When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Brundidge, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Brundidge
- A Cut Above CarpentryI hope I actually included everything Paul did, but I might have left out something. Paul and his workers did an OUTSTANDING job with the work on a 1950s house that has enough settling that they had to compensate for it in the bathroom. We are looking forward to working with A Cut Above Carpentry again on several other large home improvement projects
- Odd Jobs Plus!Outstanding job! Very professional! I removed two built-ins and needed some drywall repair and painting. They quoted me a very reasonable price and started right away. The part that impressed me was how strait the lines were when the wall was re painted. I highly recommend them and will have them back for future projects
- Gilmore's ConstructionI can say this much if I ever need anymore work done this provider will be the first one I call. Very punctual and very pleasant to be around. Also if I wanted any changes made, never a problem, always very considerate to satisfy. Very professional work with no flaws, just beautiful.
- Tommy's ContractingTommy did an excellent job. The extent of the damage wasn't obvious at first, but after peeling back the trim around the door, it became obvious the builder of the house had not installed the door very well. Tommy shimmed and secured the door, replaced the hinges, and put a new door handle and lock on the door. He did an excellent job and was done in about 2 hours time (ver 2 days since some stuff had to dry). He was on time, respected my privacy while working, and was very fair about charges for the extent of the work done. Would definitely use again
- A Cut Above CarpentryThis is the second job we have hired A Cut Above to perform due to the fact that the first (a bathroom repair/remodel on another rental property) job was done so well and in just a few days for a very reasonable cost. Paul and his crew were great to work with. Very responsive, courteous and friendly. Paul continuously kept us updated on the progress of the job. Although the job took several months from start to finish, (due to no fault of the Cut Above Crew) the job was done efficiently and in a timely matter. In fact we have a few other small jobs that Paul's crew will be working on at our personal residence in the next couple of weeks. We even have another remodel job we plan on contracting them to do after the first of the year. Again, I would like to reiterate that Paul and his crew are great to work with :
- Harris Drywall and PaintingO'Neal and his crew were great! They were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely use them anytime I need any drywall or painting services.
- Tommy's ContractingRemodel was done over three months. Fine, good work, great attitude and good crew. Responded well to changes.
- A Cut Above CarpentryContractor was on time and always kept me informed about the progress. The contractor did the following work: Replaced water damaged ceiling with new sheetrock. Replaced walls with new sheetrock. Installed ceremic tiles on the floor. Painted ceiling and walls. Replaced the sink and sink cabinet. Replaced the toilet. Installed a new mirror. Also hooked back up the ceiling light and other electrical as needed and removed all the packaging from the property.. The entire job only took three days and the quality of work was excellent. I am very happy with the job and the cost! Will definitely hire again for future projects
- A Cut Above CarpentryWas very detailed in the process. Communicated clearly each step of the way sending me pictures because I wasn't able to be there because of work. Knocked down two walls to open up my kitchen and dining room to the living space. Installed new drywall, painted and made a bar between the kitchen and dining area. Installed new flooring through the dining and living area. Looks like a brand new house. The crew was polite and cleaned up after themselves was in and out quickly. Will definitely use this company again!!!!
- WP Home RepairsThey cleaned up-no trash or mess anywhere- even offered to wash my car because some sawdust got on it. They are Awesome ! The crew came when they said, left when they said. They were polite, knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions. Some guys talk down to women about house repairs-they were not like that
Drywall Contractors in Brundidge
- Business Description:We are local, we take pride in our work, No job to big or small we do it all ,We wont leave until you are satisfied with our work,WE GIVE VETERANS AND SENIORS 10% DISCOUNTSRecent Review:Excellent service! Prompt, reliable. Definitely will use againNancy J.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with youRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s listJon A.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Chris Roark the owner of Roarks Construction i would like to say thank you for considering me to help you with your projects.I can promise that i will offer the best quality work possible at very competibale prices.All of my staff is very nice and respectable and very hard workers. I give free estements for any projects thank you again for taking time to check out a little bit about Roarks ConstructionRecent Review:Initially I was very pleased with Chris. The stair project went very well......design, execution and price were perfect The bathroom went well until the last day. Chris was not there and sent his father and helper to finish up. The flooring tiles were not laid properly and are now loose. Cleanup was shoddy. But the worst incident involved the bill, which Chris had already prepared. His father asked for additional money to be added to the total to pay his rent! He wanted two checks, one for him, and one for the helper. I stupidly did this but kept very careful records of what I consider illegal practice. I then began looking closely at all of my Lowe receipts. There were additional charges on every one for water, snacks, etc, things I shouldn't have had to pay for. I discussed the situation with Chris concerning overpayment, ie the extra money for his father. I have never had a reply or the money. I would never recommend this company to anyone. <br /Carol H.
- Business Description:SCB is a woman owned small business and it's owners have 40+ years of construction industry experience. SCB utilizes subcontractors for some areas of expertise but they are closely supervised by SCB personnel. Billing is done on a per job basis, usually when complete, but jobs longer in duration than one week will require weekly payments based on progress. SCB accepts cash, checks and credit/debit cards
- Business Description:JR Young Builders Inc is a Florida certified general contractor, CGC1517172 Office (561) 953-1147 mobile (954) 294-1818. Licensed occupational therapist Sharon fisher. Certified vendor state of Florida VR vocational rehabilitation. Contractor for Broward county home touch program. 6% discount on products for all Angies list customers. We accept, check visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and cash Distribitor for American access ramps and handicap products. Temporary handicap ramp rental for comme..Recent Review:While my situation was a nightmare, Jose got me thru it, with out him I don't know what we would have done. A million thanks!!MAURICE U.
- Business Description:Thompson Builders does everything the right way. We promise to beat every price you get. We are fast and efficient. We provide a good quality build. Number one rule for Thompson Builders is to make sure the customer is happy. You dream it, we build it!!
- Business Description:mostly sub contract,framing on new homes,we have 10 employees and carry all licences and work comp and general liabilty,and follow all osha rules and reg
- Business Description:Family owned business with 4-8 employees at any given time. I will personally oversee all of my jobs at all times during all.projects. Guaranteed work.Recent Review:O'Neal and his crew were great! They were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely use them anytime I need any drywall or painting services.Josh T.
- Business Description:We are a A/C, renovation and repair company.
- Business Description:We are a full service residential remodeling company providing complete start to finish remodeling jobs taking the pressure of the homeowner completely. We also do light commercial remodeling such as tenant fit out. We have 5 full time employees and a wide range of trusted sub-contactors. We offer financing and are fully insured. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and Alabama Home Builders Association
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Brundidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Bama Handyman Services44 Fieldcrest Lane
- 'Bama Handyman Services
- Exclusive Contracting138 Phoenix Ln
Pell City, Alabama
- Exclusive Contracting
- Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service162 Progress Cir
- Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Modern Management Services1251 Blake Rd
- Modern Management Services
- New Restorations Painting Co175 Bob Hall Rd Ste 110
- New Restorations Painting Co
- Outlaw construction & remodeling2901 Ross Clark Cir
- Outlaw construction & remodeling
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama
- Quinney Contracting