Many homeowners start home projects during the spring, but some projects are better left for fall and winter seasons when the weather gets a little colder.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Gadsden, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Gadsden
- C&W Dirt Work and Contracting ServicesThey did an unbelievable job- the outcome was even better than I thought it would be. These guys know what they’re doing- they can take a client’s vision and execute it perfectly. They don’t leave until the job site is polished and the client is 100% happy. 10/10 - no one does it better than they do
- C&W Dirt Work and Contracting ServicesEverything so far has been great working with this guy! If you knew me, it says a lot for me to say I’ll gladly use and refer him to others again… we still have some things to complete but I trust and like his work!
- C&W Dirt Work and Contracting ServicesMy job was done in a professional way. On time and looks great!! Would hire them again for any job that I need.
- Michaels Tree ServiceDon't call anyone else. These guys are the best, hands down. They removed 5 trees and stumps, cleaned up all limbs and sawdust, and dressed the ground when finished. Several of the trees were about 100 feet tall and very close to my house. Absolutely no damage at all to my home from the work. 100% satisfied and will definitely use their service in the future. Before and after photos attached
- Dark Hollow Forestry ServicesFantastic job... took down some 80’ trees that were near my home...I can feel safe now... thanks to Dark Hollow
- Dark Hollow Forestry ServicesIt went extremely well and I’ll most definitely be hiring again soon for more work! They came on time to give me a quote (I’ve called several people and none had came, as soon as I called them they immediately came out that same day and on time) and the quote was a very reasonable price for GREAT quality work. The trees I wanted down were cut down, stumps grinded, and everything was all cleaned up promptly! I definitely recommend for anyone who is needing work done
- Dark Hollow Forestry ServicesGreat customer service! Comes on time. Goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done correctly. Everything is cleaned up and looks way better after they’ve completed the job.
- R G Tree ServiceRG tree service was great! Winston was top notch, respectful and on time (early) for both the estimate and the work day. They finished more quickly than estimated which freed me up to do other things. I will definitely hire again, thanks!
- Molina's Tree ServiceTree split in a dangerous spot but their climber got it out skillfully and quite rapidly. Clean up was slower, (2 business days) but they did a fine job with it once they got to it.
- Molina's Tree ServiceGreat!! I highly reccomend Molinas Tree Service. Hard Working, on time, They do everything to make sure you are happy with the job. Thank You Molinas!!!
Last update on September 19, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Gadsden
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Pruning trees and shrubs is vital to keep them healthy and vibrant. Here’s how much you can expect to pay to hire a tree service to trim them down.
Having trees around your home has many benefits but can also be damaging to your home’s foundation. Learn more about tree root damage and how to prevent it.
Find tree removal services in
- Hokes Bluff,
- Rainbow City,
- Walnut Grove,
tree removal services in Gadsden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dark Hollow Forestry Services 40 Pawnee Dr
Anniston, Alabama 36206
- Dark Hollow Forestry Services
- Jrs Landscape And Tree1988 Constitution Dr
Navarre, Florida 32566
- Jrs Landscape And Tree
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Lawrence Septic Tank & Back Hoe Service505 W Boundry St
Eufaula, Alabama 36027
- Lawrence Septic Tank & Back Hoe Service
- Nailor Tree Service428 Alverson Avenue
Albertville, Alabama 35950
- Nailor Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Streamline Cutting LLC21460 Al Highway 33
Moulton, Alabama 35650
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Gadsden
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.