
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Rainbow City
- Walnut Grove
insulation contractors in Gadsden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- Air Tech Mechanical Contractors LLC.p.o. box 39075
- Airtight Foam Energy Solutions IncPO Box 125
- Airtite sprayfoam insulation79404 US Hwy 278
- Alabama Energy Consultants LLC3506 Mary Dr
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- A 2 Z Home Services
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Barrier Insulation Company125 Haley Dr
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Beacon Insulation6104 Hill Cir NW
Fort Payne, Alabama
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bonner's Acoustical Contractors, Inc.111 Rainbow Industrial Blvd.
Rainbow City, Alabama
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Capitol Machine46569 US Highway 280
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Chick's Air Conditioning & Heating Service2932 Ross Clark Cir Ste 329
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- CQI insulation &foam LLC866 pilgrim rd
- Cutthroat Contracting LLC176 B Liberty Rd.
- Capitol Machine
- EZ Roof & EZ Restoration2078-B Valleydale Road
- EZ Roof & EZ Restoration
- FOWLER'S INSULATION & TERMITE13706 AL HIGHWAY 227
- FOWLER'S INSULATION & TERMITE
- Indoor Solutions Inc411 First Ave Ste B
- Indoor Solutions Inc
- J & A Insulation292 Willow Trl
- J & A Insulation
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Spray Tech50 Kilgore Road
- Steamout1963 Abel Rd.
- Slick's Construction & Flooring
- Ultimate Gutterguard By Southern799 James Record Rd SW Suite A-14
- Ultimate Gutterguard By Southern
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence3260 Florence Blvd.
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence