Steam cleaning and dry cleaning your carpets can remove the dirt and grime and prolong your carpet’s life. Steam cleaning is best if you have allergies and want to remove deep-down dirt, while dry cleaning is best for spot cleaning and drying time.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Gadsden, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Gadsden
- Tri-B FloorsTri-B came in and cleaned my bedroom, closet and hallway carpets. They turned out really clean and felt so much softer!
- Dad's Carpet & Upholstery CleaningMike Palmer was outstanding to work with! He was honest, kind, and courteous throughout the appointment. It is evident that Dad’s makes customer service and satisfaction a top priority, along with the quality of the cleaning performed. I would highly recommend Dad’s to anyone needing carpet and upholstery cleaning or repairs
- Master Clean IncI FOUND THEM TO BE VERY THOROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY PAID SPECIAL ATTENTION TO OUR STAIRS AND A STAIN IN ANOTHER ROOM. MY CARPET LOOKS BRAND NEW AGAIN AND THAT IS AMAZING! IT HAD ONLY BEEN PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED ONE TIME IN THE PAST 6 YEARS.
- Act One CleaningGreat, friendly service and our carpets looks amazing. I highly recommend Act One Cleaning. Will definitely use again.
- Spot On Carpet & Tile CleaningPerfect experience. They were on time (15 min early) and very professional. Did the huge landing at the top of our stairs for no extra money. Excellent work, the carpets looked like new.
- W & S Professional Carpet CleaningI will definitely be using them again. My light taupe colored carpets look and feel so clean!!!
- CLEANING WIZARDWent wonderfully. Great value for the service and they were very thorough. They treated my home with respect. They were able to get out stains from my 2 year old I never thought would come out. Everything was left smelling fresh and it dried very fast.
- CLEANING WIZARDWe were very pleased. He showed up on time and did a good job on getting the carpets and pews cleaned in the church.
- Act One CleaningVery well! They work with me on coming in Friday evening after the clinic closes so as not to disrupt our physicians and patients.
- Act One CleaningAct One Cleaning did a very, very good job and pricing was competitive . Well pleased and will definitely be calling on them again n the future.
Last update on September 13, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Gadsden
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Whether it’s wine, chocolate, or pet urine, there are many ways to remove stubborn carpet stains. Learn how to get all kinds of stains out of your carpet.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Hokes Bluff,
- Rainbow City,
- Walnut Grove,
carpet cleaners in Gadsden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
Oneonta, Alabama 35121
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning1006 Kelly Lynn Dr.
Anniston, Alabama 36201
- Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning
- Jerry's Carpet ServiceP.O. Box 485
Cropwell, Alabama 35054
- Jerry's Carpet Service
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Master Clean, LLC3331 Rainbow Drive Suite E
Rainbow City, Alabama 35906
- Master Clean, LLC
- Paul Davis Emergency Services of Greater St Clair84 Cedar Ln
Trussville, Alabama 35173
- Paul Davis Emergency Services of Greater St Clair
Carpet cleaners that service Gadsden
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.