Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Dothan, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Dothan
- Tommy's ContractingRemodel was done over three months. Fine, good work, great attitude and good crew. Responded well to changes.
- Reliable HandymanFirst time we hired Tim Porter was for water damage to sheetrock ceiling in living room & a tongue/groove ceiling on a porch, both from a roof leak. Everyone else we called said replace L/R ceiling, Tim suggested cutting out the damage & patching it, requiring more skill, but less mess and was less expensive. The finish tells the tale, you can't see the repair. The porch ceiling was covered with vinyl when we bought this 60+ year old house so water damage & neglect had it in bad shape. He thoroughly prepped, cleaning up any stained/rotted wood, scraped & sanded every inch, primed & painted it. Five yrs later, it still looks new! He's since; insulated under whole house, tiled bathroom floor, replaced & added to privacy fence, re-tiled shower floor, replaced siding, rebuilt a deck and completed many a 'to do list' of smaller repairs, fixing a sticking door, add weather stripping etc. PRICES ARE FAIR, HE'S PROMPT, HONEST, KEEPS HIS WORD, SO IS VERY RELIABLE & HAS AN AMAZING WORK ETHIC read less
- Dukett's Painting & RepairsHe was fabulous. I have recommended them to several of my neighbors. They were wonderful. Their price was great. I would use them in the future.
- Tommy's ContractingSee above. Tommy and his crew do excellent work and if you want a contractor who does it right the first time and has integrity to follow up and ensure the product is continuing to hold up, hire Tommy.
- Tommy's ContractingTommy was very easy to deal with. He provided the estimate and I thought it was fair. His team hit the floor running and did the work and was flexible. They were concerned with keeping the mess contained.
- Odd Jobs Plus!The workers were very friendly, polite, and professional. They finished the jobs in a timely manner and cleaned up the work area when they were finished. We will definitely call them again when we need repairs done!
- A Cut Above CarpentryWas very detailed in the process. Communicated clearly each step of the way sending me pictures because I wasn't able to be there because of work. Knocked down two walls to open up my kitchen and dining room to the living space. Installed new drywall, painted and made a bar between the kitchen and dining area. Installed new flooring through the dining and living area. Looks like a brand new house. The crew was polite and cleaned up after themselves was in and out quickly. Will definitely use this company again!!!! read less
- Tommy's Contracting117 Foxhill Dr Enterprise Al 36330 He did everything we asked him to do. He never left us in the dark about the project. We were in Alaska when he did the job but it didn't make a difference he is job performance.
- A Cut Above CarpentryI hope I actually included everything Paul did, but I might have left out something. Paul and his workers did an OUTSTANDING job with the work on a 1950s house that has enough settling that they had to compensate for it in the bathroom. We are looking forward to working with A Cut Above Carpentry again on several other large home improvement projects read less
- Tommy's ContractingHe is a good friend and did good work. I like the efficiency and speed in which he accomplished it.
Drywall Contractors in Dothan
- Business Description:We are local, we take pride in our work, No job to big or small we do it all ,We wont leave until you are satisfied with our work,WE GIVE VETERANS AND SENIORS 10% DISCOUNTSRecent Review:Excellent service! Prompt, reliable. Definitely will use againNancy J.
- Business Description:We strive to make every customer feel as though they have hired someone they can truly trust. We will do everything in our power to ensure the job is done right every time no matter what kind of job it is. There isn’t much we’ll say no to and we are constantly looking for more and more ways to easily serve those in our community read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Services were rendered in efficient, timely, professional and courteous manner.Joyce B.
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi.. read lessRecent Review:This was our second venture with A Cut Above Carpentry, and like the first, it was flawless. We had linoleum in a full bathroom and an adjoining lavatory area. We had very old carpet in an adjoining bedroom, with a large walk-in closet. All old flooring was removed and replaced with a wood grained, ceramic tile. It all looks great - we couldn't be happier. As with the first job, Paul and his team showed up when they said they would, and the work was finished on time, and the project was under budget. Would we use the again? ABSOLUTELY read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Financing available. Additional contact name - Wayne Thompson. Use subs for labor. No service charges.Recent Review:It didn't. We requested and received an estimate, which we promptly agreed to. That was 6 months ago and have heard nothing since. I requested an update several times, and have not heard anything.Scot P.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with you read lessRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s list read lessJon A.
- Business Description:Finding time for home repair projects can be a real choir! Better to call Charlie's Home Services for professional service at a reasonable price. With the right tools and expertise our hardworking staff will get the job done right read lessRecent Review:Very nice young men. Professional and efficient and polite.Winifred M.
- Business Description:When a natural disaster strikes your home, trust Triad Restoration Inc. We make it our goal to see that your residence is brought back to life after a fire, wind or water damage claim.Recent Review:My home had been vandalized and Triad was contracted through my insurance agency to make the $32,000.00 in repairs. We live out of state, so we had to trust they would do the work properly. The work they did was fantastic, so I’m told by my shady property manager. However, while the Triad crew was working on my home, a neighborhood child threw a ball and broke the highest window in my in the house. The Triad crew let him go and did not tell me about the window. I didn’t find out about it until my HOA demanded it be fixed and my property manager asked Triad if they knew how it had been broken. I still can’t wrap my head around grown adults who are supposed to be professionals, watching my window being broken and not notifying me at the least but not even getting the name of the boy or his address. It makes me even wonder if there was a boy and if the crew members broke it themselves. For this lack of professionalism, they wouldn’t even get 1 Star if it was an option read lessColleen M.
- Business Description:Dexter Gilley Construction based in Enterprise Alabama is a general contractor and home builder offering kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room additions, new construction, & so much more...
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. I try not to do jobs that I can not put my full attention into. Therefore I do not do large commercial jobs. We only do residential so that we can do the best quality work for you. I can do just about anything, feel free to call and ask. Thank yo read lessRecent Review:Absolutely awful !! My ceiling NEVER did get finished. Paid Jon $3000.00 to close in my porch and add on . Gave him a month to do this job while we were on the road. Came home and not a nail was put in a board laid. I did call him to find out when he would start he came out next day and did a very poor job wood does not even match with existing porch. Tried to get a refund out of the $3,000 and he only wanted to refund me $270. He also brings along a 14 year old son and has him do the work then when it is subpar he uses the excuse well a fourteen-year-old did it. Also drags along his girlfriend who hurries him along the way. So if you're looking to get a job done in a professional and timely manner this is not the person to use read lessPaula R.
- Business Description:We are a family owned/ operated business since 2000 with over 50 years combined experience in construction. We are on time and within budget!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Midland City
- Level Plains
- Fort Rucker
drywall contractors in Dothan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Bama Handyman Services44 Fieldcrest Lane
- 'Bama Handyman Services
- Bustos Handyman Services2859 Westgate Pkwy
- Bustos Handyman Services
- C 'n A Custom Woodworking and Design, LLC
- Capitol Materials482 Bic Rd
- Casey Bros
- Champion roofing and contracting 13121 E Emerald Coast Pkwy
Inlet Beach, Florida
- chantelles drywall, inc
- Charlie's Home ServicesPO Box 312458
- Colby Construction Co. Inc.1003 Sioux St.
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Craftmaster Plastering And Stucco Inc.129 Nann. St.
- Custom Touch Drywall225 Grimes Rd
- C 'n A Custom Woodworking and Design, LLC
- New Restorations Painting Co175 Bob Hall Rd Ste 110
- New Restorations Painting Co
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama
- Quinney Contracting
- Sanders Home Improvement2706 South County Road 49
- Sellers Home Improvement
- Shambley And Son General Contractors LLC527 Damascus Rd
- Southern Drawn448 Day RD
- STEADFAST ENTERPRISES INC170 INGATE RD
- Sterling Cornerstone Builders44 Fieldcrest Lane 2602
- sweats painting & handyman604 S Bellamy Dr
- Sanders Home Improvement
- THE REPAIR MAN1832 TURKEY MTN RD NE
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson builders
- Tim Gilley Construction INC205 Craftsman Dr
- TNC Custom Trim LLC.Po box 310607
- Tommy's Contracting1282 Neil Grantham Dr
- Triad Restoration Inc.10196 West US Hwy 84
- Triple T Construction124 Miami Dr.
- THE REPAIR MAN