Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Brundidge, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Brundidge
- A Cut Above CarpentryI hope I actually included everything Paul did, but I might have left out something. Paul and his workers did an OUTSTANDING job with the work on a 1950s house that has enough settling that they had to compensate for it in the bathroom. We are looking forward to working with A Cut Above Carpentry again on several other large home improvement projects
- Tommy's ContractingRemodel was done over three months. Fine, good work, great attitude and good crew. Responded well to changes.
- A Cut Above CarpentryChoosing someone to do work in my home is a nerve wracking experience for me. I want someone that I can trust to stay true to their word, is punctual, professional, arrives and completes job on time, of course does quality work, and I want all of this for a fair price. Paul Bryan exceeded my expectations in every one of these categories. I felt comfortable having them in my home and I felt comfortable leaving them in my home when we weren't here. Usually have work done in my home feels like a huge inconvenience and is an unpleasant at best. This was not at all our experience with Paul and his crew. He's completed two jobs for us and we are in the planning stages to begin the next. I highly recommend using A Cut Above Carpentry. Paul Bryan is a man of his word and does quality work. I can't wait to get him started on our next project
- A Cut Above CarpentryWas very detailed in the process. Communicated clearly each step of the way sending me pictures because I wasn't able to be there because of work. Knocked down two walls to open up my kitchen and dining room to the living space. Installed new drywall, painted and made a bar between the kitchen and dining area. Installed new flooring through the dining and living area. Looks like a brand new house. The crew was polite and cleaned up after themselves was in and out quickly. Will definitely use this company again!!!!
- Tommy's ContractingSee above. Tommy and his crew do excellent work and if you want a contractor who does it right the first time and has integrity to follow up and ensure the product is continuing to hold up, hire Tommy.
- Harris Drywall and PaintingO'Neal and his crew were great! They were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely use them anytime I need any drywall or painting services.
- Gilmore's ConstructionI can say this much if I ever need anymore work done this provider will be the first one I call. Very punctual and very pleasant to be around. Also if I wanted any changes made, never a problem, always very considerate to satisfy. Very professional work with no flaws, just beautiful.
- A Cut Above CarpentryThis is the second job we have hired A Cut Above to perform due to the fact that the first (a bathroom repair/remodel on another rental property) job was done so well and in just a few days for a very reasonable cost. Paul and his crew were great to work with. Very responsive, courteous and friendly. Paul continuously kept us updated on the progress of the job. Although the job took several months from start to finish, (due to no fault of the Cut Above Crew) the job was done efficiently and in a timely matter. In fact we have a few other small jobs that Paul's crew will be working on at our personal residence in the next couple of weeks. We even have another remodel job we plan on contracting them to do after the first of the year. Again, I would like to reiterate that Paul and his crew are great to work with :
- Odd Jobs Plus!I had a screened porch constructed in July...but that contractor did not do electrical work. Adam and Colin (Odd Jobs Plus) had painted 2 bedrooms and a bath for me in May and did an excellent job. I called them to ask if they could install 2 ceiling fans on my new screened porch. I was so pleased with their painting job in May that I asked them to also schedule a convenient time to paint the rest of my home inside. I had a very busy summer and they worked around my schedule of having company and vacation. Their price was very reasonable... their quality of work is outstanding. Their attention to detail always amazes me. They clean up after themselves. They do all types of repairs and renovations...except roofing and screened porches. They are honest, hardworking, knowledgeable, professional and pleasant to have in my home. I now have a company I can trust to help me with any repairs or renovations I may need in my home in the future. I will highly recommend them to anyone who wants any job done right at an reasonable, honest price
- Dukett's Painting & RepairsHe was fabulous. I have recommended them to several of my neighbors. They were wonderful. Their price was great. I would use them in the future.
Drywall Contractors in Brundidge
- Business Description:We are local, we take pride in our work, No job to big or small we do it all ,We wont leave until you are satisfied with our work,WE GIVE VETERANS AND SENIORS 10% DISCOUNTSRecent Review:Excellent service! Prompt, reliable. Definitely will use againNancy J.
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi..Recent Review:This was our second venture with A Cut Above Carpentry, and like the first, it was flawless. We had linoleum in a full bathroom and an adjoining lavatory area. We had very old carpet in an adjoining bedroom, with a large walk-in closet. All old flooring was removed and replaced with a wood grained, ceramic tile. It all looks great - we couldn't be happier. As with the first job, Paul and his team showed up when they said they would, and the work was finished on time, and the project was under budget. Would we use the again? ABSOLUTELYWilliam B.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with youRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s listJon A.
- Business Description:6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO AFTER HOURS CHARGE.Recent Review:Part of my roof needed to be repaired. Mr. Smith diagnosed the problem, proposed alternative solutions, and made a recommendation. We accepted his proposal, and he had a crew at my place the next day. It took about 3 days. The men he sent were polite and efficient. They arrived promptly, worked diligently, and cleaned up afterwards. The quality of the work is excellent, and I would recommend this firmGale Z.
- Business Description:my name is troy sweat and been painting for the last 20 yrs. and been in construction all my life will do the job to the customer satisfaction we take pride in what we do and at a honest price thank youRecent Review:<p>Mr. sweat started on time and was very clean every day and he keep me informed on everything But could leave him and trusted him with my house when i was out and gave me a good fair price and pointed things out when he seen something that needed repairs.When he finished the job he walked around and made sure that i was happy with the work.And i would be happy to use him again or recommend him to anyone else.</p> . <br /christina p.
- Business Description:mostly sub contract,framing on new homes,we have 10 employees and carry all licences and work comp and general liabilty,and follow all osha rules and reg
- Business Description:Family owned business with 4-8 employees at any given time. I will personally oversee all of my jobs at all times during all.projects. Guaranteed work.Recent Review:O'Neal and his crew were great! They were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely use them anytime I need any drywall or painting services.Josh T.
- Business Description:Painting- Interior/exterior, Commercial/Residential, Spray, Brush, Roll Drywall/Sheetrock- Install/Repair, Finish/Mud, Texture Pressure Cleaning
- Business Description:Painting and Drywall company with 2 employees, subs for bigger projects. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- Business Description:I have been in Business for 4 years, but have been building all my life. I do all types of remodeling and I am licensed and Insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Brockton
- Fort Rucker
- Pine Level
- Union Springs
- Level Plains
- Highland Home
drywall contractors in Brundidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Bama Handyman Services44 Fieldcrest Lane
- 'Bama Handyman Services
- Exclusive Contracting138 Phoenix Ln
Pell City, Alabama
- Exclusive Contracting
- Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service162 Progress Cir
- Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Modern Management Services1251 Blake Rd
- Modern Management Services
- New Restorations Painting Co175 Bob Hall Rd Ste 110
- New Restorations Painting Co
- Outlaw construction & remodeling2901 Ross Clark Cir
- Outlaw construction & remodeling
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama
- Quinney Contracting