Cyber Team Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

Columbia, MD 21044

Cyber Team Solutions LLC is a veteran owned business committed to providing quality computer and Tech services to homes and offices at an affordable price. We are proud to have earned both a Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List A rating. Based out of Columbia Maryland we provide on-site service to many Maryland counties and DC. Remote and phone support is available everywhere else. Services include computer and mobile device support, TV and Home Theater technical support, Smart Home support, network and wifi support, computer training, tech consulting and much more....

05/12/2022

MARYSUE V.

After a recent automated software update, I lost access to all my Microsoft Office files. Not only did the programs disappear from my tool bar (Windows 10), they no longer appeared in Explorer. While I tried several paths to resolve the problem myself, none of them helped, so I called Al, who has assisted me reliably several times before. He ran a remote fix, which returned everything to normal. Thank you, Al! You always provide wonderful and timely customer service (and you serve as a calming influence for those of us prone to panic when technology misbehaves).

Description of Work
Restore access to Microsoft Office files

02/11/2022

Giulia T.

Excellent service, I felt comfortable with Al even it was done remotely.

Description of Work
Spyware removal

02/07/2022

Randy J.

AL with Cyber Team IT was able to log on to our system to provide remote emergency assistance and correct the inability of our operation office to connect to the server and properly process work tickets. Al was knowledgeable and quickly navigated through our systems to identify the problem and make corrective actions. He explained the issues, causes and solutions clearly and at a level we, as non-IT types, could understand. We are looking forward to AL coming into the office to go through the rest of our systems

Description of Work
Repair client computer connection to server

Category computer repair,internet service

02/06/2022

Paul S.

Exceptionally well, as is always the case with Cyber Team Solutions. Mr. Estevez is a first-rate pro with unquestioned computer skills and integrity. I think he had correctly diagnosed the problems before he even arrived. I have used his services a few other times and will do so again. Oh, he did in fact quickly fix the problems and also made some suggestions to help my future computer adventures.

Description of Work
Fix a slow computer. Also solve problems of computer connection to the Internet--frequently dropping out.

Category computer repair,internet service

10/04/2021

MARYSUE V.

My 7-year old HP laptop suddenly died on 9/6/2021 (Labor Day). Despite the holiday, I phoned AL at Cyber Team Solutions (he had originally setup the unit). During a phone consultation, he advised that repair was a waste. He then offered replacement characteristics so I would know what to buy. On 9/15, he arrived at my home where he transferred my files and reconfigured the new unit to behave just like the old one. Great customer care! (He was particularly kind to someone who often feels technically challenged.) I highly recommend Al and the wonderful service that he provides.

Description of Work
Problem diagnosis, guidance for replacement, new unit setup

02/28/2021

Stephen I.

Cyber Team Solutions read my list of software issues and immediately made the necessary software fixes and showed me the correction steps to address these software fixes in the future. I have found Cyber Team Solutions absolutely dependable in 2020 and 2021 with a fast response time for my home computer software needs. The repair cost was very reasonable. Stephen Israel, Baltimore, Maryland.

Description of Work
Software fixes on a number of my Microsoft Windows 10 program functions.

02/25/2021

Joy F.

He was on time. Neat, polite & professional. He was masked and got down to it. He was fast, methodical & quick! I’d hire this group again for sure!!

Description of Work
Setting up Multiple Monitors

Category home theater design

02/10/2021

Nick B.

The call went amazing. Problem was fixed after quite a long time but there was no other way of doing it considering the amount of problems with the computer. Very patient and willing to explain what was going on.

Description of Work
Fix Computer

11/21/2020

John A.

The entire interaction was outstanding. Al was just as pleasant on the phone as he was in person. In addition to his detailed knowledge of computers and applications, Al was helpful in responding to queries with straightforward and easy to understand answers. He was very friendly, on time, and is a genuine person.

Description of Work
We required an analysis and upgrade to both our desktop and laptop computer devices. And, recommendations for making each more secure against outside sources.

09/26/2020

JoAnn H.

I recently killed my desktop PC and Cyber Team Solutions was at the top of my list after reading such great reviews. Boy, was I happy I went with this company. I was contacted immediately with a date and time for Al to come take a look. He showed up exactly when he said he would and worked for 2 days to get my files off the computer and to get my pc back up and running. Nothing worked and I would have given up but not Al, he kept at it, trying all the tricks of his trade and finally found a solution that worked. He is diligent in his quest to make the customer happy and so very patient and helpful with all the questions I had. I would recommend Cyber Team Solutions to anyone who has a computer need!

Description of Work
Computer broke completely so I needed my files restored and my PC fixed.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Stephen Palmer Electric Inc

We have many years of experience solving all types of electrical problems. We are familiar with all types of wiring, dating back to the late 19th century, and in most cases, we are able to find the problem and solve it for you quickly. We stay up-to-date with current electrical codes and new products with a program of continuing education for all our employees. We are Old House Specialists, having successfully completed thousands of jobs in older homes in the Kensington, Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Alexandria, Arlington, McLean & the DC area. We are able to install wires inside walls and ceilings with a minimal amount of disruption and inconvenience. As a small company that specializes in residential troubleshooting, small installations and repairs, our well-trained and knowledgeable electricians treat your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on working quickly, cleanly, and efficiently. Every truck is equipped with a shop vac, broom, dustpan, plastic and canvas drop cloths, 409 and paper towels! Our electricians will wear booties as needed to protect your floors.

Offers by Stephen Palmer Electric Inc on Angi
    KUINUA TECH LLC

Kuinua Tech LLC founded in 2020, provides Information Technology services for federal, state, government contracting companies, and local agencies. KT core competencies are in project management & process development, software application development, sharepoint development, web development, cloud administration, and cybersecurity compliance. KT is a certified Maryland business entity and federal SBA Woman-Owned and Veteran Owned Small Business. Past clients include Blue Sky Innovative Solutions, Team Gray Acquisition Management, and Cache Consulting. Kuinua Tech LLC will provide visual elements for use online, site branding, layouts, and all other matters of web development. This development strategy is for an online education and training platform to host the created content. Kuinua Tech is a veteran-owned Information Technology Consulting Company that specializes in development, cloud, and support technology innovative solutions utilizing application and web design and developments such as, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, AWS, React, Javascript, HTML5, Adobe Creative Suites, and Final Cut Pro. KT’s focus is to deliver creative technology solutions to support the immediate need of their clients and provide a backbone foundation to keep them ahead of the curve with technology.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Internet Service
    Computer Training
    Computer Sales
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Computer Repair. Computer Setup. Tune-Up, Virus & Spyware Removal. Wireless Networking. Mobile Device Support. Email Setup. Training and Consulting. Smart Home Support. Home Theater Support.