You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Nikiski, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Asbestos Removal Services in Nikiski
- Business Description:Roy Briley General Contracting serves many companies along with the general public. With nearly 200 real estate professionals, 500 rental doors, and thousands of HOA doors all needing construction services, we stay very busy. We understand that downtime is costly to the property owner, therefore, getting the resident back into their restored home is a high priority. From flood and fire mitigation, general remodeling, to basic maintenance issues, RBGC is the preferred contractor. With cost eff..Recent Review:I needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great jobgabrielle s.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Eastside Carpet Company is a flooring/contracting company working out of Anchorage, Alaska. Depending on the scope of the project, we can act as either a general contractor or a subcontractor. We provide service for both residential and commercial customers. We also offer free estimates. Eastside Carpet is a small business, operating with fewer than 20 employees. Our top priority is customer service and satisfaction. We accept cash or credit. There is a 3% convenience fee if paying by credit ..
- Business Description:Cascade Environmental is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB.) We have been in business since 1999.
- Business Description:We do commercial residential and industrial work. Flexible payment options including ability to process credit cards. Remote location jobs statewide
- Business Description:General Construction Services
- Business Description:Fire Damage, Water Damage, Mold, Trauma Sites, Flood Damage...SERVPRO of North Alaska fixes it like it never happened. As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of North Anchorage provides 24-hour residential and commercial services. As a locally owned and operated business, we’re dedicated to being faster to any size disaster, with the training, equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs
- Business Description:ServiceMaster of Alaska is a quality restoration vendor in its third generation of ownership. Established in 1962, we are the oldest fire and water restoration company in Anchorage, serving Alaska with the highest quality of disaster restoration services possible. Flood, Fire, Trauma, whatever the need is, we specialize in all disaster areas. Overall our company is committed to providing professional and timely servicesRecent Review:They quickly responded including shutting off the water and got the rest started. However, the communication was scant after we left town and returned back at the time the house was due to be completed. But, we thought it was doing well for that length of time. After looking at the house, there were lots that needed to be done. So, we had to stay elsewhere in town for a month before we could move back into the house. Even so, the progress had been at a laid-back pace. But, even at that time, there were lots of flaws and things that were missed. They found a leak from the roof to the crawlspace, but I was hoping they would found it before they put the sheetrock up, but I appreciated that they found the issue and repaired the cracked vent pipe. I put together a list and I was glad that they were patient, working to get things done one by one, although it took additional couple of months beyond the date to get the house in shape overall. <br /> Also, I did appreciate that they packed up the salvageable items and returned to me, but many of them were not processed for cleaning, leaving behind the moldy smell, especially the smaller electronics. But all of the clothing were cleaned up professionally. Much were packed well, but we had a broken glass that took a while to have them remedy it. However, several items were missing and had to go through the insurance company. I even received items from other people that Servicemaster were working on that time by mistake. We gave the items back, but still we had our items missing, some that were irreplaceable. They even used the electric oil heater and box fan during the drying process and was never left behind in the house or returned, but they were minor though. <br /> When we were selling the house, the home inspectors and mold testing revealed a lot of things that Servicemaster and its subcontractors should have taken care of that cost us a lot of time and money. The crawlspace and other things like the bathroom fan exhaust pipe was not properly installed that we had to pay someone to fix, even though it was part of the reconstruction project and their 5-year warranty. <br /> The crawlspace was not properly sealed up with plastic sheeting, causing high mold count so it had to be redone at our expense at a huge cost. The insurance company were no help in this regard as they insisted that it was an existing problem, not caused by the flooding prior to this. Servicemaster felt the same way and was willing to do the work again at additional charge, regardless of the reconstruction project. We planned to use them, but because of the disagreement about what professionals to use for testing, we had to re-consider our options. We had to find someone else that did the high-quality work with more reasonable cost. <br /> However, Servicemaster installed the smoke /carbon monozide detectors, installed the partition in the crawlspace that were missing, all of those that would be nice to have them taken care of the first time. Nonetheless, I have to prod them, but appreciated that they finally get to them. <br /> Looking back, I understand that the house was a complex project and time-consuming as it was gutted out and remodeled up from the studs, but it was something unforgettable for what my family went through, especially when the significant amount of money and time that could be spent on something else were gone. Even that affected the sale of the house with the much lower selling price than anticipated with the condition the house were in and the hassle with the insurance company and Servicemaster. So, we had to do what we needed to do to get the house sold in a reasonable condition at our great expense. <br /> I feel that there were many subcontractors that the Servicemaster used that were of varying quality ad the quality assurance professional were hired by them late in the project were the bulk of the issues. However, this is one's family experience and hopefully you won't go through as I have learned a lot and I hope they learned a lot too. <br /Shane W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
asbestos removal services in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cascade Environmental Services1500 Post Rd
- Cascade Environmental Services
- EASTSIDE CARPET700 W International Airport Rd. #2
- EASTSIDE CARPET
- MB General Contractor6151 Barry Ave.
- MB General Contractor
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- Roy Briley General Contracting1577 C St
- Roy Briley General Contracting