Cyber Team Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

Internet Service
Computer Training
Computer Sales

Cyber Team Solutions LLC is a veteran owned business committed to providing quality computer and Tech services to homes and offices at an affordable price. We are proud to have earned both a Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List A rating. Based out of Columbia Maryland we provide on-site service to many Maryland counties and DC. Remote and phone support is available everywhere else. Services include computer and mobile device support, TV and Home Theater technical support, Smart Home support, network and wifi support, computer training, tech consulting and much more....

Hardware Hero is a Computer and Network Maintenance and repair company. Providing timely, knowledgeable and efficient service for family, and business devices.

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

We are a group of technicians who pride ourselves on eliminating your computer frustrations. No matter what the technical problem we will come up with solutions that meet your budget and your technical requirements. You call us (or schedule an appointment by clicking the book online button above), tell us what you want to accomplish, and we make it happen. We are on the job until everything is perfect and you are 100% satisfied with the result. We have over 60,000 happy clients in the area, and their (and your) satisfaction is our #1.

02/28/2021

Cyber Team Solutions read my list of software issues and immediately made the necessary software fixes and showed me the correction steps to address these software fixes in the future. I have found Cyber Team Solutions absolutely dependable in 2020 and 2021 with a fast response time for my home computer software needs. The repair cost was very reasonable. Stephen Israel, Baltimore, Maryland.

Description of Work
Software fixes on a number of my Microsoft Windows 10 program functions.

02/25/2021

He was on time. Neat, polite & professional. He was masked and got down to it. He was fast, methodical & quick! I’d hire this group again for sure!!

Description of Work
Setting up Multiple Monitors

Category home theater design

02/10/2021

The call went amazing. Problem was fixed after quite a long time but there was no other way of doing it considering the amount of problems with the computer. Very patient and willing to explain what was going on.

Description of Work
Fix Computer

11/21/2020

The entire interaction was outstanding. Al was just as pleasant on the phone as he was in person. In addition to his detailed knowledge of computers and applications, Al was helpful in responding to queries with straightforward and easy to understand answers. He was very friendly, on time, and is a genuine person.

Description of Work
We required an analysis and upgrade to both our desktop and laptop computer devices. And, recommendations for making each more secure against outside sources.

09/26/2020

I recently killed my desktop PC and Cyber Team Solutions was at the top of my list after reading such great reviews. Boy, was I happy I went with this company. I was contacted immediately with a date and time for Al to come take a look. He showed up exactly when he said he would and worked for 2 days to get my files off the computer and to get my pc back up and running. Nothing worked and I would ...

Description of Work
Computer broke completely so I needed my files restored and my PC fixed.

Category computer repair

Computer Repair. Computer Setup. Tune-Up, Virus & Spyware Removal. Wireless Networking. Mobile Device Support. Email Setup. Training and Consulting. Smart Home Support. Home Theater Support.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal