A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Homer, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Homer
- Nowka Cabinet Company LLCHe reached out immediately to me, within 15 minutes and was very professional. I am in the beginning planning phase and will give him a call when I am closer to being ready to do the project.
- David Spence Inc.Dave Spence is as knowledgeable contractor as you're are likely to find, has a very straight-forward and informative work style, and is genuinely concerned about not only a good outcome to your project, but that everything is done in a professional and timely manner. After wasting a significant amount of time and money with other contractors, we presented Dave with a series of complicated, tedious projects, some of which had been made worse by the actions (or inactions!) of the other contractors. Dave responded very quickly, gave us a detailed, thorough quote, and fit us into his schedule as quickly as he could, dedicating the necessary skills and manpower to our job to complete everything quickly and correctly. The last thing any homeowner wants to spend money on are these types of repairs, but it was absolutely necessary as we will soon be listing our home and the repairs had to be perfect - Dave and his team delivered perfection and none of these items are now, or ever will be, issues for prospective buyers and/or the future homeowners. If you need to have a project done in the Brandon/Riverview area, and you want it done right the first time, call Dave Spence read less
- Corvus ConstructionAll A's indeed! It took us a year-and-a-half to decide to re-floor our basement guest room; it took Denis and his team less than a week to do the job. Even when he encountered an unforeseen challenge with our 85-year-old house on Candy Cane Lane, he was undaunted. Denis and Corvus Construction are exceptionally professional, responsive and respectful of clients' time and space. We absolutely will retain him for our next project read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacy and Joe did an outstanding job of remodeling our bathrooms including two beautifully tiled floors. They were punctual, professional at all times, and clearly expert at what they do. Stacy also painted a bedroom that included California closet shelving. He provided us with a detailed quote at the beginning of the project, which was both reasonable and accurate. I would highly recommend Chugiak Restoration & Custom Tile for any type of remodeling especially tile work read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacey Raskey and his colleague tiled our new kitchen's back splash. Stacey gave me a rapid quote that was slightly lower than the other best contractor I could find via Angie's List, and he very clearly gave me all of the details of the materials to purchase. The homeowners picked out tile according to Stacey's recommendations about quality (we got the best subway tile available through Pacific Tile). The superior tile resulted in little or no cracked, irregular tiles and it looks SO GOOD compared to what I found in the box stores. The pattern Stacey uses for simple subway tile is extremely clean and attractive. The guys finished the job in two days just like Stacey said they would; and the attention to detail is MARVELOUS. We can't wait for Chugiak Restoration and Custom Tile to return to tile our new gas fireplace later this fall read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileWe did have a few hiccups whilst these projects progressed, but we worked through them pretty seamlessly. He was very professional and knowledgeable, he is definitely detail oriented and a perfectionist when it comes to his work. I couldn't be more pleased with the results in both my bathrooms. He went above and beyond what I expected, he did paint touch ups and added really nice trim to my shower, and he always cleaned up before he left. I do plan on hiring him again to do my fireplace - promise no glass this time! : read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacey was very easy to work with. His attitude that customer is always right. We changed things from one day to the next and his attitude was whatever will make you happy. The pictures speak for themselves. We are more than satisfied with his work. Would recommend him for any project you have.
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileVery well. Stacey was very punctual and meticulous with his work. We had a slight water leak after the work was done and he was on top of it for no charge. I will use him again in the future for sure. He is excellent at tile work.
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileHe worked well with us the homeowners to ensure that all were pleased with the final product. Stacy is a perfectionist, and it works out to the benefit of the homeowner. He had to adjust the finish date, but we are very happy with the end result. He worked hard, rarely even taking a lunch break. I would heartily recommend him to others and use him again in any kind of remodel, but especially for tile work read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacey Raskey performed the work in a very professional way, never hurried and took extra time to insure that the work was done to our expectations. The entire process was easier then we had expected and the final results were much better then expected. Stacey is very easy to work with and made the entire process go smoothly. We plan on using his services whenever it becomes necessary read less
Ceramic Tile Installers in Homer
- Business Description:We are general contractors licensed, bonded, and insured with a residential endorsement (#117477) meaning that we can provide new construction, additions, remodels, and renovations. We provide all services related to the above from the ground up. We strive to provide a custom experience for each homeowner. We are a partnership business with a combined 25+ years of experience. Please call or email to set up a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Great! Case & Gamble were very professional and communicated well throughout the process. Would absolutely hire again.Daniel J.
- Business Description:Years of experience in all types of Remodeling projects has taught me not only how important EVERY project is down to the smallest details, but how important it is to truly listen to your individual needs. I specialize in turning your dream home into reality with top of line quality and craftsmanship. From the beginning to the end of your project, I’ll make sure that we have clear communication and stick to your budget. Whether you are looking to increase the value of your home with simple up.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Of course, like many remodels, it took a little longer as we discovered problems here and there. Brad was very accommodating to our needs and offered lots of advice on what would work and not work. We are very happy with our new kitchen.❣️ We would hire him again for other work we might need done read lessJeanne B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
tile installers in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!