Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Get matched with top handyman services in Palmer, AK
There are 10 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Palmer
- Innovative Edge ContractingCannot say enough GOOD about Dakoda! He quickly fit us in for an estimate. Day before he was set to begin the job, we had to ask him if he could delay by +2 days due to going into the hospital to deliver our baby, he readily agreed and adjusted his schedule to accommodate ours. While working on the floors, he worked around our hectic family (2 toddlers) in addition to his kindness and understanding, his work is quality! He kept in communication, gave us pointers/suggestions and got our flooring installed timely and beautifully. You will not be disappointed hiring Dakoda, we weren't
- Innovative Edge ContractingCan’t say enough amazing things about Dakoda’s work! Not only did he do a fantastic job, he was timely, professional, courteous, & honest. I will continue to utilize Innovative Edge’s expertise and refer him to as many people as I can!
- Capricorn LLCHe did excellent work. He went above and beyond what I asked for and charged a more than reasonable price.
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- Jensen ConstructionDave And David do extremely beautiful work. They always gives me better than I imagined possible. My new fireplace is lovely. The bathroom is gorgeous. (Dave met me at Lowe’s to pick out everything for the bathroom). They built a custom shelf to utilize the 4” behind the pantry door - they used darling beadboard for the back of the shelf. It’s unbelievably cute. I can’t recommend Jensen Construction enough
- Jensen ConstructionI needed home repair due to the earthquake in November 18. Dave came on two separate occasions; the first time to replace our damage bathroom vanity with a new one, and the second time to repair the fence door. I am very pleased with the work that was done on the house - Dave is a professional in every sense of the term, and I will definitely be having him back for future projects
- The Alaskan HandymanAlways excellent work at fair prices, James is a standup guy who is reliable and quick to address your needs. He's our one-stop shop for all building and repair needs, and he should be yours!
- 4 Seasons ConstructionVery good work. Nick responded to an urgent need for this work, being called on Friday and completed the job on Saturday. Got us out of a bind.
- M & B Painting, LLPThey did an excellent job. I was out of state at the time and Manuel kept me up to date throughout the entire job. I have nothing but good things to say about the job they did. Prompt, professional and thorough.
- Jensen ConstructionIt went great! We had this large fake stone fireplace against a wood paneled wall. Dave and his son did a beautiful job sheet rocking, texturizing and painting the wall, removing all the fake stone from the fireplace, and added a great looking mantel. We will definitely hire Dave again when we are able to do more house projects
Handymen in Palmer
- Business Description:REMODEL, HOME REPAIR, HANDYMAN Flooring, drywall, framing, decking, fences, appliances, patches, paint, leaks, installation you got it we can do it. Been in business 5 years been in the field almost 15 years we are a small handyman and remodeling business, we have 2 work crews a handyman crew and remodeling crew started professional remodels and home repair in Jacksonville, North Carolina for 4 years and decided to start up in my home town Wasilla, Alaska. We offer full home remodels kitch..
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Fast, friendly honest electrical work! No spiffy words, advertisement gimmicks, just results.
- Business Description:Hello! At Innovative Edge contacting we are your one stop shop for all of your home renovation and handyman needs. From flooring, to cabinets, decks, siding, window repairs, we do it all! We have a perfect 5 star review on all of our platforms and are proud to be serving the mat su valley and surrounding areas for almost 3 years. Support local and help us grow! Thank you for your considering us for your home service needs. - Dakoda Martin Owner/Sales RepresentativRecent Review:Can’t say enough amazing things about Dakoda’s work! Not only did he do a fantastic job, he was timely, professional, courteous, & honest. I will continue to utilize Innovative Edge’s expertise and refer him to as many people as I can!Kelci b.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Very satisfied with the experience. The United Freight rep took the time to explain how the car transport industry works and helped me choose the best option and price point for my shipment. Other carriers I contacted simply quoted a single price and no options. Would definitely use United Freight againSteven M.
- Business Description:"Owner does job from the start to the finish!"
- Business Description:We are a small Anchorage business providing window cleaning services and much more.Recent Review:They did a FANTASTIC job and I'm really pleased. The windows are sparkling clean and moreover all the white trim around the windows is spotless. The screens no longer have insects and dirt spoiling the view. Thank You So Much, Sunshine Window Cleaning for work above and beyond the average window cleanersJUDITH K.
- Business Description:For all your snow plowing and lawn service needs. We stand behind our work in the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:They did great. They showed up. They were reliable. They did a good job. They made sure we were happy.Jeremy H.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:We are providing unparalleled customer support and outstanding quality services in ground maintenance. Since our founding, we have built up a staff of professionals to serve your every lawn maintenance and snow removal need. We employ experts in lawn care, snow and ice management, and landscaping to give you a personalized and custom approach to your outdoor design needs. Our recent expansion has enabled us to expand our client base and revamp our landscape service offering. The mission of Qu..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Worried about charging too much—or too little—as a general contractor? Learn what factors go into markup, how to calculate it, and how to communicate pricing to customers.
handyman services in Palmer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Cleaning Solutions267 Park Avenue
- 1st Class Cleaning Solutions
- A and g painting12310 Mary Ave
- A C Electrical433 N Lane St
- A Custom Touch3621 Hollyberry Circle
- ADAMS CONSTRUCTION651 E CREEKSIDE DR
- Affordable Construction2907 Turnagain St
- AK Superior Maintenance Services LLC18547 man o war rd
Eagle River, Alaska
- Alaska All-Star PaintersPOB 232056
- Alaska Painting Plus5203 Chena Ave
- Alaska Tramper LLC2815 Knik Ave
- Alaskan interiors518 Lynnwood Dr
- All Phase Construction Co Inc1651 N Wagon Rd
- alpha company4031 Lore Rd
- Anchorage Property Solution9100 Elim St
- APEX Construction & RemodelPO Box 140523
- Arctic Energy Savers3915 Locarno Dr
- Arjaye Painting & Services3000 W 34th St
- Ashner Construction, LLC13035 Algarin Circle
- Aspen Constructuon4400 N Cedarwood Dr
- Atom Services2221 Muldoon #375
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A and g painting
- C&S Services376 N. Chugach St Unit B
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear View Window CleaningPO Box 299133
- Clifford Remodeling Inc.19517 Inlet View Drive
- Cobalt Services3600 Challenger Cit
- Corratto's Construction Service534 E 15th Terrace
- Cruz Contracting, Inc.3419 Scarlet Pl
- Custom Comfort HomesPO Box 875798
- C&S Services
- Dan's Do-it-all1555 D St Ste 3
- David's Services1170 Golden Dawn Cir
- Diamond Standard LLC452 S Knik Goose Bay Rd PMB267
- Done Rite2307 McRae rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dunkin ServicesP.O. Box 520853
Big Lake, Alaska
- Dan's Do-it-all
- Equity Builder Home Improvement7133 Arctic Blvd # 8
- Equity Builder Home Improvement
- H&K Enterprise5551 N Snicker Ave
- handyman services of alasks642 mason dr
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
- Hart's Remodel & Repairpo box 112401
- Hatcher Pass Mechanical LLCPO Box 7362 West Parks Hwy #371
- Herbie's Handyman Services LLC2221 Muldoon Rd #363
- Hooked-On-Homes705 Muldoon Rd.
- H&K Enterprise
- I Fix Alaska Houses2027 E 39th Ave
- I Fix Alaska Houses
- M2C1, INCP.O. Box 670045
Eagle River, Alaska
- Maguire Design and Build200 W 34th Avenue 397
- Makari Construction LLC2437 Hillbrook circle
- Mat-Su Sewer & DrainPO Box 521238
Big Lake, Alaska
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MJD Consturction6635 N.Saint Herman St.
- Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 201671
- M2C1, INC
- Perfection Home Repairs2750 Whispering Woods Dr
- Piersma Home Services508 E Beaver Ave
- Pinnacle ServicesP. O. Box 92770
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- ProArmAlaska2780 Tamarak Dr
- Protek Painting, Inc.Po box 876562
- Perfection Home Repairs
- Rapid Response Services4031 Lore Rd Sp 5
- RESTORATION PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT, INC1430 E 27th Ave
- Rhine Services
- Richard's Senior Citizen Contractor3705 Arctic Blvd Box 1128
- Ritala Custom Services LLC2701 N Brennas Way
- Rock Engineering4333 Butte Cir
- Rapid Response Services
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Palmer, AK?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Palmer, AK?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.