Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2013

We are a well known company in the East Alabama and West Georgia area.We have been doing honest and trustworthy business for over 8 years now.Our techs have been doing appliance repair and hvac services with a combine service records of 20 years of services.We offer a 24 hour days 7 days a week service to customer.Once you become a customer of ours you become into the family.We take cash,check and all major debit and credit cards.When paying with a card you get 5% off your total ticket price.We also offer a 90 day parts and labor warranty....

Johnson Air Services is a local family owned company, and we pride ourselves with a fast , honest service to have your HVAC system back up and running. I have over 16 years of quality experience in the industry so I know what it takes to get the job done right. We'd love to hear from you today so call or click for an estimate!

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

12/14/2015

***WARNING*** Tony Carnes of Carnes Appliance and Contracting is now located in LaGrange GA but uses an invoice that has a Pine Mountain address. He ripped me off, took deposit and will not return my calls or refund my money. He come up with excuse after excuse. I have already filed with BBB and am going to file complaint with Governors Office of Consumer affairs and my local Police. Here is the p...

Description of Work
Came to my house to price out 4x4 mailbox & post installation, took my deposit and has never come back to do the job.

Category appliance repair

12/09/2013

They said they would send me the refund, but the money never arr. I called Electrolux around 11/1. They came out and fixed it within 2 days, with no charge to. I had to go file charges agains Mr. Carnes a week ago. I wouldn't recommend Mr. Carnes or his company to anyone for anything.

Description of Work
They came out on September 19th to get the information needed to do a repair though Electrolux. I had to pay for shipping and labor, the part was under warranty. The part never showed up. He said it was on back order.

Category appliance repair

We offer appliance repair,installations,removal and sales to our customers. Our hvac department offers many things from sales and servicing your needs to stay comfortable in the heat of summer and the coldest days of winter.

12.5%