Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Palmer, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Palmer
- Apex Pest Control SolutionsJob well done. . Timely, effective, fairly priced. Follow-up. Would highly recommend their services.
- Apex Pest Control SolutionsGreat! Doug communicated well and was very personable. He explained his process and seemed very knowledgeable. We had two other company come out but Apex was the only company that was able to really get rid of the bugs.
- Apex Pest Control SolutionsWork was performed with attention to detail, and very courteous to tenants. I have used multiple time and always very happy with the work.
- Bulwark Exterminating-HoustonThe technician Gervase Lee showed up on time for my scheduled appointment and took care of the problem in a timely manor.
- Eagle Pest Control & Tree Service7/2019. Found evidence of carpenter ants chewing up our window sill/frame. Called Randy on Sunday night and left a message. He was at our home the next day (before noon) and treated our house. FAST!! So pleased he came out soooo quickly. FYI. He had treated our house 2 yrs prior because we had seen ants near the house. This time they were actively chewing our window frame; guestimating for a month
- Southwest Pest MGMTWent well; he gave me good advice about raking leaves, mulch away from the walls of house, also told me I had an armadillo tunneling thru mulch!
- Bad Brad's Bed Bug BustersBrad is hands-down the BEST bed-bug exterminator you will find! You don’t need to look any further, I spent hours and hours researching treatment options and Brad is everything you need and more! As a single mother of 2 young children, I had no choice but to be hyper-critical about who I trusted to come into my home and handle this problem. My kids and I were getting bitten at night so I was already desperate, and I knew I was a target for swindlers. In my situation, I literally couldn't afford to make a mistake in who I hired. I did A LOT of looking around! Trust me when I say Brad is the only man for the job! Brad got back to me immediately after I texted him and was at my place to do an inspection that same day! He made friends with my kids, let them look at a dead bug he found, and entertained their 101 questions. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. I knew within just a few minutes I had made the right choice. He gave me a quote that beat everyone else in town and I was completely bed-bug free in a matter of days!! Brad went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for, he literally became a hero and friend to my kids and I. He was genuine and kind-hearted, it was clear that he wasn't just there to do a job, he honestly cared about my families well-being, which is priceless. I would give Brad a million stars if I could!!! Definitely the best customer service I've ever experienced, with affordable service prices and prompt service! Brad is whole package
- United Pest Solutions IncOur daughter, living in our home in Seattle, reported house was infested with rat mites, and complained of being bitten Because we had been planning a major remodel within 1 month, did not want rat removal at this time. Company came out, did thorough analysis, and came up with a solution that would fix the problem of mites (insecticide) yet save us money by not removing rodents yet. They gave lots of excellent advice on how to prevent in the future, what to watch for during remodel to prevent. Our daughter is now mite free, and it's guaranteed for 90 days (until we do the permanent fixes that will keep rodents/birds out of the house
- United Pest Solutions IncIt went very well. Our daughter was living in a house we bought as investment and future rental, that was in terrible condition. She had started complaining of itching/rash, and we thought after doing research that it was probably due to mite infestation. Technician came over to do evaluation, went all over house--into attic, and explored exterior and interior of house-- to determine extent of problem. Recommended spraying for mites, as there were so many potential points of entry (house was in terrible condition, after having had absolutely no maintenance for 50+ years) that it wouldn't have been cost effective to patch. Sprayed the entire house and attic, and my daughter's rash and itching from mite bites went away immediately. Came back to do post inspection to make sure problem had been addressed, at least temporarily (real fix will be to plug all points of entry, in process right now)
- Pied Piper Pest ControlI have been struggling and battling with bed bugs for years at my parents home because they are elderly and can't do much on there own. Pied piper came and completly got rid of ebery bug in there home in an amazing 2 weeks. Unbelievable. So frendly and so helpful. They addressed and answered every concern I had. Well worth the price I had to pay
Pest Control Companies in Palmer
- Business Description:APEX provides Excellent Pest and Bed Bug services at affordable rates! We are Locally owned and operated. Certified and Insured. Quality Service at Competitive Rates. Guaranteed!Recent Review:Job well done. . Timely, effective, fairly priced. Follow-up. Would highly recommend their services.Kathy B.
- Business Description:Pied Piper (formerly Paratex Pied Piper) is a full service Pest Control Company. Alaska owned, started in 1965, covering all of the State. Our service people are covered by Worker's Comp while on your premises (unlike "owner operators and subcontractors)! We carry a minimum of 4 times the State Mandated Liability InsuranceRecent Review:I have been struggling and battling with bed bugs for years at my parents home because they are elderly and can't do much on there own. Pied piper came and completly got rid of ebery bug in there home in an amazing 2 weeks. Unbelievable. So frendly and so helpful. They addressed and answered every concern I had. Well worth the price I had to payArthur M.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (907) 441-1234. Additional DBA - R C B Enterprises Inc.Recent Review:7/2019. Found evidence of carpenter ants chewing up our window sill/frame. Called Randy on Sunday night and left a message. He was at our home the next day (before noon) and treated our house. FAST!! So pleased he came out soooo quickly. FYI. He had treated our house 2 yrs prior because we had seen ants near the house. This time they were actively chewing our window frame; guestimating for a monthR B.
- Business Description:Serving Anchorage, Eagle River and the Mat-Su Valley, Gage Tree Service employees are trained, expert arborists providing year-round, competent, timely help. Customers can choose to be on a regular route, or call us as needed. Estimates are free. With Gage Tree Service, you can trust we will work hard at following through with our promises, every step of the way, to ensure your complete satisfaction. From simply returning a phone call, to meeting a requested deadline, or checking in to make ..Recent Review:The tree was cut down satisfactorily. However, I was specific that I needed to know when they were coming to do the work so I could notify renters (I don't live in the area); it wasn't until I got a call from the neighbor - "hey, can I have the wood?" that I knew it happened. I called and complained and was assured they would notify me, in the spring, when they would come and grind the stump (recommending not doing it after snow). You got it, they came and ground out the stump, after snow, without notifying me. I had no idea they ground out the stump and after getting the bill, only paid for the tree cut. They sent me a balance due notice - now, it's either pay-up or collections. Gage assures me they will come back if not satisfied in the spring. I do not recommend this businessKris G.
- Business Description:Wildlife and animal damage control.Recent Review:I found a beloved chicken outside dead and i was unsure what had gotten it. i called to have them come out and he showed up about an hour later and walked around and told me it was a bird who got it and explained all the other predators that were around and what they would look like had they gotten into my coop! they were honest and didnt tell me i needed to set traps or anything other then the truth! as a new chicken owner it was amazing to have the knowledge and help they provided! <br /Scott F.
- Business Description:Varmint Gone Anchorage offers wildlife control services and wildlife damage repair including bat removal, squirrel removal, and rodent removal in Anchorage and Mat-Su Valley, as well as the Kenai Peninsula and remote areas of Alaska (an additional travel fee may apply). Varmint Gone has offered our customers safe, fast, reliable, and discrete wildlife removal services and damage repair for homeowners and commercial facilities since 1983. Varmint Gone Anchorage is locally owned and operated. W..Recent Review:Excellent! They were very professional, friendly, and went above and beyond. I had sticker shock at first but after services it was well spent money.Marta C.
- Business Description:Pest control company servicing all of Alaska. Servicing all aspects of pest control. We contract for all "National" pest control companies in Alaska.Recent Review:The cost varies for their services. The guys that come out and do the work seem to be very experienced, but their front office is a disaster. It took a day to complete the work - not too long. The workers are great; they're good guys. They just have a real organizational problem in their office and they need to know that.C S S.
- Business Description:Local and family owned pest control company servicing the Fairbanks North Star Borough and surrounding areas. Commercial and Residential Services. Here are some of the services we provide: -Exterior and Interior Ant Sprays -Bed Bug Remediation -General Crawling Insects -Rodent Control -Bird Removal -Wasp/Hornet Removal. Let your pest be our problem! Call for FREE INSPECTIONS! Office 907-987-2106 YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT: www.northstar-pestcontrol.co
- Business Description:Mosquito Guard is Alaska's premier Mosquito Control company. Our mission is to help our customers and community take back their yard from mosquitoes and enjoy being outside again. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of products and services available in our industry through extensive research and training. Our technicians are experts in identifying the best methods for effective lasting mosquito control. Whether you need regular barrier spray service for residential or commercia..Recent Review:They came and performed the spraying on time and gave me informative emails when they were going to be there. They did a complete spray job of entire perimeter and eves, foundation of house, all flower beds and edges of the driveway. My wife noticed an drastic reduction and lack of spiders, pests and mosquitos on her flowers. They send reminders and notices when they return (every 3 weeks for the cycle life of the pests), always receptive to questions or reschedulesWayne M.
Deals in Palmer for Pest Control
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
pest exterminators in Palmer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eagle Pest Control & Tree Service19052 1st St
Eagle River, Alaska
- Eagle Pest Control & Tree Service
- Father & Son Pest Control901 E Dimond Blvd
- Father & Son Pest Control
- Gage Tree Service4561 E Palmer Wasilla Hwy
- Gage Tree Service
- Mosquito Guard3000 Amber Bay Loop
- Mosquito Guard
- Varmint Gone Anchorage9952 W Demar Ave
- Varmint Gone Anchorage