If your dishes aren’t getting as clean as you’d like them, there are a surprising number of causes. Find out if you need to rinse your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or if you’re just wasting time and water.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Boaz , AL
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Boaz
- Landers Appliance IncThe repairman was great! Said he could fix my elderly dishwasher, but didn't recommend it, given its age. After shopping around, I ended up getting a new one from Landers...they had it installed withon a week.
- Harrell Appliance RepairHe exceeded my expectations of service. He was helpful, punctual and accommodating. I definitely recommend this company.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainHe was prompt. the price was reasonable. The part price was better than I could get on the internet.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainTwo days before our New Year's Party our refrigerator went out! We had just stocked up the freezer with food in preparation. Due to the holidays it was tough to find someone who had room on the schedule to have someone come out the same day but Mr. Appliance fit us into their schedule. We were provided a two hour window that afternoon and the technician showed up after a long day and having had to stop to replenish this stock. He took one look at the back of the refrigerator and found the culprit in a burned out relay and the good news was that he had just picked up a new one on his truck on the way over. The technician made the repairs even with our two Great Danes helping and "supervising" over his shoulder. The repair was quick, the refrigerator compressor could be heard coming and cold air beginning to circulate before he left. All in all I feel the compensation was reasonable especially considering the distance we live from town. Mr Appliance worked to get us into their schedule and allow us the time to restock and save our New Year's. The technician arrived when they said he would, was professional, knowledgeable and personable. We would use Mr. Appliance again
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainTroy was the tech and was wonderful. He explained everything about the dryer and offered some suggestions to make the dryer perform to the max.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainI was very impressed with Sam, the service representative. He told me he could fix it but it would cost more than a new dishwasher. He was very honest, professional and nice. I will use them if I have any other needs of this kind. I appreciate an honest company's representatives.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainGreat Experience! Technician arrived precisely on time. Had part needed with him. Repaired the minor damaged part, bypassed the major part that was failing and recommended we start to look for a new machine, but left it in useable condition. He could have repaired both issues ( the minor caused the major), charged me a ton and I would have been "none the wiser" .Honesty Pays! I'll use him again and again! Also, we live way out, and there was no extra charge for the travel! Rare
- Allen's Appliance Service IncI like them a lot. They were very good. They helped me solve my problem and answered all of my questions. They came right over.
- Service Care IncTech arrived timely; determined problem; left. Ordered parts; returned to install; fixed it Left me with instructions to let him know later in day-4-6 hours - of the temp in both refrig and freezer to ensure all was as it should be. He went the extra mile to get it right.
- Allen's Appliance RepairCalled for Dishwasher leak repair. He called back within 30 minutes from leaving message, making a 1:00 pm appt. for the same day. About 10:30 he called and said he'd finished a previous repair and asked if he could come early. Upon arriving he found 2 holes burned through the tub. He ran to the auto repair store and found some epoxy, used it to repair the holes, and charged only $65.00 total. Great service
Last update on June 26, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Boaz
Deals in Boaz for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Not every appliance malfunction needs to be addressed by a professional. Try these eight DIY appliance repair jobs to save money.
If you’re wondering how to change a fridge water filter, you’re in luck! Follow this tutorial to change your refrigerator water filter in no time.
Find appliance repair services in
- Walnut Grove,
- Rainbow City,
- Hokes Bluff,
appliance repair services in Boaz
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
Theodore, Alabama 36582
- Allsouth Appliance Group4 W Oxmoor Rd
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
Bessemer, Alabama 35023
- Air Doctor
- Bonds Appliance Sales and Svc1415 Gunter Ave
Guntersville, Alabama 35976
- Bonds Appliance Sales and Svc
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC129 Sunny Point Cir
Lagrange, Georgia 30240
- Chick's Air Conditioning & Heating Service2932 Ross Clark Cir Ste 329
Dothan, Alabama 36301
- Christian Electric Co Inc1039 1st Ave
Gadsden, Alabama 35901
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Mr Reliable Appliance Repair Service79 Oak Street
Hogansville, Georgia 30230
- Mr Reliable Appliance Repair Service
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Steve's Appliance Service880 Whisenant Rd Ohatchee
Ohatchee, Alabama 36271
- Steve's Appliance Service