Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2013

129 Sunny Point Cir

Lagrange, GA 30240

We are a well known company in the East Alabama and West Georgia area.We have been doing honest and trustworthy business for over 8 years now.Our techs have been doing appliance repair and hvac services with a combine service records of 20 years of services.We offer a 24 hour days 7 days a week

12/14/2015

Sandra F.

***WARNING*** Tony Carnes of Carnes Appliance and Contracting is now located in LaGrange GA but uses an invoice that has a Pine Mountain address. He ripped me off, took deposit and will not return my calls or refund my money. He come up with excuse after excuse. I have already filed with BBB and am going to file complaint with Governors Office of Consumer affairs and my local Police. Here is the phone number advertised on his car 706-350-8280, see FB for picture. He joined another Home service company called Thumbtack, had some positive reviews that is why I hired him. As of 12/04/15 he cancelled his account with them. They are trying to help but fear I will never get my money back.

Description of Work
Came to my house to price out 4x4 mailbox & post installation, took my deposit and has never come back to do the job.

Category appliance repair

12/09/2013

Hollis M.

They said they would send me the refund, but the money never arr. I called Electrolux around 11/1. They came out and fixed it within 2 days, with no charge to. I had to go file charges agains Mr. Carnes a week ago. I wouldn't recommend Mr. Carnes or his company to anyone for anything.

Description of Work
They came out on September 19th to get the information needed to do a repair though Electrolux. I had to pay for shipping and labor, the part was under warranty. The part never showed up. He said it was on back order.

Category appliance repair

Johnson Air Services

Johnson Air Services is a local family owned company, and we pride ourselves with a fast , honest service to have your HVAC system back up and running. I have over 16 years of quality experience in the industry so I know what it takes to get the job done right. We'd love to hear from you today so call or click for an estimate!

Offers Coupon

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Elite Service Co.

**$80 AC Tune Up**Elite Service Co. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of going above and beyond in all of our jobs big or small. We are a locally owned and operated business with multiple years of experiencing serving the community and surrounding areas. Call today and let us provide you with an Elite Service at an affordable cost.

12.5%

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC

How is Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC overall rated?

Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC is currently rated 1 overall out of 5.

What days are Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC open?

Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC provide

Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC offer free estimates?

Ask Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC for details on free project estimates.

Does Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC?

No, Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC offer?

Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC offers the following services: We offer appliance repair,installations,removal and sales to our customers. Our hvac department offers many things from sales and servicing your needs to stay comfortable in the heat of summer and the coldest days of winter.